if95

May 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: honestly it is sort of DMD related till Melody (still like the renames that were brought up though) gets her own thread
thanks so much @Vincidon
@wep can you please create a new thread for Melody (Mr.Dots new game)
and move related posts...thank you

Reactions: Kane Salvatore
Jun 22, 2017
Needs to add tags "On hold" or "Abandoned" he/she released a full statement they will not continue to work on the game but create a game called "Melody".
At least read the full statement and not just the titles...................
The game will continue, just not on Patron as they no longer allow several tags related to their website such as "incest & bestiality"
You can follow the game here:

V0.17 Will be out soon....

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
My heart is broken i need my daughter an this people is why i should not play games like Life is Strange i get so attached and cry like a baby. Damn how could you take away my angel she was my world an nothing else matters it is like i have no heart/soul and i have no energy.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Anyway to get more funds since i did have the recording an date Georgina but did not use the recording?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
First of all, dl 14.5 instead of 14. There is a save compatiblity issue.
You have to make fresh saves throughout 14.5.
Then, make sure you dl 16.5. Almost 100% that EVERYTHING has been re-configured in such a way that the ONLY smooth game play will be 14.5-->16.5-->17.
I doubt the photo studio membership is a big deal. But just to play it safe,you can scroll down to the bottom of this page and click on the thread "Chapter 2 Daughter Only game for Extra Money".
Good luck, T.
You have the downloads links? and i don't have to star over right? And i'm not doing a daughter only so it's okay.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
At the start of Chapter 2, there is an option for you to name yourself and daughter and set the requisites of the previous chapter, which is easier than playing all of Chapter one again
I already did i just wanted to do the command edit to give my self the money for the membership.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
And no accident, either. Purposely set up this way by dev-team to keep DMD players "hungry" and always wanting more. This strategy has been in play for the last 4 updates EACH time...
I will wait to see if I can play 0.17 using saves from 0.16 or if can't restarting ch.2 using ch.1

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes