atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
If you've played from Chapter 1 and 2, could you do a review? I would like to compare to previous results.
Also, we still need Mega links for 14.5 and 16.5.......
i thought I uploaded 14.5 already to mega.
i'll do 16.5 in a bit.

EDIT: uploading 16.5 now. I'll post link here when done. 14.5 will be uploaded overnight and posted here when I wake up.

EDIT2: 16.5 MEGA:

EDIT3: 14.5 MEGA:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
To those people who are so sure that DMD is dead after 0.17. This is the lead writer of DMD posting on MrDots' site an hour ago.
Serious attempts are being made--as they should be--to save the DMD project.
so basically until the proper patreon replacement shows up they won't continue DMD,well good luck with that since all the other sites are not good...and to expect that new site pops up just like that,that also has same terms and conditions as patreon but allows incest themed games is unrealistic
seems i was overly optimistic when i said that v0.18 would come out somewhere during the summer,by the looks of it,it probably won't come out this year

RazorBlade

Nov 4, 2017
excuse me but I'm too lazy to check if someone added this link b4.
You can find there some info about release date of 0.17 and DmD (uncertain) future...
MrDots said:
after we release v0.17, we will have to focus on the new game, DMD won’t be updated for a while
+some more news

I hope that the site will be updated regularly.

Chrono4111

May 14, 2017
excuse me but I'm too lazy to check if someone added this link b4.
You can find there some info about release date of 0.17 and DmD (uncertain) future...

+some more news

I hope that the site will be updated regularly.
All of this is literally on the front page of this thread...I understand lazy but come on man. You took more time to write up this reply then it would have taken to look up if this was already posted.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
after some testing 14.5 and 16.5 i can't see any reason for these releases besides uncensoring
the savesystem is exactly the same as of version 15.0
at that time the data for porting from 14.0 to 15.0 were saved in persistant and now via fancy python scripting in two files
you still have only one playthrough that gets exported from ch1 to ch2
you still have to choose your save in 14.5, play it till the end, and then you can import it in 16.5
in 16.5 you can't choose between different playthroughs in ch1
in 14.0 before this release you had at least the choice to export 8 saves to ch2 (my post some pages back)
you have no save compatibility from 14.0 to 14.5 or 16.0 to 16.5
so... i don't wanna troll, but honestly i don't get it :confused:

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
In Austria, Italy and Germany the age of consent is 14; in Sweden, France and Denmark it is 15 – and Spain recently raised its age of consent from 13 to 16. Meanwhile in Turkey and Malta, teenagers have to wait until they are 18 for sex to be legal.Nov 17, 2013
From

In Italy the ‘close in age’ exemption (so called Romeo and Juliet provision) allows thirteen y.o. to consent with partners less than three years older, so sorry Darren Jacobs but you are wrong.

jeaneudes

Feb 4, 2018
@ Darren Jacobs
Attention in France even if it is forbidden to have relations with a minor of - of 15 years he does not exist of age minimum of consent . If a major has a sexual relation with a minor without violence, constraint, threat or surprise (the characteristics of the rape, according to the article 222-23 of the Penal code), the major person cannot be necessarily pursued for rape

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no one holding a gun to your head forcing you to play the game. if you don’t like the models, story, or anything about you just move on.

or if you played it and there’s something you didn’t like about it or thought could be improved that’s what the discussion is for.

4000+ paying patrons at one point plus tens of thousands of others playing the game. i don’t think there’s a problem of underage models used. personally i don’t care for Jennifer or Elena. D only path (maybe Georgina at some point) Margo and maybe that new photographer lady too for some side action.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes