Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
@Jeff Steel {apprentice tease merchant} has hinted at a "discovery" taking place between D + F + Elena. I doubt D can catch F + E in the act (on the D + E path) because this would be much too early (with D still virgin) and deservedly lead to Game-Over. OTOH, Elena CAN catch D + F (D-only path) and become a confidante for the time being, with an option to join in later.
Or my preference would be for E to be corrupting/pleasuring D and have F encounter them. He could allay the fears that D would have at being 'busted' and this could lead to something in the way of a hot threesome, focused mainly on a E&D relationship with F as a side actor :)

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Or my preference would be for E to be corrupting/pleasuring D and have F encounter them. He could allay the fears that D would have at being 'busted' and this could lead to something in the way of a hot threesome, focused mainly on a E&D relationship with F as a side actor :)
Come on, this teasing speculation talks drive me mad! We have to wait soooo f..... looooong :cryingface::'(

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
There is a related DMD thread (fan-art--highly recommended). Speculations are just a form of "fan-story line". Surely the average thread member has a vivid imagination, so these group speculations are usually lots and lots of fun...
My comment wasn't meant negative or should stop speculation. Just wanted to show my frustration about the possible ideas and the long waiting time :)

Alkis

Sep 27, 2017
Extras come preinstalled with either Chapter. One stop download...
At the first page there are 2 different downloads. First one says pc download and 2nd one says extras. Downloaded the 1st one but can't download 2nd one because an error happens. Do you mean that pc download contains extras? Then why are there 2 seperate downloads listed.

Alkis

Sep 27, 2017
Do the first listed dl for Chapter 1. The "extras" refers to : besides the dl, you may be interested in other things such as a walk through (absolutely dl this as this will set up what options/paths you choose in the game), CGs which are all the still images and animations of the game but NOT necessary to play, and Achievements which is a fun mini-game of the page 1 gallery (if you like it a lot, go ahead and look at that thread but you'll also have an idea by looking at the bottom half of the walk through which will give clues--again, this is optional and not necessary).
Chapter 2 is a continuation, story line, of Chapter 1.
Good luck!
Thanks very much for the replies. Guess i will try to download extras then to not miss the animations.

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for the info, but damn, that's quite a long time...
Due to the circumstances surrounding what happened with Patreon, it’s not too bad when you think about it. With his other game “Melody” being released yesterday, I gather he’ll be working on the next part of the game for the next month, and then on DMD v18 straight after (about 4 weeks from now).

I feared it would be as much as six months until a new update, so this wait doesn’t seem so long by comparison ;)

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Due to the circumstances surrounding what happened with Patreon, it’s not too bad when you think about it. With his other game “Melody” being released yesterday, I gather he’ll be working on the next part of the game for the next month, and then on DMD v18 straight after (about 4 weeks from now).

I feared it would be as much as six months until a new update, so this wait doesn’t seem so long by comparison ;)
oh, and MrD doesn't seems to eager to go into much detail in Melody ... so maybe he really uses it as a semi-fake project for Patreon and focuses on DMD ^^

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
can the Melody character make cameos in DMD or would that violate some Patreon rule?
Elena could violate her with a strap-on then Melody could go back to Patreon world and be PG13 again. lol
That's an interesting idea and question. I'm sure it could be done carefully and in a way that wouldn't provoke a Patreon ban, but the risk would be there, and since the purpose is to separate the two projects so as to remain on Patreon, he won't do it. Mixing the characters might be a bit... incestuous, if you will.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes