the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
The newer version of win.zip may only be compatible with files of less than 2 gb (Chapter 1 is 3.3 gb). May need to either keep it in Win.rar or try a different (than Win.zip) file archiver...
*cough* he is using winrar
i only told you, he is using winrar already :)

The newer version of win.zip may only be compatible with files of less than 2 gb (Chapter 1 is 3.3 gb). May need to either keep it in Win.rar or try a different (than Win.zip) file archiver...
Win.rar can be updated--this has worked for several members. It's specifically the newer 32-bit 7-zip that can't handle 2+ gb files.
what is it? win-zip or 7-zip? don't confusing the dude :p

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Just so. It's very easy to get confused. Multi-tasking can lead to chaos.
Still, I tend to make fewer assumptions than most. What worked yesterday may no longer work today. I never forget this.
Have you found a workaround that makes the DMD Android versions of Chapters 1 and 2 (in OP) compatible?
nope, as the export function is untouched i can't really do anything
both versions must share a save folder like on windows, then it should work
that's why i posted earlier the tip to copy the port folder to the save folder of ch2

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sure. A problem is too few people return to give feedback after trying a tip...
another option is to write an own export/import function and create abdroid ports of both chapters again
but honestly, is this worth the effort?

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
For all the Netorare lovers out there, I’ve decided that DMD is a post Netorare recovery story. Brad, while beat up by MC, wins the girl and the girl’s daughter. Congratulations all you Netorare lovers out there!

Maybe it can be renamed “The Cuckold’s Revenge!”

...sorry, just came back from a run and am a little light headed...

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
For all the Netorare lovers out there, I’ve decided that DMD is a post Netorare recovery story. Brad, while beat up by MC, wins the girl and the girl’s daughter. Congratulations all you Netorare lovers out there!

Maybe it can be renamed “The Cuckold’s Revenge!”

...sorry, just came back from a run and am a little light headed...
I'd play :D

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
no Jeff, thats your own wet dream, i can enjoy ntr if its the right setting, but that's not something i want to happen.
Well, game history is game history, and Brad won the girl and MC lost in round one. Now it is round two.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
Just to let you know, MrDots hasn't finished with Chapter 2 as yet. He was asked to remove the game by Patreon due to their rule changes late last year (or face a permanent ban), the site where he originally hosted the game up until the end of January.

He posted on his official site (mrdotsgames.com) last week that v18 of DMD will be released on his site at the end of May, date to be determined.

As for a a Chapter 3, it's highly unlikely there will be a third chapter now, as there looks like there will be updates of the game once every three months (instead of every month), unless a new platform becomes available that will allow games that feature incest and the payment setup is similar to what they have on Patreon (from what I've read on his site).

Hope that info helps!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write in such an extend and detail ! Well I cant say I am not disappointed , but at least there will be some update so I guess "something" is better than "nothing" . I shall wait to see what the future holds for this game ! Have a nice day !

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This mano a mano {hand to hand} stuff is NOT what happened in the back story (aside from one mentioned beatdown of Brad by MC). Brad is such a nothing character he hasn't even been introduced yet into DMD. No, the real antagonists are Rachel and MC. I fully agree we are in "round two"...
I am anticipating more than that with Brad as - at the end of the last update - MC said Rachel did not like sucking him much and then thought (or wondered) to himself that she like sucking Brad’s better. I am anticipating there will be some kind of Bull Ram vs Bull Ram showdown, whether it is physical or not, with Rachel going toward the victor.

hillus

Mar 27, 2018
Hi there, randomly encountered community.

I'm sorry for not be able to read all 895 pages. I'm also sorry for my english, I'll try my best.

I have this game for some time, it's v0.10, I started to play 3 days ago, after couple of minutes I had no choice but to get sucked in! And somehow I forget to check if the new version is available. Well, damn it, it is. I'm in at the end of day 8 (couples contest). I kinda hate to start all over, but what the hell. Elena just completely blow my mind anyway. So I'll do it.

As for v0.17, I assume that the chapter one is complete, right? 14 days? And that's it?
But what about chapter two? Is it complete? 18 days?
I saw that the patch v0.18 is coming in may/june. So, more days will be added? Or it gonna just fix bugs, add some scenes etc.?
This VN is so amazing when you play it for the first time!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes