the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

are a few good ones none are complete though.. Babysitter, PL and DfD are still being updated.. i've not hear anything about Sx3 recently
or

with a darker backround

Mrcow

Aug 1, 2017
There has been about 20 pages of people saying that 14 and 16 are not compatible with 17.
You need to d/l 14.5 and play through that (only takes a few minutes with skip) to the end.
Ch 2 (17) will then pick up from where you finished ch1.
Alternatively when you start ch2 you have the option to enter your stats manually and play from there.
I have played through chapter 1 and got to the end of chapter 2 in version 16. but when I downloaded version 17 and tried to load it came with the error :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok i just find the game here yesterday and dont read all the parts so i dont know sry but thank you for the fast answer :)
someone maybe know other good games like this for the waiting time :)?
BB is also another one but its on hold but has a lot of great content in it and you should give it a try.

Now for my favorite game now that BB is on hold is Sisterly Lust
My Girlfriend's Amnesia is another great game.
Man of the House is also another great game.
Max's Life is another great game.
These next 3 just came out but they seem to be going in the right direction.
Estra Classes Resurgam:
My Lovely Daughter:
Shaping her future is another new one and you might want to keep an eye on:

If you need more than this well just ask I got over 30 more I can list.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
DMD is a good game and chapter 1 is done and chapter 2 is going great.
BB is also another one but its on hold but has a lot of great content in it and you should give it a try.

Now for my favorite game now that BB is on hold is Sisterly Lust
My Girlfriend's Amnesia is another great game.
Man of the House is also another great game.
Max's Life is another great game.
These next 3 just came out but they seem to be going in the right direction.
Estra Classes Resurgam:
My Lovely Daughter:
Shaping her future is another new one and you might want to keep an eye on:

If you need more than this well just ask I got over 30 more I can list.
he should be busy 1-2h :closedtongue:

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018

is good imo, but only just now getting to its second update for patreons

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ok i just find the game here yesterday and dont read all the parts so i dont know sry but thank you for the fast answer :)
someone maybe know other good games like this for the waiting time :)?
Tangled Up is another good one.

Ahop

Jan 19, 2018
Stupid question, but whenever i go to play chapter 2, it always tells me it couldnt load the data from chapter 1, how to you transfer the data across?

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Stupid question, but whenever i go to play chapter 2, it always tells me it couldnt load the data from chapter 1, how to you transfer the data across?
There should be an option to go and re-select your choices from chapter one at the beginning of 2. I'd recommend answering the questions with the walkthrough open so you can see what your choices will do (if you're looking for specific content)

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Does anyone know of other games like this an Parental love that has fighting so you can beat rapist and stuff?

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Does anyone know of other games like this an Parental love that has fighting so you can beat rapist and stuff?
Check out the Game Requests section. You might find what you're looking for there. Or at least you can put a request out there.

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
Hi! After new rules of Patreon that made some creators loose their pages, I´m proud to say that we are launching today an new crowdfunding platform alternative: .

We made this croudfunding focused on adult content for games, digital comics and e-books. We use e a safe payment partner (Payza) for the backers and creators.

We accept adult content for this type of projects. Of course that everything must be right by the law!

Hope that everyone enjoys!
Looks really promising. Great design, and worked out a nice chunk of details already. Hoping you'll get the attention of content creators so we can get over this whole patreon-witchhunt. Best of luck.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Check out the Game Requests section. You might find what you're looking for there. Or at least you can put a request out there.
I wish the games would have a tag for fighting like for other genres would be easier to find lol. I see you can search for games at the top also that is good hope to find even more games like them two. Oh an i guess Sisterly Lust you can punch the sisters bf i never did have to go back an try.

Reactions: FetishCollectorD
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes