Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
since the daughter was influenced by the magazine I snuck into elenas room and left a copy of "blowob monthly", as soon as "how to you and your best friends can sleep with your dad" arrives ill leave that there too :p

on a game note could not work out from the walkthrough what choice you make regarding the car is it let elena dad or ?
Don't forget an issue of "Necrophile nymphomaniacs in netherworld" #ReadingEducates

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gothic

Ty Jones

May 20, 2017
OK I know I screwed something up so I need some help. I was last at V14 and now with V17 out I am unable to save or transfer over anything. Please help this moronic slacker of a lurker.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Good news, everyone! I just found out that four locations in the US have age of majority over 18 - Alabama (19), Nebraska (19), Mississippi (21), and Puerto Rico (21). So MCFmale might be from Alabama!

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
If the dev does do bestiality then my bet is on Elena first then D walks in on it and then Elena convinces D that its fun and that she should try it. Thats the devs usual way of corrupting D, its never Father doing the corruption and instead its D talking to Elena and being almost dared to do it. The only fetishes that I have seen Father work towards on his own are exhibitionism and the sharing routes.

Reactions: darkmine

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure about the "sharing" yet, F is a bit possessive right now, but exhibition sure, numerous times. F right now is a "harem" type, he wants all the girls for himself. the only hint is that he allowed a horny bastard to spy, but thats more exhibition then sharing and let his buddy compliment the daughter is more of a show off then allow his buddy to stick his cock in her. we will see if F changes, it will be very odd if F suddenly allow another dude to touch D, he need to change his mind about it first, get curious/horny of the idea, right now its not that at all. but maybe exploring exhibition he will get the idea and start thinking about it. we will see.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Im not sure how sharing will come up but the walkthrough flat out states that certain actions will open a sharing route with someone later in the game, it even lists the person that you will have the option of sharing her with.

Reactions: volto

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yes, the points are there, some situations "enable" it, but F as character is not there. usually in a game we get some hints from the character, but i don't feel it yet, not sure why some choices would "help" in the future, its to simple. no, i need to see F thinking about it, and from there strategically manipulate D into it. right now F will surely punch any dudes in the face if they even try anything. thats my thought right now. sure, we will get to it, its a part of one route, im not saying it will not happen im only saying its not there in F's mind. i will get very disappointed if it will happen suddenly in one scene, just like that, from possessive to share-happy in 1 second.

Reactions: Siddington

K9

May 28, 2017
on a game note could not work out from the walkthrough what choice you make regarding the car is it let elena dad or ?
Apparently "choose F" in the walkthrough means "choose Father" when Elena asks the question, instead of "choose the F robe" (that doesn't exist) as one might understand. So, choose dad I guess.

I for one will keep a save at that point and check what happens if you choose the other creep when the game is sufficiently updated, in case there's some sharing going on.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes