the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
save ->> YES! Works. Yippie!
Only thing it says "day 0", however i hope this bugs the thing not out later. Will see.

Thank you very much @the66! x'D
day 0 is the first day in ch2
don't ask why :confused:

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
really nice update, cant wait until Elena and Michele finds out they into same guy and 3-some starts! :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
dirty approach: after office goodbye scene open console and..
v_day0_extra_payment = True​
you know me :evilsmile:
It did not work.
Is there something else needed for it to work?

I did it right after the office visit and then again now to show you what it said. DMD 2018-02-14 20-54-58-91.jpg

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
not sure like how .18 content ended.. seemed like it was moving to fast there at the end.. i know laws are a pain in the ass.. but that doesn't seem like a good end imo..

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
Happy to see that Mr Dots continues to update this game. I was a little nervous that his new project would eat into DMD. Hopefully he's able to balance both.

megacct

May 15, 2017
people are having severe reading comprehension problems. much of the information is on mrdots non patreon site or on the first page. :pokerFace: i like helping people but this thread (and some others like it) are slowly driving me to alcoholism (and i barely drink once a month if even)
Fucking amen. Trying to glean any useful information from the threads of games I enjoy playing, with all this Patreon BS lately and an influx of users who can barely form a sentence, is an exercise in trying to not punch myself in the face.

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
and this friends is why we replay the game..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
pretty sure that's meant to be "Dad!!!"

Edit: might be a problem on my end.. will redo the download

Edit2: still bugged.. even loaded a save before the point, sent an email to the email they sent the links with
That is a friendzone on the whole new level. lolx'D

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
So caps matter here, dang it now I will just start over with chapter 2 then.
Thanks for the info.
This also applies to any RenPy based game you play (and just about any programming language) so if you get messing around in other games you'll need to remember this :)

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
I think MrDots Games left development of this game and switched to new project called .

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This also applies to any RenPy based game you play (and just about any programming language) so if you get messing around in other games you'll need to remember this :)
I did not set up the points right and is there any codes for boods, ass and so on?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
did Mr.Dots change his format? all I get is a blank screen when I try to load the game
any suggestions?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes