♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Man lately there are so many incest novel games. This is yet another one and a dad and his lil girl all grown up. Well it doesn't say incest at all. I guess many users wise up.
Well.. My only hope with the title 'Fertile and Mating' one of the '.. and others.' better be pregnancy..

Edit: if you read into the fetishes -- F/D = Father/Daughter -- so it is listed :D

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Man lately there are so many incest novel games. This is yet another one and a dad and his lil girl all grown up. Well it doesn't say incest at all. I guess many users wise up.
I too gave that game a try. I have two problems with that game, first is that the daughter is a real butterface and second is his patreon goals.
While i can hope that the Dev could go back and rework the daughters face to resemble something of an attractive young lady i very much doubt he will do that.
Secondly his patreon goal of raising $400 before releasing episode 2 pretty much guarantees that this game will be forever stuck in 0.1 state.
If the dev could fix those two things then i think he would have a solid game.

Also sorry for being offtopic, but that linked game doesn't have it's own thread yet.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
LOL that bitch looks like Honey Boo Boo!

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
Well on that users patreon channel, he asking for critic of his game. The download is free of charge. So the opinion giving about her face. Might as well let the user know on patreon. I was just random searching and found yet another F and D type the way DMD is.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I too gave that game a try. I have two problems with that game, first is that the daughter is a real butterface and second is his patreon goals.
While i can hope that the Dev could go back and rework the daughters face to resemble something of an attractive young lady i very much doubt he will do that.
Secondly his patreon goal of raising $400 before releasing episode 2 pretty much guarantees that this game will be forever stuck in 0.1 state.
If the dev could fix those two things then i think he would have a solid game.

Also sorry for being offtopic, but that linked game doesn't have it's own thread yet.
I find D’s face cute in its asymmetrical way. Kind of refressing to have a render of a main character that is less than perfect. The quality of rendering seems gorgeous.

lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
Man 3rd playthrouhg on the 12th day D gets to fuck for the first time. View attachment 22759

So is there is any faster way to get him laid?
So I was just chilling on this site and I was looking for the new game to play and suddenly i finished on my posts that have been liked in the past and I was returned to page 334 on this thread, and I saw your ss about D getting that D :D how did you get that man, please share with us

lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
This scene NEVER happened in DMD (14.5 in OP).
My biggest pet peeve about this thread is that modders should have a containment thread. Too often, pics have shown up in the thread totally misrepresenting what they are about. This causes unnecessary confusion.
Sorry, bro. D is still a virgin..
It is a bit misleading because if there was no thread to discuss about that pic someone would play 3 4 hours just to go to that certain scene and it would be never triggered... I knew she was virgin yet but this confused me a lot :D
Thank you for replying brother!

Reactions: virtuvoid

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So I was just chilling on this site and I was looking for the new game to play and suddenly i finished on my posts that have been liked in the past and I was returned to page 334 on this thread, and I saw your ss about D getting that D :D how did you get that man, please share with us
I really can not tell you where that came from and the only thing I can say it was a dream or a mod but I don't use mods unless I was ask to test it out.
I am disabled and have short term memory lost and I really for the life of me can not recall that time frame.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
It looks like in 21th century incest is becoming more and more popular, i bet in next year Brazzers is going to advert Lisa Ann mommy adventures.

World

Jun 30, 2017
Looks like I need some help, the game will not open anymore for me, instead I get this error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may have brough this on myself because I used the console to get rid of some routes, but I really don't want to do everything all over again, is there a way to fix this?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Is there a skunked version of chapter 1 version 14,5 (the one you need to continue to chapter 2)? I can find a version 14.

I have tried looking at Pepé Le Pew's post history, but I think I am doing it wrong.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Lol! This is the new normal. It is not remotely "refreshing". Instead, it appears to be heavy-handed censorship by P. in regards to a dev's public page. Sanitized. Almost total eliminations of sexual suggestiveness or tease.
You're trying to put on a brave face. Making a virtue out of necessity. But where's the SIZZLE? DMD would never have attained its lofty popularity without a great deal of sizzle/tease. Hype flows naturally out of this. None of this de-constructing beauty/sex seems viable...
“She was a triumph over ugliness, so often more beguiling than real beauty, if only because it contains paradox.” Breakfast at Tiffany’s, by Truman Capote.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
fyi i must admit, my previous posts regarding ex-/import functionality are absolutely wrong
introduced in 14.0 iirc, it's still there and working pretty well
you can have up to 8 exports for ch2, if needed the oldest is deleted
when reaching the end screen in 14.5 and only 1 of the variables, that gets exported, differs from it's counterparts in the 8 slots, a new export is created
in 17.0 you can choose between the 8 slots (similar to save files) or if only 1 is present this one is automatically chosen
so kudos to MrDots and his team and i will have to redo my android port
see you later, and again sorry

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Oc, I agree. Across Europe, the lands of my ancestors, "expressive" beauty is prized alongside classical beauty. But in North America, where I've roamed in all directions, a more direct form of beauty is the majority view. This can only be achieved with any regularity by separating body parts. One beautiful feature is enough to qualify (eyes, face, hair, tits, legs, ass) as long as everything else isn't repugnant.
Interestingly, MrDots when he was promoting DMD prelaunch had D as a short-haired, small-breasted, brunette. How many people can honestly say such a model would have attracted--"gripped"--them the way that "morphed" D (my wife called her "Barbie Doll") does/has? Certainly not I.
Devs are either being censored by P., or are self-censoring their public pages from fear of being reviewed and banned. The result is to limit erotic beauty. If this was somehow a collective "artistic vision", I'm fine with that. If this was somehow a preponderant patron preference, I'm less agreeable but I'll abide by their decisions. But no, this is a repressive censorship that's imposing standards. What you advocate amounts to APPEASEMENT--good luck with that!
All I know is D’s renders takes my breath away, and I have this urge to both protect her and, at the same time, bring her sexual joy in a myriad of different ways. I place that feat on Mr Dots, how he eventually made her, how he renders her from scene to scene, and how she fell into a character for whom one just seems to want to protect. Ah, her smiling face is what I love for in this game (or at least that smiling face after her orgasm - that’s the best; no,the best smile came after her tearful reunion with MC).

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
nope, it's sad but truth , i didn't read the code right
so the least i can do, is to rectify my error

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So... what exactly is going on with this game right now? Hadn't checked in on it in a while, and MrDots' Patreon is showing an early stage of another game... is he working on two at once, is DMD on hold until things calm down with Patreon, what?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
So... what exactly is going on with this game right now? Hadn't checked in on it in a while, and MrDots' Patreon is showing an early stage of another game... is he working on two at once, is DMD on hold until things calm down with Patreon, what?
Thanks to patreon MrDots can not longer work on DMD on the surface. He's still working on it and are planning to release the next episode at late May, but for now he's working on it alongside his new game called . So he's kinda at an awkward space where Melody gets the limelight with DMD in the shadows. You'll get a lot of doomsayers here saying DMD is dead, but that remains to be seen.

More info here:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes