TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
yeah unless he hires people dedicated to creating different versions of D to use those images based on your input OR decides to change up how he creates the image, moving away from prerendering each scene... both seems unlikely.
he'd have to change the render system and do it by parts. A bit like drawn trainer games do it.

Bakachan

May 30, 2017
Yep deffo No.3

Although I can live with how it is now since this ones my fave game, still donate, love the tease thats going on. I do wish he would get some gravity on her tit's though.....and that little otter fist bumb gif back a page or two is the best thing ever!! fuckin win.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I love this game and a few others... since there is no way to customize i'd like to keep everything as it is now. but i love all three options for different reasons! now if they were to go back and say, lets let them customize the characters and do it i'd be all over that as well :)

about the mom... i dunno how i'd feel about her and it would depend on what happens coming up till we see her. who knows things might change.

riexor

May 27, 2017
Real life 3 is great, but I like her the way she is in game with the larger breasts. Personally I wish one of the other girls her age had 3 so it doesn't feel so pedo with them. (Nothing wrong with small breasts just the combination of their very youthful faces/body structures makes them look really young.)

Last edited:

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Real life 3 is great, but I like her the way she is in game with the larger breasts. Personally I wish one of the other girls her age had 3 so it doesn't feel so pedo with them. (Nothing wrong with small breasts just the combination of their very youthful faces/body structures makes them look really young with them.)
I agree.... :) i do like the game as is though and can't wait for the next installment! :)

Evis

May 4, 2017
Real life 3 is great, but I like her the way she is in game with the larger breasts. Personally I wish one of the other girls her age had 3 so it doesn't feel so pedo with them. (Nothing wrong with small breasts just the combination of their very youthful faces/body structures makes them look really young.)
I totally agree. In fact, that is why i choose option 2. For me D has to have female forms, otherwise it gets a pedo feel for me. Therefore option 2, or leave D as is.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It's somehow funny how everything that isnt bimbofied quickly becomes pedo. In fact the trend throughout the last couple of years has been towards the petite type. Or as i like to call it: Less breast - more nipple!

riexor

May 27, 2017
It's somehow funny how everything that isnt bimbofied quickly becomes pedo. In fact the trend throughout the last couple of years has been towards the petite type. Or as i like to call it: Less breast - more nipple!
To each their own, but the issue with this game is the proportions really. As an ass man, the huge breasts do little for me, but the issue I see is that Elena and Jennifer look like they are fifteen to me. It's the head proportions, their head's are huge compared to their bodies, something you find in adolescence. Compare them to the clearly adult women in the game like Georgina, Maria, Koko and Olivia. Don't get me wrong I have known woman who look extremely young into their twenties, but that doesn't mean I still don't get that vibe from them.

In end to each their own, but just explaining myself a bit more.

badblonde

Apr 20, 2017
yeah unless he hires people dedicated to creating different versions of D to use those images based on your input OR decides to change up how he creates the image, moving away from prerendering each scene... both seems unlikely.

he is making close to 30k a month ... he can afford it ...its just a lot of work lol

paladin07

May 28, 2017
To each their own, but the issue with this game is the proportions really. As an ass man, the huge breasts do little for me, but the issue I see is that Elena and Jennifer look like they are fifteen to me. It's the head proportions, their head's are huge compared to their bodies, something you find in adolescence. Compare them to the clearly adult women in the game like Georgina, Maria, Koko and Olivia. Don't get me wrong I have known woman who look extremely young into their twenties, but that doesn't mean I still don't get that vibe from them.

In end to each their own, but just explaining myself a bit more.
The oversized head is more pronounced with Jennifer. It would be nice if at one or both of those two was a little closer to #1 or #3 of D, above. I agree their too flat-chested to look 18. Maybe 1 of them might be that sparingly endowed.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
he is making close to 30k a month ... he can afford it ...its just a lot of work lol
Oh yeah, it's totally not a matter of can he afford it, it's simply a matter of effort. That's a *lot* of screens to edit. If it's only breast size it's one thing also, but if we get into other aspects as well as some have mentioned, that will get ridiculously time consuming.

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Agreed I am ok with current look, I am actually ok with changes. However if they are making changes then work on the other two girls. At least one if them should be overhauled. I actually have an issue with her rear, some of the scenes it is odd looking. Think the gravity defiance on both ends is the issue.

Torak01

May 7, 2017
So, apparently most people prefer medium boobs.
I really would like to make a mod for this game, add some scene (daughter/dad only , I can't redraw all ingame characters) correct some graphics (strange ass ...)
Otherwise I redraw the whole game+scene in Full HD, but will it still be a mod ..?

Reactions: primsteg

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
So, apparently most people prefer medium boobs.
I really would like to make a mod for this game, add some scene (daughter/dad only , I can't redraw all ingame characters) correct some graphics (strange ass ...)
Otherwise I redraw the whole game+scene in Full HD, but will it still be a mod ..?
If you are seriously going to rerender all that - dont you think it would be wiser to contact the dev and offer that directly to him? He might actually be interested in it

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes