Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
true.. got to remember as well the potential back fire of the 'run away during the trip'.. unless that was just talk and nothing comes from it, which is more sensible..

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
true.. got to remember as well the potential back fire of the 'run away during the trip'.. unless that was just talk and nothing comes from it, which is more sensible..
Please no running during the trip.Also there is no way they can hide the relationship in that trip.If it is only 1 day sure,2 days will be hard but anything more is ridiculous especialy if F is fuckung Elena.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
yea.. i don't want the 'elope' crap either.. would ruin the game imo.. the law stuff makes it continue.. that and if they run no more Cassandra..

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Looks like MrDots established a certain threshold when comes to renders quality and characters appearance. Many new creators try to build their games based on the same approach, like or .

Quantum

Feb 23, 2018
I don't think they're gonna run away, given the ubiquitous mother and the wealthy stepfather who's going to chase them, I think the lawyer will help us, probably when Rachel says she has weekend plans, dad will find some incriminating evidence.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
just thought about it... why doesn't D tell F about the 'arranged marriage' thing that Rachel/Brad (iirc that's the guys name) are trying to do with D/Frank for Brad/Frank's Dad's business merger?.. wouldn't that be incriminating evidence?

Reactions: Quantum

Quantum

Feb 23, 2018
[Цитата="Vincidon, должность: 532651, член: 358489"]только об этом и думал... почему не сказать Д Ф О 'брак по расчету', что Рейчел/бред (кажется, это сами ребята называют) стараются делать с Д/откровенный бред/Фрэнк Папины слияние?.. разве это компромат?[/Цитата]

It's not a incriminating evidence , it's legal. I think her parents will be the problem . most likely they will be fans of BDSM or Brad would be a drug dealer, most likely the first.F can take a picture of their BDSM scene and blackmail Rachel.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
maybe it's not legal in their country? :eek:penedeyewink:

Edit: maybe i should say since D isn't willing, and didn't consent to the parents assistance

Quantum

Feb 23, 2018
[Цитата="Vincidon, должность: 532836, член: 358489"]может, это не кон в стране происходит? :eek:penedeyewink:[/Цитата]

I don't think there are laws like that.:d

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I think a F/D/Elena thing is possible, but Elena is kinda more into F as a relationship than as a fuck buddy, and D has no idea about F and Elena, like Elena has no idea bout F and D. so a F/D/Elena thing would have to involve massive amounts of alcohol for each girl to not catch on to the father's two secret relationships (with D and Elena). kinda like a french farce at this point.
D and Elena fooling around might have to be a prerequisite for F/D/Elena threesome.
Just my uniformed opinion.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes