titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
I confirm that, but - sadly - it probably won't be THE largest update to date. We had to remove a great deal of Georgina content since the afternoon and the night sections were way too packed with events (we moved everything to day 11) to be believable.

I'll explain this better, but be prepared for some SPOILERS: in the beginning we planned to "branch" the game so that you could choose between being faithful to daughter, flirting with Elena and flirting with Georgina; however, on a second thought, we decided that players should also have the possibility of flirting BOTH with Georgina and Elena. As a result, the previous branching (where you could have EITHER a date with Elena OR a date with Georgina OR some more time to spend with daughter in the afternoon, and different night scenes depending on what you did previously in the day) was not feasible anymore, since the either/or logic didn't work with Elena's and Georgina's seduction progress; we considered the possibility of player having two subsequent dates in the same afternoon with two different girls, but it felt really awkward. So in the end we decided to include only the (optional) Elena date in this update, pushing back the one with Georgina to the next update. I feel sorry for this, but I'm sure people will appreciate this (very large anyway) episode all the same.

However, now that we have made up our minds about the different "routes" this game will follow, I hope these last-minute changes won't happen anymore. But everything is consantly in progress, so who knows. ^^" Keep backing us guys, and spread the word!
Does it mean more pussies ? All in favor say "hi captain" :D

riexor

May 27, 2017
I completely forgot Georgina even existed.
D > E == J > G
I feel as if I cannot say I like G the most without people thinking I just want huge tits. It's all about the ass. She has the nicest one. My personal rating would be D > G > E > J. E and especially J just look really young to me.

Need a girl like the 'bad sister' from Milf Villa. :closedtongue:

johnnydoe435

May 25, 2017
I feel as if I cannot say I like G the most without people thinking I just want huge tits. It's all about the ass. She has the nicest one. My personal rating would be D > G > E > J. E and especially J just look really young to me.

Need a girl like the 'bad sister' from Milf Villa. :closedtongue:
I can understand that. With this game though I find it difficult to care about characters that are more or less "normal relationship" material - just comes off as boring to me. If a random new super hot character showed up I probably wouldn't care at this point either.

I do kinda get a creeper feel with E and J though. D is really the only interest for me in this game.

If I had to choose a "favorite" body type, the maid from Milf's Villa or the sister from IC2 come to mind. (and D of course)

January2015

Apr 26, 2017
I was hoping for 1.5 - 2 game days for this update, seeing that it was mention that the money set a side for additional help is in full swing now.

Seems like it maybe still 1 day content?

Reactions: dunhill and jhon

johnnydoe435

May 25, 2017
I was hoping for 1.5 - 2 game days for this update, seeing that it was mention that the money set a side for additional help is in full swing now.

Seems to be the case. The post mentioned that the Georgina portion was pushed to day 11 and then later in the post it says that they decided to only include the optional Elena portion in this update. Sounds like 1 day.

oldsam

Jun 12, 2017
i hope that (should they stick to the 1 day per release scheme) they will push updates more frequently.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Whats the developer's timezone? lol
Gmt -3

i hope that (should they stick to the 1 day per release scheme) they will push updates more frequently.
We are sticking to the one day per release scheme at the moment, but we are trying to push more content in every update. Anyway, keep in mind that the team is not that big, there are 2 "main" writers (plus mrdots and some minor help from other patrons when needed) and a bunch of proofreaders, but mrdots keeps being the only one rendering and coding all the scenes. All in all, I think that, especially compared to the rest of the western adult scene, the content/time ratio of this game is outstanding the way it is now.

Read above, and also consider that we keep revising old days to make the game more consistent in each update. Sometimes the result of a revision is pretty big (in one occasion a whole new day was added to make the "touch boobs" achievement feel more natural), sometimes it is less apparent (for example we changed the final prize of the cupid night, the swimming pool scene and other minor things in the last update), but I think that, all things considered, we do deliver more than 1 day per release. This time, for example, you'll have a completely new night scene from the previous day. ^_-

Can we get at least one of the girls with a thick bush???
I am afraid dmd is officially set in an alternate universe where hair on pubes doesn't exist. I would have loved to see some bushes here and there, but I am not the graphic sadly!

Last edited:

Nemi

May 13, 2017
Thanks for the information! You guys are doing a good job.

Read above, and also consider that we keep revising old days to make the game more consistent in each update. Sometimes the result of a revision is pretty big (in one occasion a whole new day was added to make the "touch boobs" achievement feel more natural), sometimes it is less apparent (for example we changed the final prize of the cupid night, the swimming pool scene and other minor things in the last update), but I think that, all things considered, we do deliver more than 1 day per release. This time, for example, you'll have a completely new night scene from the previous day. ^_-
Also with regards to this point, "1 day" can have any amount of content anyway. There's a huge gap between the content of for example the first day and the eighth day, not even counting alternative routes. Rather than a criticism of the amount of work you guys put in, I have to imagine people just get invested in the story, and subsequently don't like the idea they'll likely have to wait 6 months to do the daughter.

U

User_10739

I confirm that, but - sadly - it probably won't be THE largest update to date. We had to remove a great deal of Georgina content since the afternoon and the night sections were way too packed with events (we moved everything to day 11) to be believable.

I'll explain this better, but be prepared for some SPOILERS: in the beginning we planned to "branch" the game so that you could choose between being faithful to daughter, flirting with Elena and flirting with Georgina; however, on a second thought, we decided that players should also have the possibility of flirting BOTH with Georgina and Elena. As a result, the previous branching (where you could have EITHER a date with Elena OR a date with Georgina OR some more time to spend with daughter in the afternoon, and different night scenes depending on what you did previously in the day) was not feasible anymore, since the either/or logic didn't work with Elena's and Georgina's seduction progress; we considered the possibility of player having two subsequent dates in the same afternoon with two different girls, but it felt really awkward. So in the end we decided to include only the (optional) Elena date in this update, pushing back the one with Georgina to the next update. I feel sorry for this, but I'm sure people will appreciate this (very large anyway) episode all the same.

However, now that we have made up our minds about the different "routes" this game will follow, I hope these last-minute changes won't happen anymore. But everything is consantly in progress, so who knows. ^^" Keep backing us guys, and spread the word!
That is kinda sad as I want to explore the Georgina/Daughter modelling route. I don't really care about Elena or what's her face.

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
A good main character needs good sidekicks. Elena and the other young friend (the waitress, I don´t remember the name) are great sidekicks for the daughter, and their "lesbian naif affair" is both charming and sexy, but... they are only sideckicks. The main story would be daughter´s. Georgina is a good sidekick too, but less interesting.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
My favorite time of the year, the time I'll go and delete all the crap comments and will warn those who broke the rules. Thread temporarily closed.

Edit: That was quick

Last edited:

Darkoxx

Jun 6, 2017
Good luck friend !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha :D , i hope u make again modded naughty scenes :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Btw.

is this Real?
Harley Quinn?
And this Evening Dress OMG

Last edited:
Reactions: titouille313

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
A good main character needs good sidekicks. Elena and the other young friend (the waitress, I don´t remember the name) are great sidekicks for the daughter, and their "lesbian naif affair" is both charming and sexy, but... they are only sideckicks. The main story would be daughter´s. Georgina is a good sidekick too, but less interesting.
You are reading what you write before you post it, right? As you state yourself 'main character and sidekicks' - all those sidekicks you list are the daughters sidekicks who isnt the main character ;)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes