Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I was doing some thinking we all been plotting that the mother would ruin all the Dad's fun but what if she helps it along ?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
probably will happen over the course of the next 5 versions if you let it. i think we'll only get a brief intro in tomorrow's version. it is a slow burning type of game after all.

May 19, 2017
probably will happen over the course of the next 5 versions if you let it. i think we'll only get a brief intro in tomorrow's version. it is a slow burning type of game after all.
I'm just hoping about that Elena's teaser is she jacking off the Father :p (and of course the scene going fully, Father dont want blue balls again)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm just hoping about that Elena's teaser is she jacking off the Father :p (and of course the scene going fully, Father dont want blue balls again)
possible if you chose to pursue Elena earlier in the game and not blow her off.

I can only see this scene going all the way if the daughter is 50 miles away in another county; otherwise you'll get cock blocked and game over again.

May 19, 2017
possible if you chose to pursue Elena earlier in the game and not blow her off.

I can only see this scene going all the way if the daughter is 50 miles away in another county; otherwise you'll get cock blocked and game over again.
Yeah, that makes sense. I'm just hoping :p but on the other side, i want some incest fun as well. :D

Venee

Jun 15, 2017
When we can expect new update i stop when we go to sleep and she make plan for stay living with her father ?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
comes out tomorrow 6/16 likely around noon PST.

one of MrDots crew has indicated earlier in this thread that it will be one of the largest updates to date in terms of content.

Last edited:

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
comes out tomorrow 6/10 likely around noon PST.

one of MrDots crew has indicated earlier in this thread that it will be one of the largest updates to date in terms of content.
I confirm that, but - sadly - it probably won't be THE largest update to date. We had to remove a great deal of Georgina content since the afternoon and the night sections were way too packed with events (we moved everything to day 11) to be believable.

I'll explain this better, but be prepared for some SPOILERS: in the beginning we planned to "branch" the game so that you could choose between being faithful to daughter, flirting with Elena and flirting with Georgina; however, on a second thought, we decided that players should also have the possibility of flirting BOTH with Georgina and Elena. As a result, the previous branching (where you could have EITHER a date with Elena OR a date with Georgina OR some more time to spend with daughter in the afternoon, and different night scenes depending on what you did previously in the day) was not feasible anymore, since the either/or logic didn't work with Elena's and Georgina's seduction progress; we considered the possibility of player having two subsequent dates in the same afternoon with two different girls, but it felt really awkward. So in the end we decided to include only the (optional) Elena date in this update, pushing back the one with Georgina to the next update. I feel sorry for this, but I'm sure people will appreciate this (very large anyway) episode all the same.

However, now that we have made up our minds about the different "routes" this game will follow, I hope these last-minute changes won't happen anymore. But everything is consantly in progress, so who knows. ^^" Keep backing us guys, and spread the word!

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I confirm that, but - sadly - it probably won't be THE largest update to date. We had to remove a great deal of Georgina content since the afternoon and the night sections were way too packed with events (we moved everything to day 11) to be believable.

I'll explain this better, but be prepared for some SPOILERS: in the beginning we planned to "branch" the game so that you could choose between being faithful to daughter, flirting with Elena and flirting with Georgina; however, on a second thought, we decided that players should also have the possibility of flirting BOTH with Georgina and Elena. As a result, the previous branching (where you could have EITHER a date with Elena OR a date with Georgina OR some more time to spend with daughter in the afternoon, and different night scenes depending on what you did previously in the day) was not feasible anymore, since the either/or logic didn't work with Elena's and Georgina's seduction progress; we considered the possibility of player having two subsequent dates in the same afternoon with two different girls, but it felt really awkward. So in the end we decided to include only the (optional) Elena date in this update, pushing back the one with Georgina to the next update. I feel sorry for this, but I'm sure people will appreciate this (very large anyway) episode all the same.

However, now that we have made up our minds about the different "routes" this game will follow, I hope these last-minute changes won't happen anymore. But everything is consantly in progress, so who knows. ^^" Keep backing us guys, and spread the word!
Can we get at least one of the girls with a thick bush???

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes