Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
k.. how do i contact a mod :D .. other then the download links and mr dots website and contact link not much in the email

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Smaller boobs.
Guitar.
Girl on bed.
(Unsure what to do next, probably encountered this situation before).
She starts singing.....all I want to do is have some fun and I'm guessing I'm not the only one.... until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard

Reactions: Darkaura

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
k.. this is what the email contains
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Sam says they are the same from the OP.. i know the walk through isn't, not sure about the game though

Edit: though the email says 'uncensored' the emailed walk through is.. with Mom (Aka Rachel) being named as Rachel, and Daughter named as Dreamgirl

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Did you receive just 14.5 or also 16.5 as well?
If just the one, were you informed when 16.5 was coming?
only 14.5, nothing about 16.5 sadly

That's great, bro!
Did @Sam actually mention if your info could replace what is on page 1. Or are they going to wait for 0.17 and do 14.5, 16.5, and 0.17? I hope not. Corrupted 0.16 links that were to be "soon" replaced on x-mas day have NOT yet been replaced.
don't think the links should replace anything till someone plays through it.. wouldn't want the censored (aka non-daughter) game to replace the daughter game.. walk through tells me what i have is the censored version but i will play through it at some point on a day off from work. lol

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
hopefully only the walk through is censored but Dating My Dreamgirl has an interesting ring too it as well.. if it does turn out the emailed game is the censored version then we have a non-incest version for the OP... lol

if that is the case would like the uncensored 14.5 if that's the case since the OP is 14 i believe..

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
The only image that I have seen is a small face pic, is there others with more of Melody somewhere?
As a fan of smaller boobs I am interested :)
she doesn't look flat chested to me. maybe C's instead of the DD's we were used to on D. she looks proportionate and cute. I honestly can't wait until next month to give the new game a try.
Fair points. I guess I meant I assume from the preview that she doesn't look to be busty in the way D is. Which I know a lot of people like, but to me, Ds boobs were among the better in these games. They managed to be large (which I do like) and nicely sculpted, which is rare.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i know this is not DMD related but in regards to Dots' new game Melody. anyone have the $20 post from today? choose looks for MC's neighbor or something.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i know this is not DMD related but in regards to Dots' new game Melody. anyone have the $20 post from today? choose looks for MC's neighbor or something.
Yep

Edit: honestly it is sort of DMD related till Melody (still like the renames that were brought up though) gets her own thread

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Yep

Edit: honestly it is sort of DMD related till Melody (still like the renames that were brought up though) gets her own thread
Damn, no love for Black or Latino girls? What kinda sh*t is that? Y'all sleeping on my Afro-Latino mamas.

Although, I mess with redheads. And that age range kinda concerns me for some of y'all.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Damn, no love for Black or Latino girls? What kinda sh*t is that? Y'all sleeping on my Afro-Latino mamas.

Although, I mess with redheads. And that age range kinda concerns me for some of y'all.
well.. for me anyway, i'm only 26 (27 on the 11th) so 18-22 is fine :D .. and i'd like a nice Black or Latino girl but Asian is my preferred.. /shrug (got to have a kink, lol)

Reactions: minombrehota

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
well.. for me anyway, i'm only 26 (27 on the 11th) so 18-22 is fine :D .. and i'd like a nice Black or Latino girl but Asian is my preferred.. /shrug (got to have a kink, lol)
One of my partners claims everyone has a thing for Asians, she calls it "yellow fever". I'm not gonna argue with her on that though. XD

Eh, I age isn't a big deal breaker so long as we don't venture into the Jared Fogel territory. Hopefully we get a Latina or Black girl in Melody. DMD wasn't that ethnic, not that it's a problem. Although a redhead is very welcome.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Wow! You are going to be sooo popular, bro!
When I tried to dl the G-drive version, it crashed 90% done.
I don't think the OP version is the same as 14.5.
The version I have is found on page 598 posted by@Maldus.
This came out after the 0.14 in the OP.
I'll try to dl your link again...
looks like that was just a couple files not a full game archive :D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i'm uploading 14.5 to mega now and will provide a mirror.

even at 800 kb/s upload it's going to take an hour :FeelsBadMan:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Yep

poll appears to be trending the way I like :FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan::FeelsGoodMan:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes