Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
true they are just pieces of the puzzle.. no one's looked into Koko, Margo or Cassandra though it seems.. i like D but others can try and make her.. i want those 3 lol

Reactions: virtuvoid

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
the daughter in DMD definitely is expressive, her features and body look more natural than her clones on other sites. Just wish D was 6 inches taller. that is the one issue I have with making her a model is her height. most models have very long legs.
even though we are coming up on .18 D could have a growth spurt, just saying.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
hqdefault.jpg
maybe D and the other 3 girls are secretly heavy smokers and stunted their growth. lol
on a different theme what will the next sex act be that D preforms in the next update? (hoping for another update)
I'm betting anal, she keeps edging toward more extreme sex acts but has expressed doubts about intercourse.
or D could begin to become more intimate with Elena. She likes oral sex now.
of course the dev can do anything he wants. D could get abducted by aliens and gang probed by greys if Mr.Dots desired.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
tbh maybe next will be some threesome action, with D watching you fuck Elena or something.. then in a later update she uses that for reference.. just remember we only got to level 9 and that was only Blowjob.. though i doubt anal will be next, maybe a public blowjob?

Reactions: RustyV

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
well.. since there is 18 18.png corruption lvls.. and we are at 9 p corrupt9_idle.png .. i don't see it for a while (hopefully i'd rather not a rushed game).. but there are promised fetishes and threesomes.. so who knows.. could be 11 p corrupt11.png or 12 p corrupt12.png ... or more likely 15 p corrupt15.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 14, 2017
Is this game still under development or has it been abandoned like Big Brother? I am just asking cause I see some game called melody in MrDots patreon page.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
tbh maybe next will be some threesome action, with D watching you fuck Elena or something.. then in a later update she uses that for reference.. just remember we only got to level 9 and that was only Blowjob.. though i doubt anal will be next, maybe a public blowjob?
Maybe a rim job for D (it's not far from pussy to shithole).

But I doubt there will (or should) be much sexual progress in next update.
She gave him her first blowjob!! Many girls/woman never would do that. And D is completely sexual inexperienced!
The next logical step would be: she get used to it and gets better in sucking F's dick. And F's should get better, too.
Making a girl happy without dick needs lips, tongue and fingers in combination (or gift a teddy bear, a mercedes SLK and a Mark-VI photon torp ehm vibrator).

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
I'm still not able to restore my saved games. I would have thought that v16 saves would work with v17, but no....

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I'm still not able to restore my saved games. I would have thought that v16 saves would work with v17, but no....
Like stated many times before here: yes, v16 savegames don't work with v17. The savegame problem should be fixed in v18.

Reactions: Wookie

Fraxo

Jul 2, 2017
Tried to search for answers in the thread, and got the impression that it worked for others. Thanks.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Maybe a rim job for D (it's not far from pussy to shithole).

But I doubt there will (or should) be much sexual progress in next update.
She gave him her first blowjob!! Many girls/woman never would do that. And D is completely sexual inexperienced!
The next logical step would be: she get used to it and gets better in sucking F's dick. And F's should get better, too.
Making a girl happy without dick needs lips, tongue and fingers in combination (or gift a teddy bear, a mercedes SLK and a Mark-VI photon torp ehm vibrator).
yea rim job makes sense.. there is also thigh job and butt job tbh if Mr Dot's goes full foreplay before anal (i do see that being first over vaginal)

Quantum

Feb 23, 2018
Perhaps this is the only erotic game that is really interesting for the passage of its storyline. So many difficulties on our way, so many questions ,and most importantly, the game can really be called AAA game.I hope to continue in March (please)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Perhaps this is the only erotic game that is really interesting for the passage of its storyline. So many difficulties on our way, so many questions ,and most importantly, the game can really be called AAA game.I hope to continue in March (please)
It's very unlike to get next update already in march. Even april would be early fpr ch18 :(

Reactions: Quantum

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't agree with the common opinion it will take "decades" for sex etc. It took nine corruption points for getting a blowjob. But there are only nine left to get a totally corrupted D. And while I anticipate some of the not so common tastes, it cannot take another nine points to have some A/V threesome with D, that all must happen now in a more rapid manor. The ice is already broken, so all the sexual things will speed up now. Imho.

Quantum

Feb 23, 2018
[Цитата="LongoMcFap, должность: 531784, член: 407073"]я не согласен с общепринятым мнением, он будет принимать "десятилетия" для секса и т. д. Он взял девять очков коррупцией для минета. Но есть только девять осталось, чтобы получить полностью поврежден и т. д. и хотя я предвижу некоторые не так общие вкусы, он не сможет вынести еще девять пунктов, чтобы иметь некоторые аудио/видео секс втроем с D, что все должно произойти сейчас, в более быстром усадьбы. Лед уже сломан, поэтому все сексуальные вещи ускорит сейчас. ИМХО.[/Цитата]
MrDots does not like to rush , so I think a year or two we'll wait, better than sex on the 19th or 20th days, it will be a failure.

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Dating my Faughter is one of my fav games. Does anyone know a way how spawn condoms via the console?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If I remember right 0.18 must be another sexy storm.I was thinking about the blowjob and confession between D and Elena.BJ we get as bonus in 0.17.The confession still can happen.Remember Abi said he write a scene for 0.20/probably sex with D/that will happen way early than normal under certain conditions.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes