dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I belived the whole unrealistic thing is more based on how ignorant she is, not that she is not some kind of expert. I have three daughters 34, 18 and 13, all of them are light years ahead of my sister at the age of 18. All of them are normal products of the public school and my 13 year old knows a lot more than the MC. Lets also look at her best friend and the conversations they are having in game. My children are closer to that level, thank god I don't hear much of the conversations. I do catch just the ends of things between their friends. Perhaps some of us not considering the fact that she is hanging out with a new parent into account and projecting that as ignorance? Really don't recall the dialogue well enough. Prehaps it is just the writing... guess that is another argument for the boards.
You have biological daughters and play games like this? Kinky.

That aside, your argument does bring up the fact that we're just going to have to wait for the mum to show up before we can get a more concrete answer to our question. Doesn't mean we should stop debating though.

manny439480

May 2, 2017
Patience is a virtue. Don't try and rush things. This is DATING... not Raping my daughter. Go relieve your sexual tension on one of the game NPCs in the meantime until daughter is ready. It could be a while, as she hasn't even "discovered" masturbation , or explored her own body, yet.
Awesome pic!

Airnuts

May 12, 2017
Imagine this...

Daughter and Elena meet up with Dad at the coffee shop after some shopping. Girls talk dad into some some couples tennis with them. After several voyeur shots and some spills the weather turns and a storm is eminent. Elena and Jessica try their best best to get dad to go to Elane's place but after a nasty spill he decides to go home with daughter. They go home together for some lesbo fun.

On the way home the storm worsens and the road is closed off due to mud and rock slides. They back track a short distance and they find a hotel. When they attemp to get a room the only ones that are available are suites with a whirlpool. The daughter talks dad into it because he is aching.

When the get to the room they are both soaking wet so dad immediately strips and goes into the hot tub. He is just getting relaxed when the daughter walks in with a very short towel wrapped around her boobs but exposing her pussy. After some dialog father agrees to allow daughter into pool so he can give her shoulders a massage. Daughter breaks out some massage oil Elena talked her into getting. Dad applies some to her shoulders and massages her while she sits in his lap with her back towards him. After a while she motions to massage her breasts too. He complies and sure enough his pecker begins to grow. Next thing you know it is poking straight up between daughters inner thighs. She asks dad to hand her the massage oil and she starts to go to work on his member. After some time the oil dissipates and the daughter asks for the massage oil again. This time it's out of dads reach on the landing behind them both. Daughter says no problem, I can grab it.

As she reaches back over her head and behind her fathers head her torso arches up and out impressively giving a show of her heaving breasts and pussy mound. After a hard stretch she's got the bottle and she grows tired and quickly plops back down. Little did she know that when she arched her back dads member sprung clear and was perfectly poised beneath her pussy. Before you know it she is impailed on dads dick to both of their surprise.

After collecting themselves the daughter continues asking for dad to finish the massage in bed. She lays on her back and dad continues massaging her shoulders and breasts. He starts to notice how erect they are becoming and slight moans coming from daughter. He goes into baby mode and licks nipples and then sucks them till they are fully erect with the dadughter moaning as well. He travels down her torso with tiny kisses and when he gets lower he can see that she is glistening wet and some light cream has dripped out of her vagina.

I could go on from there but basically I think the daughter is begging for it but father rejects and decides to just lick her to her first ever orgasm. The daughter is so overwhelmed she then continues her massage of dad and his member. She dying to taste it!

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

gramaton

May 16, 2017
think about this... its all happend in F head cuz hes is a psyco pedophile who raped three little girls (elena, jen and D) and now hes in mental institution. First day in the game - first game in the cell. What a shyamalan twist!

Thjis

May 19, 2017
You have biological daughters and play games like this? Kinky.

That aside, your argument does bring up the fact that we're just going to have to wait for the mum to show up before we can get a more concrete answer to our question. Doesn't mean we should stop debating though.
Yes I do and as a father, I have no such thoughts about my daughters. Something that is not mentioned in the thread, this guy has had 0 or close to 0 contact with his daughter. The normal father daughter bond is absent, makes a huge difference. It was hard enough from me not to kill the first boy that touched my oldest. Easier when the second daughter went through it, the last one is still young enough that Daddy's AR-15 is a deterrent.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Yes I do and as a father, I have no such thoughts about my daughters. Something that is not mentioned in the thread, this guy has had 0 or close to 0 contact with his daughter. The normal father daughter bond is absent, makes a huge difference. It was hard enough from me not to kill the first boy that touched my oldest. Easier when the second daughter went through it, the last one is still young enough that Daddy's AR-15 is a deterrent.
I agree, I have a niece that was living with me for a bit while her mother took care of some personal issues and I could not even fathom the though of doing anything with her other then being the best uncle I could be for her (may not be the same as a father daughter but in my mind it is close).

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I'm really, very sorry. I had hoped my comment would only be a little bit of tongue-in-cheek humour and wouldn't be seen as a taunt (I actually thought people would roll their eyes and ignore it).

Here's hoping you don't use your AR-15 on me. I already got nerve damage as a birthday present six years ago, don't need brain damage as this year's present.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Minavi or any other patron, MrDots just posted an update/teaser, dated 6/3/17 at 1:59 PM. Please help!

"New Evening Dress", with the tag being the daughter. I hope it's sexier than the skimpy black one she wore on Day 7.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
If the daughter stays with dad, not going back to her country...

Maybe her best friend will also want to remain. Staying at a hotel long term, isn't practical for underemployed college students. Daughter moving in with dad, seems logical, but what about Elena? While he probably wouldn't say no to his little girl, if she asked that Elena stay with them, but he has to know trouble it could cause having the little minx there.

Elena and Jennifer have become good friends, so maybe there's a chance they could become roommates. That all depends on Jennifer's mom's approval, I suppose. I'm not certain whether Jennifer's father is around, her dildo suggests a degree of dissatisfaction in the marital state, but doesn't necessarily mean she's divorced, separated, etc.

There's also Georgina, who has a nice home, and likely an available guest room. While the two haven't met yet, I have a hunch that Georgina would probably accommodate Elena, if she thought the favor would bring her closer to Lou. These two under one roof, can you imagine? Not to exclude Jennifer from those imaginings, sleepovers are going to happen one way or another.

Lou's sick-leave coming to an end, combined with the increased financial needs, keeping his daughter happy, buying her nice things... Lou will need to return to work. On the other hand, the way his luck has been going, I would buy a lottery ticket, if I were him.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes