Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Us Mods all do what we can. Some are more hands on in threads. But are always around scratch a thread it will bleed a mod ;)
Like your new avatar, bro!
Supposedly moderators come if you just @ -name, but this doesn't seem to work as well any more.
I'd send a PM. @TCMS or @Muff Diver or @muttdoggy are the only ones I've seen this year in this thread.
I do agree the @ -name doesn't work for me i do miss some members cause of this, might be something on my end but will ask about it.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Not looking for any blood, bro.
Really-really what I was hoping for is that moderators have bigger fish to fry--such as working on a coalition to try to find a workaround for this Patreon fiasco.
I have very high praise for the work of moderators on this site! Two thumbs up! Because capable people who appreciate a bit of fun are MY kind of folks...
I know!! but of tongue and cheek :p I hear you on the Patreon shit. Going to crap quickly over there, going to need a life raft soon or big boots to wade throught it. x'D

helly96

Dec 18, 2017
If I could, I would be thankful for your expertise.

I'm on a mac. Finally got Chapter 2 to fire up for me...but it doesn't have any saves from my playing of Chapter 1. Any tricks or tutorials to get it to work would be very appreciated. Thanks.

M

MrKDiddy

Im new here. Im just confused with Patreon. They have other comics and games that promote incest.The Simpsons and Family guy Comics are not incest with Bart and Stewie sleeping with Marge and Lois. Just sayn in this sense to try to seperate the oranges and apples here its all in the same fruit basket.

M

MrKDiddy

Im new here. Im just confused with Patreon. They have other comics and games that promote incest.The Simpsons and Family guy Comics are not incest with Bart and Stewie sleeping with Marge and Lois?Just sayn in this sense to try to seperate the oranges and apples here its all in the same fruit basket.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
For all who have the censored version. Take a look in the /game subfolder. If there is a file CH1_Renpy.rpa with around 2kB, delete or rename it. Should help.
so what i posted is censored? :D might play through it for the fun of it.. lol maybe it can be added to the OP or as it's own thread in the DMD forums as a alternate DMD for those that don't like incest or isn't their fetish?

helly96

Dec 18, 2017
You have two main options.
Save compatibility was fried between Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 for your download.
There is a workaround for RIGHT NOW. From the "welcome" screen, choose "continue from Chapter 1". Then you have to manually input your game play stats (on the last screen of Chapter 1 click on D's image in the corruption flower). You'll be asked a series of questions about your game play decisions from Chapter 1. If you want the incest stuff, choose "daughter" and "dad" for the relationships.
That should bring you to 0.15 (those prior saves also don't work). Play through to the end of 0.16, making fresh saves.
Your other option is to wait for the NEW version of 0.16 (will be called 16.5) which I'm expecting no later than tomorrow. Hopefully, all bugs, corrupt files, non-compatibility of saves will be corrected.
Good luck!
Thanks. I manually inputted all my info. Worked like a charm.

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
If anyone woukd be so kind i searced all the way back to page 766 but i've been out of the loop wat to long.what is the situation with version 1.65 and 1.7?

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
The two brothers suck i hate having characters like them in games like this seeing the girl/girls you love being cucked or groped an stuff. They belong to me keep your hands of them. I HOPE we get to kick their asses or something touching my girl like that an being a freak about taking their pics.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The two brothers suck i hate having characters like them in games like this seeing the girl/girls you love being cucked or groped an stuff. They belong to me keep your hands of them. I HOPE we get to kick their asses or something touching my girl like that an being a freak about taking their pics.
Richard's not a bad guy.. a pervert (which one of us isn't?) but not bad.. Lucas, yea that dick gets what he deserves later (day 13, if you take the defense class)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
If anyone woukd be so kind i searced all the way back to page 766 but i've been out of the loop wat to long.what is the situation with version 1.65 and 1.7?
The
Richard's not a bad guy.. a pervert (which one of us isn't?) but not bad.. Lucas, yea that dick gets what he deserves later (day 13, if you take the defense class)
Still i said no to Richard taking pics the second time we meet at the park.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
a possibly censored .14.5 (still need to play it) can be found (google drive), and (mega).. .16.5 will be releases some time before the 14th.. and .17 will be on the 14th according to Mr Dot's

edit: if/when i get the email with 16.5, i'll post it :D

Reactions: ShadowWing
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes