Kaine1994

Nov 25, 2017
there’s chapter 1 and chapter 2, both separate .exe

if you already played chapter 1, then you just need to dl chapter 2

if you have problem importing saves just launch chapter 2 and choose “continue from ch 1” reset stats and relationships
Oh, great!

Any save files to the point where the last update left us?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
search this thread there’s some that people posted. or just like i said before “continue from ch1” and reset stats and relationships.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
I'm so confused. Usually, there are such nice summaries on the first page. For v0.17, how do you
1. Configure the questionnaire for various endings? A table of these seems easier than a load game.
2. Fix the content destruction wrought by Patreon?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm so confused. Usually, there are such nice summaries on the first page. For v0.17, how do you
1. Configure the questionnaire for various endings? A table of these seems easier than a load game.
As for Chapter 2 v.17 it has the incest content and from now on will have the incest content in the rest of the game.

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
#2 is fixed in the release?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Really? Which 0.16 do you have? Did you have quite a few saves, so we can be reasonably sure it's not "statistical variance"?
I am using:

Dating My Daughter v0.16 (Extras Included) Patched #3
+
DMD_CH2_0.16_PATCH4

and had almost 3 "pages" of saves - it was from a "fresh" run where I input the Chapter 1 parameters/answers (to match what I actually accomplished in that chapter), because it could not natively import my saves from v.14.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Interesting.

That you would go to such length in order to convince some random stranger that your morals are perfectly in tact speaks volumes in itself. First off, my purpose for coming here and expressing my opinion on the games somewhat questionable in-game character models was entirely for my own peice of mind. If you take offense in the process of me doing so then that says more about you than it does me. Secondly, I have already explained that I was not judging others playing the game.

In light of your post and the poorly hidden implications behind it, it would be remiss of me to not ask the following queston; Why do you care enough to respond to my post and what did you hope to gain from it?
My post said nothing about my morals or anyone else's. Read it again.

Regardless, you're judging what is in people's minds - or, at least what you imagine is so. Otherwise, this odd ranting of yours about a fantasy game's implications and those who might find it entertaining would not be occurring.

I was strongly implying that you are showing a biased eye towards what you apparently want to see. My post was meant to determine if you seem to be a troll and/or true believer, both of which I find a waste of time - so, your reply more or less confirms my suspicions. Thanks!

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
So.. I was about to start this game, and I see 2 different files DMD.CH1-0.14.5-pc.. and DMD_14_CG-6f23a5831zweu- with image folder that I have no clue what to do with.. and when I try to extract it, I get these errors..? I mean I see a bunch of weird ass folders so guess it extracted most of em but still dunno wut to do with it :'D halp pls! (P.S: just opening the .rar gives me the 2nd error everytime) :v ALSO... is there anything I should know...? I just downloaded these files and about to play by clicking the .exe.. haven't done anything else ,_,
C:\Users\NonUrDamBusiness\Downloads\DMD_14_CG-6f23a5831zweu-.rar: Checksum error in images\Extras\day 13\ani_day13apteveningbed_boob.webm. The file is corrupt
C:\Users\NonzUrDamnBusiness\Downloads\DMD_14_CG-6f23a5831zweu-.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
this game peeked ... and now is declining, if nothing is done, if no save attempt is happening, it will die.
a repeative pattern is being felt, and the story and dialogue is skipped.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes