Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
DMD CH1 and CH2. v0.16.5

Hi guys!

Here are the links for both DMD CH.1 and CH.2 v0.16.5 (both uncensored and with extra content installed):

Why Am I sending DMD Ch.1 again?

Last week, I sent you the wrong links which contained some censored material (Some rewards names changed). You shouldn't have this problem now. I've also updated the walkthrough and put the censored material back:

DMD CH.1 V0.14.5 Download Links:
Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Walkthrough:

DMD CH.2 v0.16.5
This game should be compatible with your saves from v0.14.5.

DMD CH.2 V0.16.5 Download Links:

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Walkthrough:

Final Words:

So that's it for now guys. I'll be sharing v.17 with you this Wednesday via email, so stay tuned :)

If you've found a bug or grammar error, please leave your comment here:

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
So no need to download 0.14.5 or 0.16.5 if you've already played trough both Chapter 1 and 2 right? It's just fixes for new players?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
alright so what i had was the wrong email :D lmfao

iirc 14.5/16.5 are updates to fix the saves from ch1 to ch2

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Why not "Dating my Adoptive Daughter" ? This would solve all legal problems… Just a few dialogs to change, and that's it…
not 100% sure why either... Daughter for Dessert is still around only because Palmer was releasing Real and Adopted versions, then just stopped the real versions (though ch4 and ch5 are still online only so idk if they plan on real versions or not)

but imo, i've had some thoughts on it.. why would an adoptive or step daughter decide to come see her dad that had no contact with her? .. only line makes sense is real imo

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
not 100% sure why either... Daughter for Dessert is still around only because Palmer was releasing Real and Adopted versions, then just stopped the real versions (though ch4 and ch5 are still online only so idk if they plan on real versions or not)

but imo, i've had some thoughts on it.. why would an adoptive or step daughter decide to come see her dad that had no contact with her? .. only line makes sense is real imo
Step-daughters are not allowed either. It's a matter of time before they get banned.

Jan 27, 2018
I wonder why i'm not receiving these emails, i'm a 10$ patron... not that it matters since i read them here but considering most people keep asking on his patreon page about DMD he should make sure to inform everyone

So no need to download 0.14.5 or 0.16.5 if you've already played trough both Chapter 1 and 2 right? It's just fixes for new players?
He said on the blog that saves from version 0.16 will not be compatible with version 0.17 so if you want to go straight to the update next week you'll need to download and replay the two days in version 0.16.5

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I wonder why i'm not receiving these emails, i'm a 10$ patron... not that it matters since i read them here but considering most people keep asking on his patreon page about DMD he should make sure to inform everyone
for me his mails do not come into inbox but into promotins tab on gmail.Try to look there

Reactions: virtuvoid

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
are you a january patreon?

for me his mails do not come into inbox but into promotins tab on gmail.Try to look there
this as well, mine are in promotions

Murindes

Jan 5, 2018
Guys, I really need help. I've looked so hard and can't find any. How the hell can I make my save carry over to chapter 2 without doing the whole "what were your points?" thing (and if I do, how do I check my BDSM points and the other things that aren't love and friendship?)!

I've finished the game in version 14, and that didnt help. I havent moved any files anywhere - ive tried putting the saves in but that didnt work - and I dont know if ive even extracted chapter 2 to the right place but please help. I'm very new at all this intricate computer stuff :p

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Don't know what he messed up this time, but after grabbing his latest versions none of my save games work. Hell I can't even import my chapter 1 save games.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Aye, but I am grabbing the old updated (I think?) chapter 1 as well and see if I can get it to work. If it does, then I will post working saves for 16.5 so we can all play 17 without any issues.

No way in hell I am going to start over OR use the auto-menu in the beginning of chapter 2.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
Nope, no luck. My old save games don't even do anything in 14.5

Now I am pissed. Every release I have to fix my goddamn game.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

He said on the blog that saves from version 0.16 will not be compatible with version 0.17 so if you want to go straight to the update next week you'll need to download and replay the two days in version 0.16.5
But do you can start 0.17 from start?
I have no problems with 0.14 and 0.16,and if I want to use 16.5 I mujst use also 14.5.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
This is a good summary of the DMD situation by a fan on MrDots' site, yesterday. He questions why DMD can't just keep releasing future updates the same way as DMD 0.17.
The unfortunate "truth" of the matter : DMD fans are in love ; MrDots Games is in business...
Why can't they use paypal just use that on their own site?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes