no one here

May 15, 2017
Wait she has been forced out of your apartment to be with Frank please say that they don't and up together I am almost done with the first chapter and like where it is going

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wait she has been forced out of your apartment to be with Frank please say that they don't and up together I am almost done with the first chapter and like where it is going
No she has not been forced to do anything yet and it may not happen, at least I hope not.
F will find a way to save her and we have a few things that are starting to not make any since in that why are both working so late.
Is it because of cheating of both parts?
Is it because of something we have not figured out yet?
What we do know is F has to find a way to save D and getting pics of 1 or both doing some bad is what I have come up with.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hi, i have a problem. When i try to load my save (end of version 0.15) appear an error and the game crash. How can i solve it? Or someone can share a save from the start of 0.16?
You can't atm.
Use the option "Continue from Ch.1" in the title screen. And skip the dialogues you've already seen with Tab or Ctrl key.

In future versions (0.18+) the problem with savegames in ch2 will be fixed :)

Reactions: NotMe00

waff

Nov 9, 2017
how can i continue to ch2 vol.17 ? i already copy saves folder on vol.15 but it doesnt load :(
thanks for help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I downloaded this, but what exactly version do I need to install this one???

I have save from v0.14
Save's from chapter 1 do not work in chapter 2 they are 2 different games but 2 continues the story from 1.

damianC902

Sep 8, 2017
So I need to download v15 and install this one on it?

I have v16 too but never instaled it.

So I'm confused what exactly do I need.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

16 and 17 both start back from 15, saves don't work, so transfer the points from 15 and apply them to 17 by clicking to load from ch1 save, then fill in points and answer questions to start. The game will start at 15.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

No, you can just download v.17 and chose to import from chapter 1 and it will allow you to put in the points that you want so think very carry fully on the points you want.
Do you want more boobs or more ass points. For my game I went 20 points in each.
For relationship I went 100/100 for each friend/love.
For sharing is do you want to share D with either another male or with another female, I hope we get to chose mff and not have to have mmf to. I also put 20 points here.
I hate BDSM so I put no points there.

Then just answer the questions it put to you and the game will start.

Ian Gall

Feb 15, 2018
I have a problem, I'm sure I'd fix it myself but I guess I'm too lazy or stupid to do it right now haha. Hope I'm asking on the right place. Chapter 1, day 13, father goes to the supermarket and Lucas appears, trying to rape D. Despite the fact I'm going back, kicking him etc., the game is over. What am I supposed to do? Thanks in advance!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a problem, I'm sure I'd fix it myself but I guess I'm too lazy or stupid to do it right now haha. Hope I'm asking on the right place. Chapter 1, day 13, father goes to the supermarket and Lucas appears, trying to rape D. Despite the fact I'm going back, kicking him etc., the game is over. What am I supposed to do? Thanks in advance!
You have to take D to get self defense class during the 2nd time it was available.
Get the walkthrough to see when it was offered.

sp00derman

Jan 26, 2018
What do you guys think about D's personality? Through the first chapter I thought I liked how innocent she was, but in the latest updates it starts to get rather....cringy to me.

I mean, she has such a wild and whore friend, Elena, who does and talks about just anything and then D makes such a big deal out of "calling daddy's penis a dick.... oh, have I just really said that?" Come on... And this is just one example.

It doesn't really feel like pureness, innocence to me anymore, but rather it makes me feel like D is mentally challenged it something. I'ts one thing being a good girl, and an other one acting like your're 5yo.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
What do you guys think about D's personality? Through the first chapter I thought I liked how innocent she was, but in the latest updates it starts to get rather....cringy to me.

I mean, she has such a wild and whore friend, Elena, who does and talks about just anything and then D makes such a big deal out of "calling daddy's penis a dick.... oh, have I just really said that?" Come on... And this is just one example.

It doesn't really feel like pureness, innocence to me anymore, but rather it makes me feel like D is mentally challenged it something. I'ts one thing being a good girl, and an other one acting like you're 5yo.
Depending upon which exh ave you choose, depends on whether she's coming out of her shell or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

It doesn't really feel like pureness, innocence to me anymore, but rather it makes me feel like D is mentally challenged it something. I'ts one thing being a good girl, and an other one acting like your're 5yo.
Depending upon which exh ave you choose, depends on whether she's coming out of her shell or not.
I agree she is just now starting to come out of her shell.

Reactions: SexyFeetLover
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes