Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
not sure if anyone here looks at the game suggestions so i'll put a link here for it.. general idea is a traveling studio photographer in the style of dmd corruption

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Sure, Melody is not DMD, but at least is a male character unlike that pussy blocker DS with Glamour. Really hope there's a good patreon replacement in the future to bring the incest back.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Should i have Georgina over for dinner or not? Does it mess up Daughter or Elena's relationship?

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Sure, Melody is not DMD, but at least is a male character unlike that pussy blocker DS with Glamour. Really hope there's a good patreon replacement in the future to bring the incest back.
You need to get over your inability to accept other points of view.
Just because someone creates a game with a female lead character that doesn’t appeal to you it doesn’t mean the creator is worthy of abuse.
Playing Glamour is not compulsory, if it doesn’t meet your gaming expectations then move on and play something else.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
You need to get over your inability to accept other points of view.
Just because someone creates a game with a female lead character that doesn’t appeal to you it doesn’t mean the creator is worthy of abuse.
Playing Glamour is not compulsory, if it doesn’t meet your gaming expectations then move on and play something else.
You're right, that was a cheap shot, I'm just frustrated with this whole situation.:FeelsBadMan:

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
Also keep in mind that you could have old files from other versions laying around in AppData and such places.

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
PLEASE HELP : im hawing problem with Big Brother 0.13.0.007 - in some scene i cant see all pictures. tex is going , pictures not...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no new content in 16.5; should be uncensored and maybe some bugs fixed.

still i’m looking forward to play that while we wait another week for .17

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The interesting thing about the Patreon project reimagining by Dots and Silver is to see how two already accomplished groups show the game progression in their new games. Both are coming into the new projects with “lessons learned” and a more robust staff.

Antoninus_

May 23, 2017
Thx guys for the answer.

About the scene peoples have been waiting for: 10 bucks that's a blowjob.

And i know that's not the place (other place is asleep), but can i have a working save before the titfuck scene plzzzzz?

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I was wondering something about this info

"For what it's worth, I am currently writing some scenes for a future DMD release (0.20 more or less).
The scene I am currently working on, for example, is a sort of mini-game that could "unlock" one particular sexual act a couple of episodes before it becomes available in the "main" corruption progress."

Maybe for that sexual act there will be several conditions.Something like that.
1.F is in relationship with Elena
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.Ask Elena to help with D
3.D accept Elena's offer

Reactions: Parnso
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes