toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well - main character would be the father if you look at the mechanics. Its HIM doing the influence stuff etc which makes him the main character. The daughter is simply the target of his actions

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Last patron post is " " on june 10th

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can people seriously shut up? We know the game is coming out today we know you're waiting, so is everyone. Saying you're still waiting, can't wait, my body is ready, is just creating needless spam to the notifications of people who are actually waiting for the game.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Got a real question. My last save is the pink slide saying I have reached the end of this update. If i import my saves into the new version will this makes me continue right into the new content?

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Got a real question. My last save is the pink slide saying I have reached the end of this update. If i import my saves into the new version will this makes me continue right into the new content?
I just went back and tried it with old versions. You should be fine... It'll pick up where the new version starts.

Reactions: fidgetspinner

dudetlove614

Jun 7, 2017
Same thing for me. When I get to the last option of a version I save and then it just continues from there. So you should be fine.

ashw

Mar 13, 2017
if your at the notification page about the end of version, just roll your mouse wheel back once, and save there.

Aug 5, 2016
Ya'll need to chill the fuck out. This happens every month, the dev releases it at noonish GMT, and the people who share it here delay it a little bit longer because they have to upload it to mega/gofile. If you want the game so bad, pledge to the dev's Patreon yourself.

I'm gonna be busy all weekend so I can't play this until monday :(

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
The game will be were when we have it. You should probably consider the fact that every month the release gets a fix the day or so after so it's probably better for you to wait anyway instead of wasting a download and time.

Last edited:

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
is there a way to know what did you do in the saved games? i have a save game with georgina's dinner and other with elena but I do not remember which is which

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes