wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
since the things started to heat up between F/D i wonder how will mrdots resolve point of view and poses in upcoming updates
we haven't seen F's face so far and i'm fine by that,even more than that,i'm really glad that mrdots has not showed his face and possibly never will to keep the players immersion. Because of that i keep wondering how will he resolve more erotic scenes in the future. Sex scenes with Georgina,Olivia and Elena were fine but the oral ones were so-so.

Since the face is hidden we can only get close ups of boob or pussy licking and face close up when kissing.Nothing wrong with that but if it's going to be the same every time,there is possibility to loose eroticism aswell as being unable to deliver true passion during those scenes,something that dev of parental love managed to do brilliantly,like for example here

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i'd choose this angle everytime instead of close up,but it would require different positioning to hide F's face,which is in this case possible,but if he was working on her boobs it wouldn't be without showing whole face.Same goes for kissing too,sometimes you can't show true passion of a kiss from 1st person view.
I hope mrdots has something in mind for that,D's body is too good to not be given proper attention that she deserves.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
since the things started to heat up between F/D i wonder how will mrdots resolve point of view and poses in upcoming updates
we haven't seen F's face so far and i'm fine by that,even more than that,i'm really glad that mrdots has not showed his face and possibly never will to keep the players immersion. Because of that i keep wondering how will he resolve more erotic scenes in the future. Sex scenes with Georgina,Olivia and Elena were fine but the oral ones were so-so.

Since the face is hidden we can only get close ups of boob or pussy licking and face close up when kissing.Nothing wrong with that but if it's going to be the same every time,there is possibility to loose eroticism aswell as being unable to deliver true passion during those scenes,something that dev of parental love managed to do brilliantly,like for example here

i'd choose this angle everytime instead of close up,but it would require different positioning to hide F's face,which is in this case possible,but if he was working on her boobs it wouldn't be without showing whole face.Same goes for kissing too,sometimes you can't show true passion of a kiss from 1st person view.
I hope mrdots has something in mind for that,D's body is too good to not be given proper attention that she deserves.
I would love to see a VR version of DMD, it will be paradise!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You must post the other view too:)
Episode 17 was totally awesome, I finally found what made the magic of DMD, I would love to see new episodes, blowjob is the last step before penetration but with DMD rhythm it will take another 3 episodes :)
Actualy there is some other steps before the sex
first-69 and second-tighjob

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As i read through the posts in this thread i came upon that some of you mention about transferring hidden points, answering questions.

I never get that option between 0.145 and 0.17. Is this because the game actually transfers my save/s correctly?
Yes, i do click on the Daughters icon in the upper right corner and get a menu. But all i can do there is change the name of the characters or change Yes/No on having an "adventure" with some of the other female characters.

If that is the correct way the game should work. Im fine with it. Just a bit afraid that i perhaps missing out on some goodies.
View attachment 69550
Yes v145 should update for v.17, did it start out with the right points that you had in v14.5?

Reactions: SexyFeetLover

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Yes v145 should update for v.17, did it start out with the right points that you had in v14.5?
Thank you for the reply!

Yes it starts with the correct Lp & Cp. The rest like boobs, ass etc...Those i have no idea about.
Did not even know that is was possible to reach this menu until i read these post.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you for the reply!

Yes it starts with the correct Lp & Cp. The rest like boobs, ass etc...Those i have no idea about.
Did not even know that is was possible to reach this menu until i read these post.
Just check what v14.5 says then look in v.17 and they should match.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
i tried Elena, Olivia, and Jennifer atm.. still need to do a Georgina and maybe see Richards photoshoot.. Jennifer's was disappointing though..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone have the 0.16.5 link, I missed it?
16.5 was bugged so you should just go for v.17 instead it includes both v.15 and v.16 and it fixes the problems that save games were having from v.14.5 chapter 1.

Djem056

Nov 3, 2017
Hello, i have a problem that none of my saves work for the latest version (0.6.8), can someone upload save from when the father travels to see his daughter, after she leaves him?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes