Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I've just downloaded the second chapter, but I cant load any saves. Whenever I do it goes back to title screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I've just downloaded the second chapter, but I cant load any saves. Whenever I do it goes back to title screen.
Start a new game and chose to load from chapter 1 and input all the numbers that you want. DMD 2018-02-21 17-49-31-71.jpg

For boobs and ass points I would not go more than 20 each then the love/relationship points I would go with 100/100 or up to 120/120, now if you are into sharing D with other NPC's then put in points there at about 20 also and if your into BDSM then put 20 points there then pick what you did in chapter 1 or just choose D for the most money to start chapter 2 with.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
as i currently have no other project, i just have set up a poll on google docs regarding an android version of dmd.ch1-0.14.5
before i really try to port this size monster, i would like to know if there is any need
so if you're interested, this way to the

BERTO345

Feb 20, 2018
So finish cha
as i currently have no other project, i just have set up a poll on google docs regarding an android version of dmd.ch1-0.14.5
before i really try to port this size monster, i would like to know if there is any need
so if you're interested, this way to the
thank already voted..

Etheen88

Jul 11, 2017
ok i just find the game here yesterday and dont read all the parts so i dont know sry but thank you for the fast answer :)
someone maybe know other good games like this for the waiting time :)?

I saw many good games mentioned, but i feel i need to promote this one as well (even more since it has so few patrons). It has good graphics, interesting (and sexy as hell xD) characters and has a good vibe. I think it is worth trying out.

CuP1D

Dec 29, 2017

I saw many good games mentioned, but i feel i need to promote this one as well (even more since it has so few patrons). It has good graphics, interesting (and sexy as hell XD) characters and has a good vibe. I think it is worth trying out.
Bro can you advice more games!!!! I loved it!!!

D

Deleted member 372535

Hello,

Is there a possibility to have a translation in French?
I searched but I did not find anything.

Thank you

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Bro can you advice more games!!!! I loved it!!!
Twists of my life by Novel
0.4 just got released. In my opinion one of the best games on Patreon. Great amount of content for 0.3 Excellent story with great renders and lots of girls. When i downloaded .3 on this site, became Patron instantly.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
Been a week or so since I been here, just finished reading most of the post. I also just read MrDots DmD website and it has buy him a coffee and that there will be monthly updates.

Want I am asking is this true or should I not get my hopes up ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Been a week or so since I been here, just finished reading most of the post. I also just read MrDots DmD website and it has buy him a coffee and that there will be monthly updates.

It is true DMD will be finished with monthly updates.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
We've seen this couple before in this thread to prove that size difference between F and D doesn't mean she's underage.

Now we see what D would look like, when she proceeds eating that much or getting pregnant ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
We've seen this couple before in this thread to prove that size difference between F and D doesn't mean she's underage.

Now we see what D would look like, when she proceeds eating that much or getting pregnant
Mh, would like to see some D pregnancy towards the end of the game. But better optional, not everyone is into it. And father mustn't be the father. Maybe after some gangbang action she doesn't know who the father is ^^ Could be him or some of the other five guys ...

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
I'm stuck on Day 13 where Lucas comes in the appartment while the dad is out shopping for groceries. I keep getting Game Over. I tried to load older saves and made different choices but I'm still getting game over. I have 62 FP and 70 LP.
I've chosen the D only path and rejected everyone else.

Does anyone have a save from there or close to it that I can use to get past this part?

Thanks
You need to go back earlier to when the MC talks to Martin in the office and agree to make a police report. When you talk to the policewoman accept the offer of self defence training. Then it will be ok when Lucas arrives.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
No word yet about what he is planning to do? I recall him promising that he would put an update this week on his site.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
We just had an update and will have another one in about a month.
i'm not sure where you got this information but all signs point to DMD being updated at a much more glacial pace if at all. the more likely release for v0.18 would be in late April or May once the new Melody game comes out.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017

Wait and see how the Melody schedule plays out. Melody release 1 is on a pace to meet or exceed the March deadline. If sufficient progress is done for release 2 by the end of March, it is possible work would progress on DMD. Thus there might be a release every 3 months - and possibly turn to every other month. It is too early to tell.

Reactions: cloudfw
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes