markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
I haven't played this game, but judging by the pics the girls in this look extremely strange.

They seem like 12 year olds with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Is this game actually worth it? Is my eyesight just poor?
no its worth it.just make sure you care about story A LOT.its not fap friendly.as for the characters they are all cool unique and developed.though the daughter needs some serious therapyx'D

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Eventually the father is going to be able to loan his daughter out to other people :) I am waiting for it to be added SO BADLY!!

I love games where I can loan out my girls if I choose to but I cant find more than a couple that let you, its a rare kind of NTR I guess.
Don't expect it to happen this year.Anyway it will be way after sex with D,maybe around 0.30-0.35.The closest thing that we can get this year will be some sexual fun with D+Elena or D+Georgina.Maybe Elena will be the first to discover the relationship F+D.All other MMF,BDSM,bestiality,pregnancy will be in chapter 3.

Reactions: rgnar62

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Don't expect it to happen this year.Anyway it will be way after sex with D,maybe around 0.30-0.35.The closest thing that we can get this year will be some sexual fun with D+Elena or D+Georgina.Maybe Elena will be the first to discover the relationship F+D.All other MMF,BDSM,bestiality,pregnancy will be in chapter 3.
Nope, I'm absolutely sure F+D vaginal sex will happen this year. One to three more updates for (kind of) blowjob :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nope, I'm absolutely sure F+D vaginal sex will happen this year. One to three more updates for (kind of) blowjob :D
I was talking that F wont share D with some other male this year,not that sex with D wont be this year:).It seems that next 2 updates will be realy hot.Maybe we get 2 more corruption levels.L9-cunnilingus and l10-blowjob.After that not much left before the real threat.Probably we will get 69 and maybe also deepthroat?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I was talking that F wont share D with some other male this year,not that sex with D wont be this year:).It seems that next 2 updates will be realy hot.Maybe we get 2 more corruption levels.L9-cunnilingus and l10-blowjob.After that not much left before the real threat.Probably we will get 69 and maybe also deepthroat?
I miss the agree button ^^

Reactions: armion82

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Yep it's damn too slow, no evolution in sex scenes with D and D, blowjob in 2018 and sex in 2020?
Now I am not asking to jump straight to a savage sex scene like Dream of Desire with ''mom'' that ruined everything, but something more intense and at the same time romantic

Reactions: huhula

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Personally, I'd rather see FFM with E, D and F, or E, J and F, or FFFM with all of them.
Maybe that will be our Christmas 2018 gift.But first each girl need to accept that F have relationship with each of them.So far no one have a clue-D,Elena,Jennifer,Georgina.I suppose we close Elena to find about F and D.
Beastiality? If the dev adds that then this game will quickly jump to my #1 spot.
I can see Elena's father buy her a dog:)

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for Chapter 1 anywhere? I finished the game, but got a bad ending, but have no real idea where I messed up.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
did anyone else notice a typo in the relationship check list (this chart that comes up when you click on daughter's face in the upper corner) there is a stat area that reads "She is your:" then "You are his:" um shouldn't that read "You are Her:"
Yeah I know grammar Nazi, but still a pretty big difference. Unless there is more to the "daughter" lol

Evis

May 4, 2017
did anyone else notice a typo in the relationship check list (this chart that comes up when you click on daughter's face in the upper corner) there is a stat area that reads "She is your:" then "You are his:" um shouldn't that read "You are Her:"
Yeah I know grammar Nazi, but still a pretty big difference. Unless there is more to the "daughter" lol
Or will DMD in the future be known as DMS ? Just observing. We will see how the story developes. :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes