SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
Brad used her as guinea pig in his company (biological cyberware), drugged her, impregnated her and let her gave birth to the ultimate soldier: NEMESIS FRANK ( Freaking Radical Arbitrary Naughty Killer)
Frank's growth were speeden up with other drugs.
And now: he wants to crossbreed D with Frank to create an even better soldier ... to sell him as guards for an old palace in europe.
Goddammit! What's the point of playing the game, now that you've revealed everything? I suppose the next surprise is that Darth Vader is MC's father. Or Elena is actually Spongebob in disguise!

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
fyi, each game thread MUST be accompanied by a demo link. So the first post on page 1 (September, 2016 for DMD) is an accurate indicator when every game launched.
Yes. What you seem to like in regards to story pacing is what DMD has had. But the future is sooo uncertain with this project. The story progression certainly sped up in 0.17.
If DMD is continued by this studio, it very much appears that monthly updates aren't happening. With updates happening more slowly, I believe story progression will necessarily speed up.
2016...wow! Thanks for that heads up. If the content is this good, i don't mind a slow progress. It still beats ME Andromeda with miles. :)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Had there been a lot or has it only recently been put in
Probably depends what one see as sex.
Is a handjob sex? Then it was there a long time ago :D
Boobjob? Must be v016
Blowjob? v017
Pussy penetration? Not yet
Anal penetration? Not yet

no one here

May 15, 2017
Probably depends what one see as sex.
Is a handjob sex? Then it was there a long time ago :D
Boobjob? Must be v016
Blowjob? v017
Pussy penetration? Not yet
Anal penetration? Not yet
Wow really I am almost done with chapter and it seems it is almost there just needs a big push

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Since there is no penetration with daughter yet might as well start the other routes
I made one save where i only date the daughter, no one else.

Then i have the "Dog route". Which is a save were i try out all the other females. Some funny scenes will pop up on screen. :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wonder if the Mother has something naughty going on with Frank on the side. I cant see that the only reason for D to be dating him is to help the merge of the two companies. The mother obviously wants to keep Frank around, for some other reason. ;) (Dont go crazy on me. i am just speculating).:)
I see you can see that the mother is cheating and to me this is how F gets D to move to his house.
I can see its Franks dad who she is cheating with.

Reactions: dbp5ca

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought it could be an arranged marriage with Frank that may cause D to be released from Rachel as I would of thought people wouldn't like it
It is an arranged marriage and is what the mom and her BF wants so they can merge the 2 business together.
It will not happen though and F will get dirt on mom and or her BF to save D from Frank.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I don't see "cheating". I do see "swinging". Lots and lots of it. Since these shenanigans--public morality and private debauchery--would never be willingly revealed in a court of law, this is the wedge the MC can use to pry D loose from Rachel.
I must admit ... I hope very much it will be something more spectacular and unusual than a simple blackmail for cheating. Maybe dev should look at the endings of "I love daddy" to get an idea :coldsweat:

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes