Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Don't get me wrong, I aprreciate the game, in fact it's one of the few that managed to pick my interest. I like that the sorty is a slow burn, however, what I meant with the "dragging on" is related to the unnecessary (in my opinion) text and dialoge that weighs down some scenes. I wouldn't mind if the plot speed up a bit or added different situations other than massages. And regarding the realism... I don't feel that the Daughter is very realistic at all, she's supposedly 18 and dresses like a bit of a slut, but she has the sexual awareness of a 10 year old, she doesn't even know what's to feel aroused, not to talk about masturbating. One would think that at that age (and having a boyfriend) she would be a bit more mature in that sense. That said, I'm still supporting and playing the game.
The boyfriend stopped talking to her because she was inexperienced and didn't want/know how to perform sex right?

Besides, its different for her to fool around with her boyfriend, who is unrelated and closer to her own age, than her dad. Now that was the initial thought, as you say she's extremely naieve, almost unrealistically so, but maybe her mom was was super-strict and if that's not been in her upbringing or she's a "late bloomer" regarding sexual urges that could be the case.

As I said in another thread I heard a quote once that I thought was hilarious and aptly true: "Women in their 30's and beyond know within seconds or minutes of meeting a guy if they are aroused by or would have sex with him, women in their teens and 20's need two drinks and a finger to know if they think a guy is attractive or not."

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Krishhhh86

Apr 19, 2017
probably a stupid question, how do i delete the saved game? trying delete button but i does not work and i have deleted everything in the save folder.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Patience is a virtue. Don't try and rush things. This is DATING... not Raping my daughter. Go relieve your sexual tension on one of the game NPCs in the meantime until daughter is ready. It could be a while, as she hasn't even "discovered" masturbation , or explored her own body, yet.

Reactions: sansusername

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
as frustrated as I am by the seemingly slow progress; I took a peek at a ren'py guide to learn more about VN development and I've gained a lot more appreciation for the amount of programming that goes into each "day".

throw in scripting, 3D renders, and other misc challenges a month wait doesn't seem too bad. that being said I wish MrDots or one of his support staff would be able to provide progress updates and more teasers as to what's to come (Summertime Saga and Good Girl Gone Bad devs do an awesome job with keeping players in the loop)

15 days left!

Reactions: T4bbo

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Something we haven't considered - or have we. Is she shaved or not?
she is shaved. Day 1 after leaving F's apartment and when you meet up with Elena you choose too tired and then take a shower - you see her nude then.

you can also see her naked during Day 2 when D takes a shower and you choose to peek twice.

both scenarios you see she is shaved.

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
Something we haven't considered - or have we. Is she shaved or not?
Oh she's shaved all right. Did you forget the scene at the beginning when she gets into the shower after turning down going out with Alena to the party? Which makes me wonder if she is so niave then why is she shaved? Would have made an interesting part to the story for Dad to teach her about being a good girlfriend and shaving her down there!

Reactions: Bsheep922

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Oh she's shaved all right. Did you forget the scene at the beginning when she gets into the shower after turning down going out with Alena to the party? Which makes me wonder if she is so niave then why is she shaved? Would have made an interesting part to the story for Dad to teach her about being a good girlfriend and shaving her down there!
but later, maybe day 8 or so, in the motel bath tub... considering the fact that she didn't pack a nighty, because she didn't think they would be staying overnight, she probably didn't bring a razor either. at this point, where there should be a few days' prickly stubble, there is naught. from this one might conclude that she just doesn't have hair down there yet. Has anyone seen any body hair on her at all? armpits?

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
as frustrated as I am by the seemingly slow progress; I took a peek at a ren'py guide to learn more about VN development and I've gained a lot more appreciation for the amount of programming that goes into each "day".

throw in scripting, 3D renders, and other misc challenges a month wait doesn't seem too bad. that being said I wish MrDots or one of his support staff would be able to provide progress updates and more teasers as to what's to come (Summertime Saga and Good Girl Gone Bad devs do an awesome job with keeping players in the loop)

15 days left!
Progress updates? All right. As of now, 6 scenes are completed as well as a lot of revisions to former day's ending, 11 other scenes are in the process of being rendered/coded, and 8 scenes are yet to be written. It will be a big update. However, the mistery concerning daughter's pussy hair will not be dispelled yet I am afraid. XD

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I want to be clear, my definition for "scene" is a self-contained dialogue/interaction between characters, so for example the nudist beach scenario would count as no less than six scenes.

Reactions: atlas114

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
This is really the only visual novel I play. Yes she is unrealistic, but much like Lisa in BB, I find it endearing to see the attitude. I guess on some level it makes the reward more powerful.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
I would wait to know daughter's background before branding her character as unrealistic... Also, consider that the "standard" american/english/australian teenager is not, say, the "standard" greek/turkish/siberian teenager, and since daughter's nationality was never stated, it's hard to assess how much "typical" she is... Actually, the world of DMD might not even have our same countries (even though stuff like "italian food" still exists... go figure)!

Reactions: dartis

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I would wait to know daughter's background before branding her character as unrealistic... Also, consider that the "standard" american/english/australian teenager is not, say, the "standard" greek/turkish/siberian teenager, and since daughter's nationality was never stated, it's hard to assess how much "typical" she is... Actually, the world of DMD might not even have our same countries (even though stuff like "italian food" still exists... go figure)!
I hope this isn't the same world. I need a game where I spit-roast my daughter with Cthulhu. That said, I think the daughter brought up that she came from Germany. So she's had the standard upbringing of an English speaking immigrant in Germany, I guess.

Aug 5, 2016
Even among UK/America/Australia there are huge differences, especially when it comes to sexuality. In America women are very sexually repressed and often uneducated (thanks abstinence-only education!) when it comes to sex. She could easily be an American teenager visiting Europe. It would explain why her understanding of sex is so terrible, and she might have a shaved pussy because of cultural pressure, as having a very hairy vag is not well-received in American media in this day and age. I bet more teenage girls in the US know what a Brazilian Wax is than can point out Brazil on a map.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I belived the whole unrealistic thing is more based on how ignorant she is, not that she is not some kind of expert. I have three daughters 34, 18 and 13, all of them are light years ahead of my sister at the age of 18. All of them are normal products of the public school and my 13 year old knows a lot more than the MC. Lets also look at her best friend and the conversations they are having in game. My children are closer to that level, thank god I don't hear much of the conversations. I do catch just the ends of things between their friends. Perhaps some of us not considering the fact that she is hanging out with a new parent into account and projecting that as ignorance? Really don't recall the dialogue well enough. Prehaps it is just the writing... guess that is another argument for the boards.

Reactions: dartis
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes