a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, I'm playing another game, I'm just in the wrong post because of that. What I'm playing right now is called SisterlyLust and not dating-my-daughter :-D

My question was actually related to the game SisterlyLust where I can see it because of Corruption & Trust
You need to go ask over there then.

pepe21

Jan 22, 2018
Hey hello this is my first post, sorry for my english but what do i need to do to load saves from 0.16 to 0.17? Do i need to start the whole chapter 2 (continue from chp 1 option?)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Hey hello this is my first post, sorry for my english but what do i need to do to load saves from 0.16 to 0.17? Do i need to start the whole chapter 2 (continue from chp 1 option?)
Saves from 16 don't work. start 17, click on load from ch1, then fill in the points earned from your save game from 16.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I did but I do that every update for ever game just because sometimes new options open up earlier in the game than the update is.

OswaldOluvson

Feb 6, 2018
I did but I do that every update for ever game just because sometimes new options open up earlier in the game than the update is.
Beside of that MrDots last mentioning about this topic was, all issues and necessary editings/additions in terms of game savings have been solved and/or finished by now within versions 14.5/16.5/17. All future updates and releases should perfectly work with those game saves.

pepe21

Jan 22, 2018
Saves from 16 don't work. start 17, click on load from ch1, then fill in the points earned from your save game from 16.
So i need to start again... Playing the whole chapter again till day 17,is there a way to skip until 17 day?

Edited: NVM i was wrong.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
On his page it says "bestiality", but in 0.17 there is still nothing about a dog, i just went through all the pics ( extracted ).. i guess it will be in the near future like 4-6 months
There are multiple references to the puppy they see and about possibly buying a dog when they eventually settle down together. Sounded like a setup for B to me.

Reactions: goditseb

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I don't think Mr Dots want to promote too much violence. Perhaps Vicki is secretly attracted to Debby (my daughter's name) ? Can you say strap-on?
Now that's an interesting take on it and would explain why Vicki was so mad at D dating her brother (of course maybe Vicki wanted the brother, god I see incest everywhere in these games). Anyway would like to see D turn the tables on her and maybe dominate her a bit though I think D wielding a strap-on isn't something we'll see before Chap 3.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
Now that's an interesting take on it and would explain why Vicki was so mad at D dating her brother (of course maybe Vicki wanted the brother, god I see incest everywhere in these games). Anyway would like to see D turn the tables on her and maybe dominate her a bit though I think D wielding a strap-on isn't something we'll see before Chap 3.
mmm.... another girl (tsundere) secretly in love with D :heartcoveredeyes:
I like it :happyblush:winkytongue:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
To be honest, I think rushing the game (as in going from super slow progression to a rather actual progression)...
Could make the game skyrocket!

Like... We all knew she was gonna do a bj in this update, and we were SUPER HYPED (I was even hyped as the cg's rolled over to the bj scene)...

Imagine if we knew in the 0.19 update she will have her first lesb exp(1 month), 0.20 fucks (in 2 months), 0.21 double bj with elena (in 3 months), 0.22 anal (4 months), 0.23 bestiality or cuckin or something (in 5 months).

I dont feel like waiting 4 months for anal is fast progression, but I do believe the fans will get super hyped each update. Isn't that the purpose?

But oh well, that is just my cup of tea.

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
I wonder if the Mother has something naughty going on with Frank on the side. I cant see that the only reason for D to be dating him is to help the merge of the two companies. The mother obviously wants to keep Frank around, for some other reason. ;) (Dont go crazy on me. i am just speculating).:)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

SexyFeetLover

Feb 14, 2018
Wow! When you say you like fast, you mean FAST!
Unfortunately, DMD fans don't even know IF there is going to be a DMD 0.18, never mind when.
Fans are spread out across the progression axis : there have been quite a few posters who actually want NO incest content ; many others who want the story to get MUCH SLOWER.
There were many players like you who were in a hurry but, during these 17 months, most have gone AWOL.
ANY update will cause super-hype at the moment. If the next update takes months to come out, story progression would surely be sped along--like 0.17--to try to prevent DMD fans from losing hope/interest in the project. That is the good news for "rushers"--each update would be more action packed.
I rather have a good story, nice renders and cut-scenes then a rushed game.
I don't know how long this game have been out since i only discovered it this week. But from my pov, the developer/s has done an great job so far. I hooked! :D

When it come to the incest in the story. Im all for it, it is just a game/fiction. If a person cant tell the difference between fiction and reality, the he/she should not play any form of videogames at all.

I really hope the developers continue on the path they have choosen and gift us an continuation with an (happy)ending. :angel::)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder if the Mother has something naughty going on with Frank on the side. I cant see that the only reason for D to be dating him is to help the merge of the two companies. The mother obviously wants to keep Frank around, for some other reason. ;) (Dont go crazy on me. i am just speculating).:)
Imagine the shock if Frank is her son.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
To be honest, I think rushing the game (as in going from super slow progression to a rather actual progression)...
Could make the game skyrocket!

Like... We all knew she was gonna do a bj in this update, and we were SUPER HYPED (I was even hyped as the cg's rolled over to the bj scene)...

Imagine if we knew in the 0.19 update she will have her first lesb exp(1 month), 0.20 fucks (in 2 months), 0.21 double bj with elena (in 3 months), 0.22 anal (4 months), 0.23 bestiality or cuckin or something (in 5 months).

I dont feel like waiting 4 months for anal is fast progression, but I do believe the fans will get super hyped each update. Isn't that the purpose?

But oh well, that is just my cup of tea.
I disagree that the game will benefit from rushing!

And there were enought people here complaining about milking of dev and predicting blowjob surely won't be in in v0.17 but much later. Now they have their piece of meat, no need to ruin this game by rushing progress.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Not plausible. Frank is ~2 years older than D. The MC isn't super-sharp, sure, but he probably would have noticed Rachel's condition.
On the other hand, Frank could be Brad's son!
At this point of speculation it could easily be that Frank is D's evil twin which where born very belated.

Or D is his mother!
Brad used her as guinea pig in his company (biological cyberwarfare), drugged her, impregnated her and let her gave birth to the ultimate soldier: NEMESIS FRANK ( Freaking Radical Arbitrary Naughty Killer)
Frank's growth were speeden up with other drugs.
And now: he wants to crossbreed D with Frank to create an even better soldier ... to sell them as guards for an old palace in europe.

Reactions: SikaNauta

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Ohohoh...

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes