SnizzySnazzySnatch

Aug 12, 2017
I hate being negative, but this game is never going to be finished. If the team couldn't do more than they did when DmD was the project they were paid for, there's no chance in hell they're going to bother working on it in addition to the new game. The fact that they're even looking at such an early release for the new game indicates that they weren't putting their full effort into DmD anyway. Seeing so many other Patreon games with the same or worse subject matter continue uninterrupted, Summertime Saga and Lab Rats as two examples, is enough to show me Mr. Dots is just giving up with a convenient excuse.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hate being negative, but this game is never going to be finished. If the team couldn't do more than they did when DmD was the project they were paid for, there's no chance in hell they're going to bother working on it in addition to the new game. The fact that they're even looking at such an early release for the new game indicates that they weren't putting their full effort into DmD anyway. Seeing so many other Patreon games with the same or worse subject matter continue uninterrupted, Summertime Saga and Lab Rats as two examples, is enough to show me Mr. Dots is just giving up with a convenient excuse.
They are getting paid for it on a new site.

Mrcow

Aug 1, 2017
I just downloaded version 0.17 from chapter 2 but now my saves from 0.16 don't work.
Do some know how to fix it?

Error message:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
ui.interact()
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\core.py", line 3417, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\screen.py", line 667, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 832, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\loadsave.py", line 728, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\python.py", line 1767, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "D:\Program Files (x86)\change\Dating My Daughter(first\renpy\python.py", line 1604, in rollback
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
DMD Chapter 2 0.17
Mon Feb 19 06:52:09 2018

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
There has been about 20 pages of people saying that 14 and 16 are not compatible with 17.
You need to d/l 14.5 and play through that (only takes a few minutes with skip) to the end.
Ch 2 (17) will then pick up from where you finished ch1.
Alternatively when you start ch2 you have the option to enter your stats manually and play from there.

Reactions: a1fox3

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Question. I played through v 0.16 and completed ch2 with a save at that point. I just d/l v 0.17 and had it start at the same point that 0.16 did. Is there enough of a change between 0.16 and 0.17 t make it worth playing or is it mostly cleanup and bug fixes. Started it and am at a point where MC arrived at the airport. Really don't want to play it if there are no significant changes.

AggressiveDG

Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys. Do you get black screen when was supposed to be an image or gif there? is there a way to fix it in this chap2? im pretty sure im making something wrong. i downloaded it and imported from chap1.

Jun Misugi

Jan 14, 2018
with every upgrade do i need to download the game again ? cant you share a patch for who downloaded game before ? i am asking it because i dont know if it is possible or not...

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
My version ends on the titjob on the spa and never update so what's new on this update? any sexual scenes for the daughter?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks. so i have to wait till 2019 to play complete game right?
Maybe chapter 2 will be completed but there will be another chapter, chapter 3 so who knows when the game will be done.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
As i read through the posts in this thread i came upon that some of you mention about transferring hidden points, answering questions.

I never get that option between 0.145 and 0.17. Is this because the game actually transfers my save/s correctly?
Yes, i do click on the Daughters icon in the upper right corner and get a menu. But all i can do there is change the name of the characters or change Yes/No on having an "adventure" with some of the other female characters.

If that is the correct way the game should work. Im fine with it. Just a bit afraid that i perhaps missing out on some goodies.
screenshot0016 (2).jpg

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Episode 17 was totally awesome, I finally found what made the magic of DMD, I would love to see new episodes, blowjob is the last step before penetration but with DMD rhythm it will take another 3 episodes :)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes