Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
And the incest thing ...
Ok, I'm an only child, so no idea if I could be attracted to a sibling, but except some cousins I was never attracted to a family member, so you're very probably right: most humans wouldn't be attracted to a family member - as long as they know they are related in a close degree.
But incest is a taboo. Some hundred years ago there were a taboo to be in relationship or marry a person who is in a social group below your own. Or is from a family which your family is feuding. So Shakespeare and others of his profession wrote plays in which couples come together which break with that social rules. It woke disgust but more important it woke compassion for the tragic lovers in audience, to fulfill it with excitement and affection.
Incest was a normal thing or no hard taboo at least.
Today the old taboos are not existing anymore (or much less strict), but incest is a very strict taboo - even forbidden by law in many/most places. Breaking with that taboo, showing a couple falling in love which is forbidden ... here we are (most of us): full of compassion and affection and excitement :D
i've only got brothers, also feel the same on the cousins point :D

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
i've only got brothers, also feel the same on the cousins point :D
Let me continue where he left off.. We have two other brothers.. We both had a crush on an older cousin at one point.. Tbh if we suddenly had a sister at of no where I'd probably be attracted to her depending on how she looks since I play a lot of incest related games (all over to place on f95)

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uploaded a new . Will keep the link active for a few days/weeks before deleting.

Alternatively if you got the gamefiles already downloaded. Then use 'RPA extractor' or 'UnRen' to extract the images from Archive.rpa
Thank you for this

Reactions: virtuvoid
Aug 5, 2016
TBH I have a huge problem with grooming and rape. I dont find either very desirable or fapable. I really dont play many games since I dont like Loli or incest. Why in the world I should want to F my mother instead of the neighbor milf is beyond me. Mind you that these characters seeking incest always also seem to have a magical dick, which makes it even more bizarre. Speaking of magic, if you consider having magic powers or some kind of artifact that allows mind control as rape I must qualify my first statement. Back to your reply, I understand the complete fantasy part as past of the experience but I dont think you are always the good guy. In fact I think that that is the attraction for many people. To be able to be the bad boy or someone who acts recklessly which completely contrasts their real life. I am looking to try to develop my own game\games which is why I wanted to take this game in since it is one of the popular games with some of the most traffic. I just found it very unsettling. since most games are far shorter than this one I usually just say what a crappy game without much thought. This seemed quite long with much more thought put into the dialog{refreshing to read mostly proper English dialog} so it left a much stronger , negative, impression . That is why I wrote my tongue in cheek post. Last impression, only Georgina was hot, the rest look like loli which is a major bonner killer. Hope this was entertaining to read and not boring or offensive, what ever floats your boat is your choice. Have a good one.
Well I don't get too immersed. I'm not fucking my mom. I'm fucking the mom. The incest fetish doesn't make a difference to me because that's not really why I'm playing. And you have a point, part of the appeal is to play the bad boy, but again, there is no consequence to your actions. You can treat a girl like shit and she loves you. You can cheat on her and eventually she'll just be happy to join in. You can violate her boundaries, cut her off from her family, get really jealous whenever she tries to do anything fun with anyone else and she'll apologize to you for it!

And obviously you don't have to like it, especially for those loli reasons. Honestly the only thing that keeps the D in this story looking so young is those stupid jean shorts and the ponytail. Give her some pants and let us see how long those legs are. That's how Babysitter makes Christine actually look like a young adult woman and not a fucking child. D is developed enough in her body to look like an adult, moreso than her friends, but she's made artificially "younger" by her naivete and childish wardrobe choices.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Oh, I'm really into violence and rape ... so DMD should be a disappointment to me ... but isn't because of the plot.
I was just having some fun with a personal observation so do not get me wrong and I am not judging anyone's tastes. Just expressing my impression of the character mc more than anything. As far as plot, he wants to have some sort of physical contact with her in the blink of an eye. Step by step grooming to follow with a 2 week clock. The evil step mom, actually a good but strict mom, is a small side plot. Every other woman in the game do not seem to have any plot at all. As someone else pointed out, all the other women have received 0% of story other than to fuck him.

Now I expect a whole drawn out thing now to achieve penetration. More of her, oh they seem to enjoy that sex act.... I should do that to make daddy happy..... I am scared....I can do this because we love each other as a couple and or I have more confidence because of daddy...... rinse and repeat to have anal.

Now I am trying a game, very similar to this but for me better. Has to be the same author because it is almost identical but not incest and with models who look more age appropriate. I like this one a lot better but it also is boring too

Last point... Londo with the best character and story in B5, Just noticed your ID. Love it

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's not real, it's a game ^^ It shows fantasies most of us have in mind ... even if we don't want to become it real so several reasons.
How boring would GoT be, when they were using current moral standards or laws to visualize their plot :coldsweat:

Oh, and the incest thing.
I'm european. Believe me, incest was very common in upper class some centuries ago. And since nobility was most important rank, seen by all, the taboo of incest must be much less strict than today.
I'm from Europe as well and even tho incest was a thing amongst nobility (not only European) it was never a minor issue for a society. Social based constructs that could work with nobility were intolerable outside of this group. Bible consider it as one of the lowest sins and much older religions (and therefore societies) aren't really that different about it.
But I think I just had a bad day and reacted harshly. It's all good in a game. People like what they like and as long as it's not hurting anyone it's fine. I have my fine share of twisted fetishes so it's not like I'm different. I guess I'm just allergic when people talk about real life mixing it with extreme fetishes. DMD is a fine incest game and I hope it will be finished in some way or another. Tho I must say that Melody looks much more appealing for me

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I've heard--never played one--of games with voice-overs. That is a terrible idea. Although I personally don't like pre-canned background music, many players seem to want it.
The problem is no sounds is a cost-cutting move by a dev. Soon enough, something like good animations are replaced by 2-second CG loops such as in DMD. Surely, most players would want better animations in VNs? So one cost-cutting move that is meh (sounds) can easily lead to another cost-cutting move (animations) which is WTF.
I get what you're saying (and I did play a game or two with voice overs and they were dreadful). That said, I think if the dev wants to focus more on stories and renders and not spend time/money on sounds, that's his choice (and one I'd support). Now animations going away would be bad I think, though I've noticed lately that aside from a couple of specific games, the animations often does less for me than the pictures. Then again, that's likely cause most devs use terrible angles and zooms on their animations.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I would rather see a good sequence of 2d renders than the trend towards these repetitive 1 second loops. The part moving seems almost disconnected to the rest of the body.

Reactions: lynx33

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Is this the same publisher with a different name? I just wanted to double check since they are nearly identical games. The have different publishers so did this guy just totally rip this game off? Much better story line and the girl who is the equivalent of the D is quite the little bad girl.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is this the same publisher with a different name? I just wanted to double check since they are nearly identical games. The have different publishers so did this guy just totally rip this game off? Much better story line and the girl who is the equivalent of the D is quite the little bad girl.

It's been a while since I've played MsN (still waitung for more content after the version I played). Seems to be a really good game (4th place in my list of played games), but the story differs from DmD (it's not even your D and mc seems also, maybe more, interested in mother). I don't think it's another game of MrDots in disguise.

U

User_10739

Not the same dev or game, just similar styles.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes