a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can anybody tell me where we look to find out when next instalment is due and on what website
It has not been posted yet when it will be released.
Go to the first post and there are 2 links that are not patreon and just click on one of them for the current info.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Chapter 2 is coded to have a default setting. This setting finds the last screen a player has played in Chapter 1 and automatically carries that path forward in Chapter 2.
The problem for players playing multiple paths is that they must repeat this process for each separate path. Once Chapter 2 starts, just make a save for that path.
The purpose of the welcome screen is for people who don't want to [I know this seems kind of weird to most of us] play Chapter 1 to that last screen. These new and not-so-new players can skip Chapter 1 and enter with Chapter 2.
This transfer system was first devised for DMD 0.15 which starts Chapter 2. After a mess-up in 0.16, this system has been restored in 0.17.
Ahh, that explains why i did not get the options. Relived that i haven't missed anything.

Thanks for the awesome explanation.:) Bit tough to catch up on everything that has been going on since 2016. ;)

Reactions: virtuvoid

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Hate to be "that guy" but I'm a bit confused as to the status of 14.5. I want to archive my DMD Chap 1 so that when I play it again in the future I'll be able to go directly from it into Chapter 2. Is 14.5 now needed to ensure the transition rather than 14.0? I assume that newer versions of Chap2 (17, etc) means I don't need to both with 16.5 right?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hate to be "that guy" but I'm a bit confused as to the status of 14.5. I want to archive my DMD Chap 1 so that when I play it again in the future I'll be able to go directly from it into Chapter 2. Is 14.5 now needed to ensure the transition rather than 14.0? I assume that newer versions of Chap2 (17, etc) means I don't need to both with 16.5 right?
Im confused about this too, this shit is confusing lol

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
it goes 14.5 > .17 , .14 and 16.5 no longer needed.. and after starting .17 with a continuation from 14.5 you can archive it since it will not be needed till you want to replay it.. as long as you have a working .17 save you good for when the game gets updated later

BERTO345

Feb 20, 2018
hello guy just discover this game just now and its awesome so newbie question here i have version14 (apk) now downloaded version 16 apk but i doesnt work when i installed it? where can i get versiob 14.5? thanks apreciated all the help..

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
it goes 14.5 > .17 , .14 and 16.5 no longer needed.. and after starting .17 with a continuation from 14.5 you can archive it since it will not be needed till you want to replay it.. as long as you have a working .17 save you good for when the game gets updated later
Thanks for the info. Now I'm set for when I want to replay it in the future.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
hello guy just discover this game just now and its awesome so newbie question here i have version14 (apk) now downloaded version 16 apk but i doesnt work when i installed it? where can i get versiob 14.5? thanks apreciated all the help..
there is probably no 14.5apk version, just use 17.0apk and start a new game with stats and decisions made at game start (answering the questions)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
there is probably no 14.5apk version, just use 17.0apk and start a new game with stats and decisions made at game start (answering the questions)
There is no 14.5 apk--yet. The member, @booom313 ,has earlier this month returned from banishment. He is the "Android guy" on this site. Reaching out to him and arranging for a 14.5 apk to go along with his 0.17 apk seems like a plan.
You can probably make your own APK version. Download the Ren'py SDK from . Drag the DMD 14.5 folder into the SDK folder. Launch Ren'py. Make sure DMD is selected in "Projects" on the left, then click "Android" on the right. Follow the directions to download the needed packages, then build.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
You can probably make your own APK version. Download the Ren'py SDK from . Drag the DMD 14.5 folder into the SDK folder. Launch Ren'py. Make sure DMD is selected in "Projects" on the left, then click "Android" on the right. Follow the directions to download the needed packages, then build.
probably, but i have no intentions to upload another 14.5 version :evilsmile:

BERTO345

Feb 20, 2018

thanks appreciated the advice downloaded v17. (apk) having problem contuining the game or my load game its has a bug.. have any encounter this problem?

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
This game is great my question
someone know when the 3 part will come? i finish 1 and 2 and cant wait for the next

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
someone know when the 3 part will come? i finish 1 and 2 and cant wait for the next
ch2 is far away from finished, only 3 days have passed
you have to wait for the next update like the rest of us ;)

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
ok i just find the game here yesterday and dont read all the parts so i dont know sry but thank you for the fast answer :)
someone maybe know other good games like this for the waiting time :)?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You only finish chapter 2 v.17 and there will be a v.18 and a v.19 and 1-5 more versions before chapter 2 is over.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018

are a few good ones none are complete though.. Babysitter, PL and DfD are still being updated.. i've not hear anything about Sx3 recently

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes