babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on with the links I downloaded a few times and every time the winrar tells me that there is a problem with the file

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
Can someone tell me what the hell is going on with the links I downloaded a few times and every time the winrar tells me that there is a problem with the file

23ru20fhc02adpfjh

Jun 28, 2017
The mac archive for 0.16 was broken... here's how to get it to work:
1) Extract what you can with unzip at the command line (mac native app will balk at corrupt archive and delete the partially extracted contents)
2) Some archives are corrupt. Download and extract the windows version (this one is not corrupt), then "show package contents" on DMD.app (which you extracted above from the 0.16 mac archive) and navigate to Contents/Resources/autorun/game, which will be where the archives live. Now, copy over all the *.rpa and *.rpa_orig files from the windows version into this directory.
3) Still inside DMD.app, navigate up one level to Contents/Resources/autorun. There, rename DMD.CH2.py and DMD.CH2.sh to DMD.py and DMD.sh respectively.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Whatever contributions you may make to this thread are always welcome.

One small bit of confusion on my part : When you say you "prepped" your Chapter 1 saves on the 2nd attempt (the 1st attempt ending with a crash), what did you actually do ? I'm guessing you had to add something to the save details with the "Path" type the most likely answer. If so, this would be at least a good workaround to the problems of so many players.
Thank you for all your efforts on behalf of the thread.
With prepping I mean running the game 5 times from begin to end choosing different options to get 5 different paths, lol. No hacking involved - just spending time!

I'm going to upload my save games (using the structure of the game, without the actual game to save bandwidth) so try them out and let me know if you can load them up "normally". I don't know if I did anything different with the save games inside the game folders, but I included them just for completeness. I ran this with the normal 0.16 release, so it is untested with the "fixed" version, but I reckon it doesn't make a difference (since I can load the game now and get on the beginning of chapter 2 without errors using my chapter 1 save games). It would be an easy copy/paste if you are running Windows 7 or anything newer. My games are called DMD and DMD2.

Do note that if you decide to copy/paste - you will overwrite your own save games, so be warned! Make backups..

Reactions: virtuvoid

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
Daughter starts thinking more and more about intercourse with dad. One problem is his girth which daughter will never handle. She googles her question and stumbles on a forum and reads about a girl who purchased a dialator set online. She was able to gradually increase her vaginal cavity width. Daughter is relieved and immediately orders the set she described.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Daughter starts thinking more and more about intercourse with dad. One problem is his girth which daughter will never handle. She googles her question and stumbles on a forum and reads about a girl who purchased a dialator set online. She was able to gradually increase her vaginal cavity width. Daughter is relieved and immediately orders the set she described.
what is this story

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Actual entire human people pass through vaginas all the time. A big dick isn't going to be a problem.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
it would suck so hard if D back peddles moments before intercourse that it had to be delayed,F better prepare her right

spongel

Nov 14, 2017
Sorry if already asked, I read sth about it, but didn´t get it right.

How and when do you get the chance to fuck Elena? I read I have to reject Georgina, to keep the condom. But when do I have to reject Georgina, and when does the Scene come where you can do Elena?
Had only the Scene on the Cafe-Toilet, where you miss the condom.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017

How and when do you get the chance to fuck Elena? I read I have to reject Georgina, to keep the condom. But when do I have to reject Georgina, and when does the Scene come where you can do Elena?
As far as I remember (it's been a while since I was there), you don't have to reject Georgina. You do need to accept the condom while at the hotel with D and then reject Olivia (you can get a BJ from her, but you can't have sex with her and use the condom). Then in the cafe toilet scene, you can screw Elena.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017

Just take a look through the walkthrough which is included in the downloads section on page 1

spongel

Nov 14, 2017
thanks for that hint Anon-e-Mouse, must have missed this opportunity.

and also thank you wookie, i´ve read the walkthrough, but didn´t find the exact point, where to get the condom, and the sex-alternative in the toilet. Perhaps i´ve read it over.
Then - new game to start^^

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Something interesting I've noticed about achievements - if you have a save with an achievement, you get it always. It doesn't matter if your current run has been there. But if you delete that save, you lose the achievement. I had a few achievements disappear when I overwrote saves.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Something interesting I've noticed about achievements - if you have a save with an achievement, you get it always. It doesn't matter if your current run has been there. But if you delete that save, you lose the achievement. I had a few achievements disappear when I overwrote saves.
That's a good thing (and obviously purposed so). Otherwise it would be impossible to get all rewards/achievements ^^

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes