ah.. i know the problem.. i used these they don't work for 14.5

other then that.. the saves i actually made in .14 are working in 14.5
Good to know.Now I will download 14.5
16.5 on it's own don't work with 0.14 final

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
just tested all my .14 saves in .14.5 and anything after my save on the morning of day 12 wouldn't load

and a most before that one don't work.. not sure what the deal is..

all crash with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
k.. so i have save at the first park scene, the morning of day 10 (who wakes first choices) and the morning of day 12 (also who wakes first choices)... other saves were broken..

not a problem for me.. will replay ch1 at some point..
anyone found any other problems with 14.5?

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
hmm.. was the old/remove three job choices: doctor, police and office? just found a nurse and police outfit in the images for day 4

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
only thing i see that's new (compared to the CG dl from the OP) is a folder called 'Extras 5' in 14.5 images folder.. and a some more files in the 'Extras' folder

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
anyway.. since nothing really new is in the games (yet) i feel like side tracking the thread (in a way)

Question: What are the names you use for F/D
My Answer: Kane/Brianna

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
only thing i see that's new (compared to the CG dl from the OP) is a folder called 'Extras 5' in 14.5 images folder.. and a some more files in the 'Extras' folder
Actualy that 'Extras 5' is in the game from 0.0.6
anyway.. since nothing really new is in the games (yet) i feel like side tracking the thread (in a way)

Question: What are the names you use for F/D
My Answer: Kane/Brianna
I use Max for D.Actualy I use Max for almost all games as MC.Jason for F.
Ironicaly we have Max in Big Brother and Jason in The Twist months after the start of DmD.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
So trying to mess abit with the savedata. What I've gathered so far, is that it stores in binary code with the python Pickle-module. Any with experience or knowhow using it? Think it should be possible making a small script that loads old savedata, and stores it as new.

This is from save_port.rpy
Code:
        with open(config.savedir + "/test.port", "wb") as f:
            pickle.dump(_var_store, f, protocol=pickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
Found a decent amount of documentation, but not sure how to structure it so that i'm able to decode it to readable text.

edit: you can rename a savefile to .zip and extract it, but can't make the log readable so far.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes