jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
While the freedom to act, may be met with consequence.
And the freedoms: speech, and expression, trod upon.
Our freedom to think, go unscathed, lest we allow it.

A toast, to fantasies... both, kept and shared.
lmao I thought the daughter was jerking the father off in that pic

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
If the daughter stays with dad, not going back to her country...

Maybe her best friend will also want to remain. Staying at a hotel long term, isn't practical for underemployed college students. Daughter moving in with dad, seems logical, but what about Elena? While he probably wouldn't say no to his little girl, if she asked that Elena stay with them, but he has to know trouble it could cause having the little minx there.

Elena and Jennifer have become good friends, so maybe there's a chance they could become roommates. That all depends on Jennifer's mom's approval, I suppose. I'm not certain whether Jennifer's father is around, her dildo suggests a degree of dissatisfaction in the marital state, but doesn't necessarily mean she's divorced, separated, etc.

There's also Georgina, who has a nice home, and likely an available guest room. While the two haven't met yet, I have a hunch that Georgina would probably accommodate Elena, if she thought the favor would bring her closer to Lou. These two under one roof, can you imagine? Not to exclude Jennifer from those imaginings, sleepovers are going to happen one way or another.

Lou's sick-leave coming to an end, combined with the increased financial needs, keeping his daughter happy, buying her nice things... Lou will need to return to work. On the other hand, the way his luck has been going, I would buy a lottery ticket, if I were him.
We'll just have to wait and see what happens.
well Elean could go with Richard or Martin (even though she wants the Dad) or maybe even move in with Jennifer (or they could get a place together) the options are unlimited to them really.

I myself do not like Richard or his big bro (want his bro dead or hurt)

but thats my idea (only the Devs know for sure)

Reactions: Paranoid_android

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Something tells me the only advancement in the next version will be sucking on her nipple rather then just licking it.

Reactions: dav121

sansusername

May 4, 2017
wait wait wait... the next release comes out the weekend of Father's Day. haha I see what you're going for there, Mr.Dots.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Eh, who isn't interested in the MC at this point. If I was pulled into the game, Captain N style, I'd either become a woman and become attracted to him, or keep my Y chromosome and become a douche-canoe or at least a bigger douche-canoe.
The boss lady at work doesn't like the MC period but yes most Coco didn't seem too interested but she did admire his penis

Thjis

May 19, 2017
I'm really, very sorry. I had hoped my comment would only be a little bit of tongue-in-cheek humour and wouldn't be seen as a taunt (I actually thought people would roll their eyes and ignore it).

Here's hoping you don't use your AR-15 on me. I already got nerve damage as a birthday present six years ago, don't need brain damage as this year's present.
lol I took it as a joke. My fault for even mentioning it. All good

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
The boss lady at work doesn't like the MC period but yes most Coco didn't seem too interested but she did admire his penis
Like most games the MC is packin and every girl is pretty sex starved it seems. Except the Nudist girl. Coco seems meh about him and any girl can admire a guys dick and not be interested.

So Elena has a thing for older guys and pretty sex crazed.
jennifer seems pretty out of place as why she would like him doesn't make any sense
Daughter is kinda the whole point.
Georgina has worked with him long enough she knows who he is and probably the only one truly interested in the man and not his dick
Nudist girl just wanted to ride his dick, she was still a daddy's girl.

I think only 3 characters really want the dad ATM, Jennifer is a follower and will do whatever Elena does because she wants to be cool.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Like most games the MC is packin and every girl is pretty sex starved it seems. Except the Nudist girl. Coco seems meh about him and any girl can admire a guys dick and not be interested.

So Elena has a thing for older guys and pretty sex crazed.
jennifer seems pretty out of place as why she would like him doesn't make any sense
Daughter is kinda the whole point.
Georgina has worked with him long enough she knows who he is and probably the only one truly interested in the man and not his dick
Nudist girl just wanted to ride his dick, she was still a daddy's girl.

I think only 3 characters really want the dad ATM, Jennifer is a follower and will do whatever Elena does because she wants to be cool.
Totally agree + I have that strange thought that the Mom will come up as sexual partner eventually

Reactions: Sharku and if95
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes