Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I have that strange thought that the Mom will come up as sexual partner eventually

Please god no, fuck that manipulating mind playing insecure bitch. She left him while she was being unfaithful and blaming him for shit she was doing behind his back with her so called best friend just so she could feel better about her actions till she got caught with a dick in her, I will NOT like it if she turns out be anything sexual related she is a bitch period.
From the way she has been described many times she is controlling and manipulating we don't need hoe, Ill go Georgina 200% over that cunt.

Hell I would bang every other female except her just for that.

PS: I would NOT mind her " best friend " who she accused of sleeping with MC to make an appearance however when she does that way we can get all the bullshit out of the way and expose that whore for what she truly is.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Please god no, fuck that manipulating mind playing insecure bitch. She left him while she was being unfaithful and blaming him for shit she was doing behind his back with her so called best friend just so she could feel better about her actions till she got caught with a dick in her, I will NOT like it if she turns out be anything sexual related she is a bitch period.
From the way she has been described many times she is controlling and manipulating we don't need hoe, Ill go Georgina 200% over that cunt.

Hell I would bang every other female except her just for that.

PS: I would NOT mind her " best friend " who she accused of sleeping with MC to make an appearance however when she does that way we can get all the bullshit out of the way and expose that whore for what she truly is.
i wouldn't go near her either.. she seems kinda like Jessica in Dreaming of Dana (and i fucking hate her). But it will give a sort of embellishment to the story

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Totally agree + I have that strange thought that the Mom will come up as sexual partner eventually
I don't think so, after the beach town experience the daughter may player hate mom to the point the MC will chase Mom away (I could be wrong though)

I agree about Elena she has even told the Daughter that she would like to bed him (not so direct but implied it).

I think Jennifer is either a Lez or at least Bi, that is why she just thinks Mc is at least cute.

As for Georgina she may bed the MC due to the tape she made of the boss and that she may get the daughter into Modeling so could be a blackmail fuck.

those are my ideas only time will till what is what.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I cant see any reason for the Mom to appear personally unless the daughter finally decides to stay in that country. And even then - thats a long way down the road

Evis

May 4, 2017
I cant see any reason for the Mom to appear personally unless the daughter finally decides to stay in that country. And even then - thats a long way down the road
I think she might have a word with Dad after she sees how much her daughter has changed

Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
Let us see if Mom is "bangable"
I hate to say it, but Mom seems so angry and controlling that her untimely passing may be the only right answer. It would bring dad & daughter together in another totally creepy but story-consistent way, and would clear the path so to speak.

OK, eww, now I gotta go take a shower after suggesting that.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
The wrath of an angry woman even survives death at times ....

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes