wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
new game definitely keeps on intriguing me,i'm already looking forward to melody/rebecca ending :closedeyesmile:

Reactions: Les_Riggs

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That’s a second character in the new game i’m Very underwhelmed by the look of. Hope it is not too long till dmd continues.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And will there be a cross over, or is that yet antoher Patreon no-no

hoeschy

Apr 26, 2017
Ah damn, Don't have a save from that far back :/ Do you know if there's a way to go back or maybe even skip the apartment scene using the console or something? I really can't be bothered replaying the whole thing
You can use this console command for your problem:
v_day10_d_selfdefense=True

Reactions: JasonJemodah
U

User_407588

Does anybody have a save file for me. Lucas just broke in when i was at the shop and fucked everything. Rachel is also looking for D and I'm stuck. Does anybody have a file where Rachel just arrived and Lucas fucks off?

'Jaeger'

May 3, 2017
Does anybody have a save file for me. Lucas just broke in when i was at the shop and fucked everything. Rachel is also looking for D and I'm stuck. Does anybody have a file where Rachel just arrived and Lucas fucks off?
Here we are! :) (DMD CH1 v.0.14.5 Day 13 Morning - Don't worry, D can defend herself)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
So is my game bugged or did Dots just not write a different outcome?
Spoilers for Ch1 0.14.5 Day 9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
U only have one of those sacred artiacts called "condom" ;) So if you choose to bang Olivia, you can't have sex with Elena in ch1.
Imo Olivias sex scene is better than E's. And you can fuck E later again (and probably again and again and again).

Feb 10, 2018
U only have one of those sacred artiacts called "condom" ;) So if you choose to bang Olivia, you can't have sex with Elena in ch1.
Imo Olivias sex scene is better than E's. And you can fuck E later again (and probably again and again and again).
Ah, that makes sense. Oh well. Was just really surprised when he was like, "A good thing I didn't do anything." And I'm just sitting there like, "What?"

sansusername

May 4, 2017
About to start playing again from the very beginning, haven't played the last two or three updates. I'm excited to see what's come of this game

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
I'm not a fan of Olivia's face. But she has the best-proportioned body in DMD (Margo has yet to be nude so this ranking could change).
i'm working on upgrading my computer.. and at some point will be doing some Daz work.. i'm interested in Koko, Margo and Cassandra's assets if you have any ideas.. the ' ' Thread seems to only have D, Elena, Jennifer, Georgina and Olivia (and Richard, Lucas)..

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes