Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
Hey :)

I have a question. Is there any "guide" or information about the different ways and their consequences?
If I reject Elena or does Georgina have the audio recording of Maria for example.

Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, english is not my native language ^-^

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I have a question. Is there any "guide" or information about the different ways and their consequences?
If I reject Elena or does Georgina have the audio recording of Maria for example.

If you reject Georgina she will use the tape when she quits her job to help F.

There is a lot of info in the walkthrough on "what if's" for each girl.

This is very early in the game in chapter 2:

"""Apartment (Evening)
• Answer the phone
• Open the door
• Kiss her or Hug her
• Go bring some wine
• Kiss on the mouth
• Interrupt him
• Lay on the bed
• Let her continue: Start a romantic relationship with Jennifer
• Reject Her: You reject a romantic relationship with Jennifer """

The last 2 are your choice for Jen to accept or reject a relationship with her.

Lsbunny

Jul 23, 2017
If you reject Georgina she will use the tape when she quits her job to help F.

There is a lot of info in the walkthrough on "what if's" for each girl.

This is very early in the game in chapter 2:....
Wow that was super fast, thank you. Do you also know if it's "good" or "bad" if I react Georgina? I mean, can I have sex with her later in the game, even If I reacted her once?
And what do you mean with helping Father? I play this game since..hmm nearly from the beginning but never tought about that much about the consequences :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

That guides are the 2 walkthrough in 1st post ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow that was super fast, thank you. Do you also know if it's "good" or "bad" if I react Georgina? I mean, can I have sex with her later in the game, even If I reacted her once?
And what do you mean with helping Father? I play this game since..hmm nearly from the beginning but never tought about that much about the consequences :)
You should get the walkthroughs for both chapters and replay the game for they have all the info on what will happen if you chose 1 way over another when there is a choice that will effect the game.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Good gaming instincts on you, bro!
Don't worry! This thread is there for you even in sad times...
Thanks!
Good to know i can come here and ask questions if needed.:)

Finished the game yesterday evening. Imagine my surprise that there is a new patch to dl today. I'm very eager to be able to continue "my" story. :D (Have 2 saves with different choices made).

Reactions: virtuvoid

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Ok, just downloaded and tries to start with save-file from v016, nothing works, do I have to play once again chapter 2 from beginning (v.015+v0.16) ?
and b.t.w. on page 1 under Installation, I read: 3- Unzip the patch files into the GAMES folder inside the ren'py project for .15
But in downloaded game there isn't any modfile ? Where is it ?

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Ok, just downloaded and tries to start with save-file from v016, nothing works, do I have to play once again chapter 2 from beginning (v.015+v0.16) ?
and b.t.w. on page 1 under Installation, I read: 3- Unzip the patch files into the GAMES folder inside the ren'py project for .15
Not necessary for 0.17.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The patch file is for v.16 and v.15 and not needed for v.17.
Now that you know what you are doing I would recommend you do it from the start again and chose the points you want D to have.

OswaldOluvson

Feb 6, 2018

Attached to the very 1st post (bottom area) you'll find two Walkthrough documents (pdf) - one for each chapter. Within those walkthroughs all important choices/decisions - those which are leading to different outcome - are highlighted.
Depending on how deep you're into DMD, i suggest to fly over the documents and read all highlighted parts at least once to get an idea on how to start and follow the different routes.

TTT3

Jun 18, 2017
I cant start over again, so what should i say when i start ch2 but the game ask me to say what you got from ch1 questions?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
What that "patch" actually is is a mod by my buddy, @RazorX . If it works for you, enjoy. But unless someone else has the same, or very similar setup, 0.16 or even 16.1 (the bug-fix version) was incompatible.
Oh, I wasn't trying to imply anything beyond my setup working - sorry, I didn't think those patches meant much to the save compatiblity, honestly.

But, if they have helped at all, perhaps that's something to consider for others?

Guess I could try to back things up and try again without the patches, to see what happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant start over again, so what should i say when i start ch2 but the game ask me to say what you got from ch1 questions?
Do you remember the points you had and what girls you did and so on, that is what info you need to know.
The good thing to know is you get to chose the points for each group so if you like boobs then place 20 points there and is you like ass put 20 points there and if you like both then put 20 points on both for exb go all out with at least 20 points or even more like 30 but I would not go much higher that this.

For love and relationship points I would go with both at 100 because that is what you can get in chapter 1.

You can or even should get the walkthrough for chapter 1 and read it and count up the points on the options you like and use that info for the points.

MrJoZocker

Feb 11, 2018
No, I'm playing another game, I'm just in the wrong post because of that. What I'm playing right now is called SisterlyLust and not dating-my-daughter :-D

My question was actually related to the game SisterlyLust where I can see it because of Corruption & Trust

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes