Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
There are in some countries these laws you are correct and yes they are a total ape shit mess also correct,
However in the EU here there are also some countries a different set of requirements, For example in the one I live and the close by ones, If the child does NOT carry the fathers last name or the couple have never been married and the father was not present at the birth cert and child received his last name, EVEN if at one point the papers are documenting him being the father, so long as said child does not have fathers last name the mother can do what she pleases, she has no need to ask his permission for anything, that permission law we have it but it is flawed as fuck because it only applies if the child has the father last name and if not the father screwed. Alright if you live all the way north in this country, the mother can move all the way south to the border if she wants provided it can prove her life with the child receives more benefit from being there then where she would currently be staying, so in the end if you wish to see your child you would have to make a 4 hours drive just to get there and that same amount just to go back. Technically still screwing over dad. But yea different countries different rule set however I think we can agree they are messed up to a point where the father is usually the one getting fucked over anyways.

On the note of Elena teaser with MC dick in her hand:
My guess Is Elena is going to pull that Favor on D for spending time with Father and Father is going to have to agree because he has promised he would go on a Date without Daughter so I am guessing that this picture is from that agreement. So unless daughter is going to stalk them or daughter has been send on a modeling date with Georgina because I am guessing that is also possible since she wants to get closer and thought about helping D out I am guessing that this HJ or BJ will not be interrupted by D, But you never know it could also go south because Lucas showing up or from the staff working at where ever the hell they are at.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
There are in some countries these laws you are correct and yes they are a total ape shit mess also correct,
However in the EU here there are also some countries a different set of requirements, For example in the one I live and the close by ones, If the child does NOT carry the fathers last name or the couple have never been married and the father was not present at the birth cert and child received his last name, EVEN if at one point the papers are documenting him being the father, so long as said child does not have fathers last name the mother can do what she pleases, she has no need to ask his permission for anything, that permission law we have it but it is flawed as fuck because it only applies if the child has the father last name and if not the father screwed. Alright if you live all the way north in this country, the mother can move all the way south to the border if she wants provided it can prove her life with the child receives more benefit from being there then where she would currently be staying, so in the end if you wish to see your child you would have to make a 4 hours drive just to get there and that same amount just to go back. Technically still screwing over dad. But yea different countries different rule set however I think we can agree they are messed up to a point where the father is usually the one getting fucked over anyways.
That doesn't surprise me too much. Denmark and Holland are so joyful to be progressive that they seem to be rushing ahead without thinking; what you speak of reminds me of the Napoleonic Code and how it favoured men over women. Equality just isn't something that governments seem to be able to get right. Heh, those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it, after all.

That's why you've got to learn to stop giving a fuck and start dating your daughter.

Reactions: Gold613

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
HA lol good one I am sure it works out in the game but I am not down doing that in RL, However I do not judge other their family situation either so yea.

On the side note a few more days boys a few more days and then we get to see what is going up with D and Elena

sansusername

May 4, 2017
In regards to the Game Overs, I like to imagine that for the time being, you'll get GO if you go too far or fuck up too badly... But once the game nears completion perhaps some of them will be adjusted into loss of points and new dialogue/branches where D thinks differently of you.

Probably won't happen though

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I can't wait. Just 5 days.
And just knowing that this is gonna be a huge update compared to the last two, it's even more thrilling

Reactions: Hernagon1

mattius77

May 16, 2017
This is probably my favorite game of this genre so far. Decent story and writing, great art and character design, good scenes, you are training yourself at the same time. Well done.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You know that blue shirt looks familiar??? I don't think that's dad's dong that Elaina is stroking. I think it's her boyfriend's dong - possibly as a way to keep him away from the daughter.
Because on several pics, the boyfriend is wearing that exact same clothing if I'm not mistaken.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
You know that blue shirt looks familiar??? I don't think that's dad's dong that Elaina is stroking. I think it's her boyfriend's dong - possibly as a way to keep him away from the daughter.
Because on several pics, the boyfriend is wearing that exact same clothing if I'm not mistaken.
Looks like MC his own shirt, if you look at that SS I took that is from when Elena was going to blow you while daughter was a sleep it looks like same fabric.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah you're right. It could be the MC. I have 2 saves.. one daughter route, another elaina route so I'll see. :D

DrakeTLD

May 23, 2017
I agree, I have a niece that was living with me for a bit while her mother took care of some personal issues and I could not even fathom the though of doing anything with her other then being the best uncle I could be for her (may not be the same as a father daughter but in my mind it is close).
I have two brothers with children. I have already promised both that when my niece's dates some by, I'll be there with my sword, several knives (including my KA-BAR) and a whetstone. It helps that I'm also a large and intimidating guy. (That's not even counting the two .45 handguns that I'm a qualified expert with) That being said, I do realize that this is a game, but in real life I'm like you. I'm the epitome of an overprotective uncle.

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
I have two brothers with children. I have already promised both that when my niece's dates some by, I'll be there with my sword, several knives (including my KA-BAR) and a whetstone. It helps that I'm also a large and intimidating guy. (That's not even counting the two .45 handguns that I'm a qualified expert with) That being said, I do realize that this is a game, but in real life I'm like you. I'm the epitome of an overprotective uncle.
I wouldve just brought the guns, at least then if the dates fuck up i wont have to do much running

Bakachan

May 30, 2017
I can't wait. Just 5 days.
And just knowing that this is gonna be a huge update compared to the last two, it's even more thrilling
Nice!! 5 days!! Can't wait myself, larger update too awesome...really like whats going on story wise, dirty little tease each update :heartcoveredeyes: That Elena image back a bit though thats a bit, Oh dear me o_O really only interested in the D story though.:firstimekiss:

Reactions: Adolfo

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
can't agree more, I am the overprotective uncle myself.

Nemi

May 13, 2017
It's hilarious for me to imagine dating a girl while her uncle is in the back sharpening his actual sword. This thread is awfully comfy, I don't think there's another erotic game that inspires people to write stories of their life ahead of an upcoming release. So in that spirit: I'm happy my students' exam is the Monday after the release of the new version. Perfect way to celebrate :biggrin:

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Already getting the products ready for pulling that bad boy scene in real life for my lil niece, instead of sharpening ill make sure to have a big as poster of said date/bf when he comes over with throwing knifes right between the eyes.

Reactions: Nemi

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
So, do you have to start a new game to get the animations working? I just a grey checked background during those scenes in 0.9

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
so many people are excited about the new release, i will look at the dark side of it, 1st) it will be a late release. 2nd) if it does come out on time it will have major bugs that need to be patched. and 3rd) the mother will mess up the whole game ( this one is just for fun :FeelsGoodMan:).

Reactions: dussalant
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes