OswaldOluvson

Feb 6, 2018
...if that happens they should make the Jennifer content where you actually go slowly.. i mean really.. you go slowly with just the tip then just ram the monster in there, no wonder it got no where.. got to slowly ease in..
lol nicely stated and a 100% agree! Something similar i thought when reaching that part of the game. Even the wording says "please be gentle" (J) and "I promise I'll take it slow" (F)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
The one strange thing--many reports, me too--is that the hidden points (of all types) seem to have been reduced. I very carefully played through 14.5 and 16.5, and my FP and LP were exactly the same but all the hidden points were reduced. There are even hidden point DEDUCTIONS for the first time.
hmm.. is the walk through incorrect then and those are not the points you get? .. might have to submit a bug

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
yep pretty much what I was leaning to for the polls. boobs and ass about medium size sounds about right! and a cute redhead on top! looking forward to playing the first chapter!

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
"Don't worry if your favourite design is not picked. We'll introduce more characters soon"
wanted an Asian girl.. but they didn't have black hair as an option anyway..
but a redhead is nice

one of the recent comments is asking for
"she better have freckles. and not "cute" freckles. I mean SEXY freckles." continued with "Like the kind that don't just dust the face but keep on going down and reach the cleavage. ;-) I'd link you some pictures... but they're surprisingly hard to find."

the last response atm is "Unsure if linking is allowed but: like this?"
if the girl has those kind of freckles, i'm game :D

Reactions: Kazehana
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes