darkmine

Jun 16, 2017
this "patreon-like" site still comes to my mind.. but I am not sure about it cuz I think I've heard some bad things connected to it.. something with the policy or what...

Malika456

Donor
Sep 18, 2017
this "patreon-like" site still comes to my mind.. but I am not sure about it cuz I think I've heard some bad things connected to it.. something with the policy or what...

the quality of this games is so mediocre, and there are not 3d games. This leaves me doubtful

Reactions: darkmine

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Why mid-february though? The new part was due to be released today, so why delay it for more than two weeks?
Because he lost the last 5 days to dealing with Patreon to keep his page up, but had to remove DMD from it and figure out what to do to keep the game going and keep his patreon page functioning. Now that he will be releasing it outside of Patreon, he can do things a little differently than he could through them, so he's trying to make up for lost time, figuring out the logistics of the release from his personal site, making changes to the game now that it doesn't have to meet their standards, and figuring out what to do with the Patreon site to keep his patrons happy and donating, whether it ends up being a strawman project that's just for show, or a legit project that is Patreon-approved. Plenty on his plate right now. Try to understand and be patient. If you like the game so much that it upsets you for it to be delayed, I think you'll be happy with what we get in a couple weeks time (i.e. no need to patch, so more time can be spent on renders and content the way he initially intended).

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I think something like that will be the corruption level
l9-cunnilingus
l10-blowjob
l11-69
l12-thighjob
l13-sex with condom
l14-bareback sex
l15-l18-all other possible fetishes
Who cares about fetishes right about now?

A straight up fuck would do.
You know, some serious hard pounding of that juicy pussy.

Reactions: Kazehana and volto

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, I'm kinda ready for the dad just to move on to the next logical step with his daughter. I'm ready for a sex scene with her. I'm also kinda hoping that in future chapters that there are scenes where you get the other girls involved. I've got a save in Chapter 2 where I've pretty much screwed every girl (not that you could do much with Jennifer, since you could barely get the tip in) and I'm hoping there is a scene where you can have a three way or orgy with all of them.

Reactions: Kazehana

mbl666

Jan 21, 2018
Mr Dots Games said he would use Payhip or Gumroad tomorrow to re-upload ch1 & ch2.... will anyone be able to post those links on here?

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Yeah, I'm kinda ready for the dad just to move on to the next logical step with his daughter. I'm ready for a sex scene with her. I'm also kinda hoping that in future chapters that there are scenes where you get the other girls involved. I've got a save in Chapter 2 where I've pretty much screwed every girl (not that you could do much with Jennifer, since you could barely get the tip in) and I'm hoping there is a scene where you can have a three way or orgy with all of them.
I would bet that there are at least 4-5 more updates before that. There are several stages of progression left before sex. My guess is that he will give her oral in one, then she will give him oral in the next. Then they will try to have sex but she'll chicken out, then they'll have sex in the next one. This could possibly be delayed further if the mom, Brad, or some other obstacle gets in the way of that progress. I'm not sure why people are in a rush to see a sex scene with her anyway, because the game is pretty much over once you do.

DOA40

Jan 20, 2018
I would bet that there are at least 4-5 more updates before that. There are several stages of progression left before sex. My guess is that he will give her oral in one, then she will give him oral in the next. Then they will try to have sex but she'll chicken out, then they'll have sex in the next one. This could possibly be delayed further if the mom, Brad, or some other obstacle gets in the way of that progress. I'm not sure why people are in a rush to see a sex scene with her anyway, because the game is pretty much over once you do.
It's not that I'm in a rush for the game to end. I'm just kinda curious where Mr. Dots plans to take this game. The storyline is interesting and I like seeing the whole progression of how the Dad teaches the Daughter and I'm anxious to see the final progression to what my decisions in the story do.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
does anyone know how to get ahold of Mr.Dots other than thru Patreon or an open site?
I have an idea that might help him fund DMD

Reactions: Von Herman

CunningPig

Jul 10, 2017
Although the game is pretty much over for some players when D loses her virginity, the "real fun" would then begin for fans of certain fetishes...
I don't think it's just about her virginity, at least not for me. I think it's more about the build up and the anticipation being the major driving force in this game. Once that is gone there isn't much left. The story and characters aren't strong enough on their own to carry the game without that carrot.

Reactions: virtuvoid

JDgamer

May 27, 2017
I'm too damn upset to FAP. This is not a good day. Mid Feb? Do you know long away Mid Feb is?? Nobody does! It's like a million years from now! Dang Nabit! You don't keep Pirates waiting till Mid Feb. That's like going against the code bro.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes