May 4, 2017
new preview from MrDots

posted Jun 10 at 1:58 PM
"At The Cinema With Elena"

Any kind patrons please post this? Thank you! 6 more days :D

Reactions: Adolfo

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
Would this Elena scene result in yet another "GameOver"? Otherwise, the daughter is going to be pretty irate if she finds out. Maybe Mr. Dots finally will let the MC have a little extended fun?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I'm kinda tired of the b.s. game over routes...the M.C. has no obligations, he should be able to fuck who he likes. His daughter has no right to object, especially if she's too chickenshit to make a move.
I see your point, I don't quite understand the "game over" routes myself. The game does need to be a bit more open ended, I can see it hurting your chances with your daughter and in a way it would prove your ex wife right that you slept with someone and lied about it.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
If you have played the game then you should know these things.

4)Mother has custody if child and left far away from the father the next day after being caught cheating ( this here is done a fuck ton by mothers to avoid shared custody and there is no law so far that as proven one can not move to a different state, it is then up to the father to go over every weekend to god knows where to see said child, only after turning 18 can the children decide to see the father without the law being involved. This however also happens in those rare cases where fathers have the custody of the children. )

Actually such rules do exist as you are not allowed to interfere with the noncustodial parent's access. Thus moving is forbidden without the other parent agreeing. Unfortunately the laws are not the problem it is the enforcement of custody laws that are messed up. Part of it is the nature of the situation and relationship. How for example to you make a child see a parent? Do the police go in and verify every time the custodial parent says they are sick? Do you have to get permission to allow the child to attend a party with friends on the other parent's night? Visitation laws are a huge mess and not really much anyone will do about it.

Reactions: Gold613

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
the M.C. has no obligations, he should be able to fuck who he likes. His daughter has no right to object....
I don't quite understand the "game over" routes myself...
If the game is about the MC dating the daughter, and it's almost certain that said dating would stop being a possibility as soon as she found out you were involved with someone else (without her consent) then it stands to reason that the main purpose of the game is over.

I think you may want that other game named 'Having sex with my daughter, her friends, my co-workers, and anyone else that takes my fancy' :heartcoveredeyes:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
thank you kind sir!

something tells me if you go this route with Elena it will definitely result in a game over. blue balls for MC yet again.
That's a good guess, but MC got to finally get off with Olivia, maybe Elena is next girl MC gets some satisfaction from...

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
hopefully! i just want to see Corruption Level 6 daughter finally gets naked for dad. that nudist beach was maximum overdrive blue balls.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Those blue balls look ready to drop off.

Maybe if we ever complete the game, we'll be shown a 'true' canonical ending and it'll just be the protagonist being a nice father, spending time with his daughter, sending her and her jail bait friend home and then snorting cocaine off of the bellies of prostitutes that are roleplaying as his daughters.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes