Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
check if this link works: 14.5

Seems to be downloading okay at the moment but only 4% done, will let you know when/if it completes.

EDIT
d/l okay, about to unzip and install

EDIT 2
yep installed ok and functioning, thanks :D

Reactions: atlas114

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
So what is the difference between
(extras included) which is on the first page and this one please?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
you know I don't know lol.

apparently MrDots sent out 14.5 today, claiming it to be "uncensored"...or I don't know. probably not much in the way of difference.

Reactions: Wookie

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
So we've been hearing about Mr.Dots issues with DMD for a while now and part I don't understand is that...
1. People are giving places that he can STILL work on DMD with no problems and yet it's excuse after excuse from Mr. Dots on why he can't or won't go to these other sites.
2. You go on Mr.Dots web page and he says that there will be a update on Feb. 14th 2018 but not sure when next one will be because of work on new game. He also gives link to a new site for DMD but calls it "unreliable" but YET, he's taking donations from people on it already
Looks to me that he has possibly become bored with DMD and started a new game but doesn't want to lose money coming in from DMD, so he's stalling it all out

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
2. You go on Mr.Dots web page and he says that there will be a update on Feb. 14th 2018 but not sure when next one will be because of work on new game. He also gives link to a new site for DMD but calls it "unreliable" but YET, he's taking donations from people on it already
Where are you seeing the information about it being 'unreliable' and where are you seeing an active donation link please?
I can't see either on his mrdotsgames site or his dmdgame site?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
sounds like you didn't read all the stuff that's happened to him.
he has to work on new game to please Patreon people and in order to continue funding himself and his team.

DMD v.17 will come out next Wednesday but next version will be delayed...maybe not until May or so.

he is not stalling out, he is being cautious due to Patreon monitoring him. i don't blame him for keeping a tight lid on his livelihood.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Where are you seeing the information about it being 'unreliable' and where are you seeing an active donation link please?
I can't see either on his mrdotsgames site or his dmdgame site?
He posts a link to new page he's on and if you read comments from followers on it already...They are giving him donations on it

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
sounds like you didn't read all the stuff that's happened to him.
he has to work on new game to please Patreon people and in order to continue funding himself and his team.

DMD v.17 will come out next Wednesday but next version will be delayed...maybe not until May or so.

he is not stalling out, he is being cautious due to Patreon monitoring him. i don't blame him for keeping a tight lid on his livelihood.

I have read it all and ya he may be having issues with Patreon...There's no stopping him at all from working on game still and sending updates out through e-mail WHICH he has stated he'd do

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Yep
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: honestly it is sort of DMD related till Melody (still like the renames that were brought up though) gets her own thread
That horrible hair is supposed to be redhead.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The walkthrough says you can choose any of the three jobs available but i did not get to choose?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I have read it all and ya he may be having issues with Patreon...There's no stopping him at all from working on game still and sending updates out through e-mail WHICH he has stated he'd do
And he IS doing.
But only for patrons that had already supported him, which is fair enough.

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
He posts a link to new page he's on and if you read comments from followers on it already...They are giving him donations on it
The link that you posted at makersupport looks like he only set it up to test the platform.
There is only one supporter and I suspect that is himself, just to test the process.
He clearly says in his comment that it is not a viable option.

Reactions: virtuvoid

helly96

Dec 18, 2017
Having some problems with the latest download for Chapter 2 (mac). No mater which download link I use at the beginning of this thread, once I download the game I am unable to open it. I get and error unzipping it that says "Unable to expand". I've included a screenshot of the error. Any help remedying this issue is much appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 12.00.27 AM.png

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
the new 14.5 one seems "censored", i.e. mom replaced by Rachel and D with "dreamgirl". i'll keep checking.
yea i noticed that too.. dad is replaced with friend as well, not sure about the game i was given but the walk through anyway..

So what is the difference between
(extras included) which is on the first page and this one please?
you know I don't know lol.

apparently MrDots sent out 14.5 today, claiming it to be "uncensored"...or I don't know. probably not much in the way of difference.
yes.. the email says it was 'uncensored', haven't had the time to get the game downloaded and check, but i know the walk through is censored

Reactions: Wookie
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes