thrall

Jul 12, 2017
I just downloaded v17 and none of my v15 or v16 saves worked, kept getting errors. I tried to start a new CH 2 game in v17 (was not able to alter stats, only toggle relationships with Elena or Georgina), but the game ends on Day 15 so I never get to Day 17. I also tried someone else's save, but ran into errors too. Any suggestions?

OswaldOluvson

Feb 6, 2018
I just downloaded v17 and none of my v15 or v16 saves worked, kept getting errors. I tried to start a new CH 2 game in v17 (was not able to alter stats, only toggle relationships with Elena or Georgina), but the game ends on Day 15 so I never get to Day 17. I also tried someone else's save, but ran into errors too. Any suggestions?
As stated at many posts within this thread, its not possible to load V15 or v16 savegames from v17 - only V16.5 savegames are working.
You might start v0.17 (CH2), choose "Continue from Ch.1" and let the game search and not find any save. Now just accept the message and enter all stats to freshly start CH2.

Reactions: volto

przewodo

May 10, 2017
Looks really promising. Great design, and worked out a nice chunk of details already. Hoping you'll get the attention of content creators so we can get over this whole patreon-witchhunt. Best of luck.
Thanks very much. I we hope too XD

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
so.. after trying for 1 day to build an android version of 14.5, i officially give up
unless somebody has tips to create a multiple apk release, i can't do anything anymore
filesize limit for apk is 2gb, 14.5 is over 3,3gb
anything smaller than 2gb is beeing build pretty well, but that doesn't help right now :(
if any android guru is reading this, i'm open for stimulus (in a non sexual way :eek:penedeyewink:)

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
I wonder if the creators considered PayPal as a funding source.
It was Paypal that didn’t want to be affiliated with projects that have incest-themed content, and they advised Patreon of this, who in turn made that known to the devs who made games with this specific theme.

And it’s been stated that half of MRDots’ pledges pay via PayPal, which makes it a proper clusterf*ck for creators to find a reliable alternative.

FetishCollectorD

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I wish the games would have a tag for fighting like for other genres would be easier to find lol. I see you can search for games at the top also that is good hope to find even more games like them two. Oh an i guess Sisterly Lust you can punch the sisters bf i never did have to go back an try.
Yeah I know there are some games where the main focus is fighting. Mostly 2d sidescrollers but still fun for a little while. I can't imagine there would be a ton of them with the Renpy engine. I recall playing a couple that had turn based combat. I think it was Kingdom of Deception. I know Coceter Chronicles has a scenario where you have to pass fitness checks to fend off sexual assault but it's not really fighting.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I hate my bad memory i forgot what game i played when you fight it says oh yeah you can fight also.

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
so.. after trying for 1 day to build an android version of 14.5, i officially give up
unless somebody has tips to create a multiple apk release, i can't do anything anymore
filesize limit for apk is 2gb, 14.5 is over 3,3gb
anything smaller than 2gb is beeing build pretty well, but that doesn't help right now :(
if any android guru is reading this, i'm open for stimulus (in a non sexual way :eek:penedeyewink:)
Actually, on a related subject that I've wanted to ask for a long time, but put off until the conversation here settled down a bit. I've wondered how this game (and many others) are so large? There's text, images and a few short animations. How the hell can that add up to several gigs? Is Ren'Py really inefficient at storing data? Is it the developers fault? What is it?

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Actually, on a related subject that I've wanted to ask for a long time, but put off until the conversation here settled down a bit. I've wondered how this game (and many others) are so large? There's text, images and a few short animations. How the hell can that add up to several gigs? Is Ren'Py really inefficient at storing data? Is it the developers fault? What is it?
DMD Chapter 1 has over 8 thousand images, that's why.

Reactions: SikaNauta

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
DMD Chapter 1 has over 8 thousand images, that's why.
Compare the size of DMD 14.5 (3.31gb) to the CG size of 14.5 (3.29 gb).
Remember that the CG file also contains some images not part of the actual game as well as animations.
You could compare this to other platforms (Unity, RPGM, others) in other games to get an idea of Ren'py storage efficientcy.
Thanks for the answers. I'll have a look at the CG's and try to get my thick head to accept reality.

Reactions: ShadowWing

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Is it possible to splice 14.5? "Cut" it up into doable portions?
Just a guess as I am no techie...
you had to do a save transfer between these parts
and you know the problems in the pc version
android games larger the 2gb should be possible
but as i have no experience in porting to android, i've stopped trying

fo4urm

Oct 17, 2017
My own 0.14 saves worked up to about Day 5. It's best if you test out each older save first. Delete the ones that don't work, and make fresh saves. DMD 14.5 is fully compatible with DMD 0.17.
Thanks. I'm on start of day 9, seems to be working but i guess we'll see if it stores all the data when i go over to chapter 2 :S

Reactions: virtuvoid

asus

Feb 11, 2018
man i just end the chapter 2 and i really like to continue :( but thiers still no update i hope it will come soon i really loved this game the story , and the art of it it may feel like ur in the game ,, so much fun

Reactions: OswaldOluvson

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
.17 is great, but now the long wait until the next update. thanks alot Patreon.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
man i just end the chapter 2 and i really like to continue :( but thiers still no update i hope it will come soon i really loved this game the story , and the art of it it may feel like ur in the game ,, so much fun
We just had an update and will have another one in about a month.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes