Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
The second chapter however was too short in comparison with the first and I was expecting for something more out of it.

The only negative I can find in this game is the fact there is no chapter 3 out yet ... Otherwise I could possibly ask for more from the developers , just an amazing game.
Just to let you know, MrDots hasn't finished with Chapter 2 as yet. He was asked to remove the game by Patreon due to their rule changes late last year (or face a permanent ban), the site where he originally hosted the game up until the end of January.

He posted on his official site (mrdotsgames.com) last week that v18 of DMD will be released on his site at the end of May, date to be determined.

As for a a Chapter 3, it's highly unlikely there will be a third chapter now, as there looks like there will be updates of the game once every three months (instead of every month), unless a new platform becomes available that will allow games that feature incest and the payment setup is similar to what they have on Patreon (from what I've read on his site).

Hope that info helps!

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
I honestly think that with a few notable exceptions, animations is almost a negative by now. Always too close up and with odd angles. The otherwise excellent My Sweet Neighbors is a good example of this. On the exception side, My Sister Mia has a few animations that I enjoyed.

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Bit off topic from the current convos on this thread, but I'm currently replaying DMD and am looking to go the "D-only" route but the walkthrough in the OP is not really great for that. Someone wanna save me the trouble of poring over almost 1k pages of comments and point me to a good D-Only walkthrough if such a thing exists?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Bit off topic from the current convos on this thread, but I'm currently replaying DMD and am looking to go the "D-only" route but the walkthrough in the OP is not really great for that. Someone wanna save me the trouble of poring over almost 1k pages of comments and point me to a good D-Only walkthrough if such a thing exists?
hmm.. just refuse any offer of other girls, where is the problem?
i thought the walkthrough made the triggerpoints for relationships with Georgina, Elena.. relatively clear :)

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
hmm.. just refuse any offer of other girls, where is the problem?
i thought the walkthrough made the triggerpoints for relationships with Georgina, Elena.. relatively clear :)
I get what you mean, but I just wanna be 100% sure I'm not cocking something up then have to go back re-do stuff. XD

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
It's more a question of fan optics, Jeff. Many fans, including another dev in the Melody thread, feel MrDots should easily have the financial resources to pile on the "add-ons" for every project he undertakes. I have never said such things since I'm aware there can be unseen problems precluding this or that.
The more basic question is : are such things (better animations for instance) even a priority? If not, why not? At the moment, the dev-team seems woefully understaffed. The two major problems for DMD were : Patreon ; coding. I see massive, massive problems in future for the studio if either problem becomes acute, again. A semblance of preventative measures would be reassuring for many fans.

You seem unwilling to compare a VN to other VNs. This is such an extreme niche that NO other form of entertainment, and especially RL, serves as a good comparison.
Shoot me suggestions if there are recent ones you would suggest. I tried to play or view most of the ones that have been out since December 2017, and found most of the games underwhelming - though some had considerably better animations. As for other staff doing art, MDots has and probably always have a Lone Ranger approach to that. You can see my blog on the reason for that in a March post. — And who iyo has the best use of Daz3D animation?

Lyterkaka

Feb 26, 2018
Unfortunately, Chapters 1 and 2 on Android were uploaded by different people and may not be compatible. For comparison, with other platforms a player clicks "continue from Chapter 1" on the Chapter 2 welcome screen and is automatically transferred to Chapter 2 (along the same path that last reached the final "thank you" screen of Chapter 1, so this process must be repeated for EACH game path).
If something similar doesn't work for you, you may have to input manually your stats from Chapter 1 unto the welcome screen of Chapter 2 for each game path you play. Choose 100 for each of FP and LP, 20 for all hidden points you like and 0 for for all hidden points you don't like. The answers to the questions depend on your game paths : no MMF leads to Martin did not compliment D ; D did shower with Elena leads to MFF with her ; took the Ferris wheel at the carnival leads to exhibitionist scenes. In all instances, the opposite response leads to the opposite result. Oc, win all prizes where available.
Good luck!
oh i see , so its always work on pc ?

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
haven't been here for a few months... soooooo can the dad have sex with his daughter now?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The newer version of win.zip may only be compatible with files of less than 2 gb (Chapter 1 is 3.3 gb). May need to either keep it in Win.rar or try a different (than Win.zip) file archiver...
*cough* he is using winrar

CashMan

Jan 10, 2018
The newer version of win.zip may only be compatible with files of less than 2 gb (Chapter 1 is 3.3 gb). May need to either keep it in Win.rar or try a different (than Win.zip) file archiver...
Cheers. Any ideas on what other file archiver i could use??

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes