Catoblepas

Feb 9, 2017
The jig is up, mom is furious, gets on a plane to rip the daughter away and file charges, and the plane goes down in a freak North Atlantic storm.

Maybe that's too much. Maybe that's just enough. Who am I to say? :)

Reactions: jackkane

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
with release coming up in 8 days I am hoping for a great deal of new content (5 weeks will have passed since version 0.09)

- mom doesn't show up yet but dialog
from her to daughter will be available via. phone call
- more clothes shopping and subsequent trying on of outfits
- I hope to see the agreed upon photoshoot of daughter by Richard - if not in 0.10 then maybe in 0.11
- likely will see Georgina again and possibly revisit blackmailing boss with video of her getting nailed by coworker.
- corruption level 6: daughter nude (in certain situations), you can lick nipples anytime (at home), and hopefully some other surprises.

Amaraine

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
No. 3.

Nicely done game, by the way. The theme is not my thing at all, but I can still see its quality.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
You know, this conversation of which tit size is best makes me wish that at the start of the game we could have chosen which size we wanted. But since all images are prerendered, that would be very hard to pull off until much later down the line when MrD can spend the time to go back and redo almost every single image the game already offers.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Tbh now thanks to this talk I'd wish there was customization. Hair color, eye color, butt size, boob size, shaven, bush, small bush, landing strip, more fat, less fat, etc. It would be quite nice but I'm 99.99% sure it won't happen :(

Reactions: virtuvoid

sansusername

May 4, 2017
Tbh now thanks to this talk I'd wish there was customization. Hair color, eye color, butt size, boob size, shaven, bush, small bush, landing strip, more fat, less fat, etc. It would be quite nice but I'm 99.99% sure it won't happen :(
yeah unless he hires people dedicated to creating different versions of D to use those images based on your input OR decides to change up how he creates the image, moving away from prerendering each scene... both seems unlikely.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes