RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
One confusion for me, I thought these were all free release games? I have seen siterip so that is pirated but I thought these games were also available from the Pateron pages.
Some devs release a public version of their games. usually it is an older game upadte, i.e. dev releases DMD .5 to patreon players and releases DMD .4 for free downloading. Or the public "free" game will be limited in content. But yeah you've been a pirate. Arrgg

Reactions: Q Who

Trugo

Jan 28, 2018
I have a problem, install the last update of chapter 2 (v17) and whenever I load a saved game, when it is about to end the chapter (v16) I get the error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game / day16_00.rpy", line 6410, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena' is not defined

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
File "day16_00.rpyc", line 6410, in script
File "G: \ Games \ Simulators \ Dating My Daughter \ renpy \ ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval (condition):
File "G: \ Games \ Simulators \ Dating My Daughter \ renpy \ python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode (code, globals, locals)
File "G: \ Games \ Simulators \ Dating My Daughter \ renpy \ python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval (bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
DMD Chapter 2 0.17
Fri Mar 09 00:23:33 2018

What I can do?

ModKoTai

Feb 7, 2018
Agreed. And Patreon OK'ed this? When the first wave of Patreon reviews took place in October, the problems were loli and bestiality. The DMD incest stuff complied with Patreon guidelines and was not a problem. Then, ~100 days later, Patreon banned DMD (and BB) for incest content.
Now, apparently everything has to be 19+ [will every year bring an increased age?] so Melody is--19 (Lol!). She looks like 16 in that pic.
Are Patreon actually clever enough--and MrDots reckless/desperate enough--to OK something that later becomes a bannable offense (like incest in DMD) ?
Does the name of the game have an effect?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
It is the same story almost but tweaked to be better. The D in this one is not as someone said and I agree with of the DMD D mentally handicapped. This one is inexperienced but seems to how shall I put it, wants it. The mother in this story is the Georgina character. Her girlfriend jennifer is the elena character, with trips to the dildo shop, boob grabbing and other elena bad girl acts. The tanning salon chic is the girl from the coffee shop, not exactly but that same but the same willing student tract. Even some of the Daz models are tweaked. The latest release the D is a flasher and not only watches him jerk off already but gives him a little show to help him along. LOL now this story variation will be stolen too
The biggest difference in this game to me, which is a pretty big one actually, is the MC. The MC in DMD to me is the worst character I have come across in my game selection. The MC in MSN is more accurately described as a cad or whoremister and not the complete human garbage the the DMD MC is LOL
Hmm, don't remember most of this ... and seems like D in MSN is already corrupted to her bones ... makes it a lot less interesting for me.
But I will play the than current version in some weeks or months and will see myself :D

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
what game is MSN? I don't think I've heard of it before.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
yeah I heard of it
thanks not knowing was bothering me

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have a problem, install the last update of chapter 2 (v17) and whenever I load a saved game, when it is about to end the chapter (v16) I get the error

While running game code:

- Full Traceback ---------------------------------------------- --------------

Full traceback:
File "day16_00.rpyc", line 6410, in script
File "G: \ Games \ Simulators \ Dating My Daughter \ renpy \ ast.py", line 1702, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval (condition):
File "G: \ Games \ Simulators \ Dating My Daughter \ renpy \ python.py", line 1843, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode (code, globals, locals)
File "G: \ Games \ Simulators \ Dating My Daughter \ renpy \ python.py", line 1836, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval (bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
DMD Chapter 2 0.17
Fri Mar 09 00:23:33 2018

What I can do?
Are you trying to load a saved game from chapter 1 into v17? Or a save from chapter 2 v16 into v17? Precise info is very important.

If you're trying to load a CH1 save, download 14.5, load the save in it, save to a new slot, and finish the game.
If you're trying to load a CH2 save, download 16.5, load the save in it, save to a new slot, and load in v17.

Ampiainen

Aug 18, 2017
So what am I doing wrong, I have v16 and now downloaded 16.5, I copy pasted the "saves" folder from 16-->16.5 and all I get is shitload of errors and game wont open? V16 works fine, no problemo. Should the different versions be in same folder or something?

Ampiainen

Aug 18, 2017
The 0.16 was a total mess. It was replaced with 16.5. If you have both, just delete the 0.16.
Chapter 1 was also replaced with 14.5. Some saves from 0.14 might work but most won't.
The compatible versions are 14.5, 16.5, 0.17.
If you have 0.17 (the latest version) you don't need 16.5. If you have 16.5, any saves you make there should be compatible with 0.17. You should still get 0.17 (called Chapter 2 on page 1) because that is a continuation from 16.5.
Good luck!
Still nope, I removed 0.16 and pasted the saves folder to 0.16.5 and still get

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 434, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
+ ~20 rows of errors like

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\username\Videos\DMD.CH2-0.16.5-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\username\Videos\DMD.CH2-0.16.5-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1812, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Only hope is to start new game in 0.16.5?

menyuskax

Nov 18, 2017
Hi can someone help me with this game?
I've 65friend point, 61love points.
There's a scene when there aren't any bread in the kitchen so the father decided to go out for the store... and then Lucas comes in. The father beats him but "you said you'll always protect me" and end...
Where did i screwed up?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes