Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
well.. other then the old woman, rachel and the male characters for me.. to be 100% honest.. i had a crush on a girl about jennifers size in high school though

Reactions: Wookie

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
There are people in the thread who showed a liking for EVERY female in DMD. Even the old witch on the nudist beach, the doctor at the hospital, the police woman, EVERYBODY...
I guess I’m almost one of those people — except for the nudist beach shrew - she crosses the line primarily because she’s so negative. Let’s count some the other fine ladies MC will never romance: bowling alley lady; carnival lady; lingerie model at Cupid Night; lady at the pool...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
aside from a few typos, 16.5 worked good and was definitely uncensored and less shitty without having to change relationships or other patches.

my saves are ready. D all the way next Wednesday!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
for everybody having troubles getting a ch14 save into ch16, here are the scripts of the official ch14
replace files and when getting the end screen after ch14 chose 1 of the 8 saveslots and import them in ch16
should i misunderstood the discussion about saves, forget everything i said and ignore this post
i played ch16 a while ago and don't wanna read the hundreds of pages since then :angel:

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
so far iirc the only benefit to rejecting Elena, Georgina, Olivia and Jennifer is the severance package in ch2
severance package? And i did not reject anyone of the only the first time with Georgina but not the second time she asked. On day 12 still waiting for my chance with Jennifer an Olivia you only can get a BJ since you would lose the condom an i wanted it for Elena. Hey though a BJ is better than nothing an i was hoping we get to meet her again maybe in ch2.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
svscomics:
Dating my Daughter - Version 0.16.5Chp.2 + Extra + Walkthrough by Mrdotsgames

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Glad you're on the case, bro.
Several people have already complained of discrepancies between the walk through and the actual game play involving specifically "exhibition" points. Could the coding for that tweak have "gummed up" things?
No promises on a saveconverter. While I've read up on some of the new modules being used for the new savesystem, making use of it on my end is at a basic level for now. And getting nowhere with . The new coding has defiently ramped up in a factor of at least 5, which is nice to see. Hopefully this is close to a final build, so we can mess with it without it being outdated 10 days later.
If there is inconsistencies with the game and the walkthrough, sure we can fix that. That's the easier part =) . I'm not done messing with DMD. Got some ideas for small mods, and could fix the days scripts meanwhile if there is errors.

for everybody having troubles getting a ch14 save into ch16, here are the scripts of the official ch14
replace files and when getting the end screen after ch14 chose 1 of the 8 saveslots and import them in ch16
should i misunderstood the discussion about saves, forget everything i said and ignore this post
i played ch16 a while ago and don't wanna read the hundreds of pages since then :angel:
This is an old savestructure. Not currently being used it the newer releases. Recommend you avoid this.

*edit: since we're doing names. Max, as in Max Powers. The only MC name I use for these games, not to be confused with BB's Max. And Sophie for D. Sweet sweet Sophie ^^

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
OP updated. Not censored version. No new content.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
No promises on a saveconverter. While I've read up on some of the new modules being used for the new savesystem, making use of it on my end is at a basic level for now. And getting nowhere with . The new coding has defiently ramped up in a factor of at least 5, which is nice to see. Hopefully this is close to a final build, so we can mess with it without it being outdated 10 days later.
If there is inconsistencies with the game and the walkthrough, sure we can fix that. That's the easier part =) . I'm not done messing with DMD. Got some ideas for small mods, and could fix the days scripts meanwhile if there is errors.

This is an old savestructure. Not currently being used it the newer releases. Recommend you avoid this.

*edit: since we're doing names. Max, as in Max Powers. The only MC name I use for these games, not to be confused with BB's Max. And Sophie for D. Sweet sweet Sophie ^^
actually it's no savegame at all, just storing the 43 variables taken from ch1 to ch2 into persistant data

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
On chapter 2 now hope my save works and fuck the mother lying she was a cheater slut anyway. God i hate her taking away my two sexy hot pieces of candy. You know that saying i want it now? Because i want my woman now! God i hope i get them back in chapter two. Also i never got a chance with Jenn hope i get on in this chapter. They all need a real man to take care of them. They are missing daddy so much i must rescue them.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There has to be some way to continue making this game. Some website that allows incest games to be paid for or someway people could send money to him maybe bank transfers or checks, gift cards or something. Fuck Patreon and cry baby liberals an others who destroy freedom no one gets hurt by these games. But yet Hollywood my bad pedoville can make movies with kids naked and other crap movies an no one cares.

Sep 3, 2017
Needs to add tags "On hold" or "Abandoned" he/she released a full statement they will not continue to work on the game but create a game called "Melody".

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes