kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
So... what exactly is going on with this game right now? Hadn't checked in on it in a while, and MrDots' Patreon is showing an early stage of another game... is he working on two at once, is DMD on hold until things calm down with Patreon, what?
If you go to this site
you will have your answer. but the short answer is, we can possibly expect an update sometime in may.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
as , here are the android ports of ch1 14.5 and ch2 17.0 with full ex-/import capability

saycemoch

May 21, 2017
Anyone have any idea what is the problem with the chapter 1 downloaded folder? it always comes out as corrupted and empty for me. please help

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I need to stop by and write down some stuff. Sooo im in love with this game! D' is just a pure perfection, the way she was handled (story-wise) how her feelings evolve and what she do ,how she reacts makes me spechless. And dont make me start talking about her renders (mind blowing) Id started to play this kind of games like a week ago and DmD is easy the best one. After I finished chapter one I was devastaded. But second chapter showed how much devs respect our involvement in story. Just can't praise enough everyone who have put their hard work in this project. Im just sad and little bit angry that because of patreon stupidity game developing took a hard hit and really slowed down, but belive me I know 'father' of this project wont let us down. He loves this game more then us I can tell.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
L

lol. You’ve hit the frustrated wrath of your fellow f95zonites. May. It is in May.
It's not wrath that I have... it's more the inability of them to look through a thread... I don't expect that they read through over 100+ pages...
But is it to much to ask that they at least read the two last pages (or even the latest...)? I don't think so...
Reading isn't even that much time consuming with only a few sentences per post...
In this case it is even posted a few posts above him with a link to the latest news about the state of DMD...

If oyu find nothing you can even search through the thread...

Reactions: Creeping Death

cloudfw

Sep 11, 2017
Just wandered in to look at the forum and see if there were any news, as well as to share my Melody experience- and I must say, while a good game with a better writing than DmD had at the beginning, it did not grip me the same way DmD had, at least not yet.

I do not know why, but Doughnut is certainly a big part of it.
She was just immediately likable and caused both romantic and carnal feelings in a way none of the Melody’s characters achieves so far.

Looking forward to the end of may.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
If you want to play Chapter 1 (v.014), do it like you're used to. (download it and extract it to your DMD folder [where your DMD v.013 is located] and just play it)

If you want to play Chapter 2 (v.016) NO SAVE GAMES from v.014 or v.015 will work!

Unzip v0.16 into a new folder.
And that's how it worked for me:

1- Start DMD V016
2- Continue from Ch.1
3- Click on 'Save doesn't appear?'
4- Enter your name, your daughter's name, friendship points, love points, and all stats
(Find your stats by playing DMD V014 and when you talk to the lady at the airport, enter the console [shift 'O'] and type all stats pressing enter after each of them:
v_ass_points
v_boobs_points
v_mouth_points
v_penis_points
v_exhibition_points
v_BDSM_points
v_sharing_points)
5- DMD V016 ready to begin without crashes.

If you want to start from v.016 using someone else's v.016 save you can download this 'daughter only path' save ( ) (there are other saves available, but you'll have to search this thread to find them)
You can change the main characters names by clicking on D's face (top right of the screen), in the same place you can also set your relationship with Elena and or Georgina.
I really don't know what's going on with me but it seems I am addicted to this games , the specific story , that daughter and father ...well I guess I am turning to a perv ...Hahahaha ! No now seriously , jokes taken aside this young lady , her character , her insecurities , her hand gestures while talking to her father , the influence she gets from her best friend and how she reacts to it ... I have to say this looks like it could be REAL ! Keep up the good job ! That is how you do it !!!!!

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
I remember back in the day when this thread was full of life, mods had to close the thread up everytime Mr.Dots released an update. One or more previews each week, wallpapers, clothing polls, etc. Never a missing deadline. What a good time that was! Now @virtuvoid is the only one fighting to keep the thread alive :(

I hope that someday, this thread recovers that light that once had. FUCK YOU PATREON! FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I remember back in the day when this thread was full of life, mods had to close the thread up everytime Mr.Dots released an update. One or more previews each week, wallpapers, clothing polls, etc. Never a missing deadline. What a good time that was! Now @virtuvoid is the only one fighting to keep the thread alive :(

I hope that someday, this thread recovers that light that once had. FUCK YOU PATREON! FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!
There should be a moment of resurgent F95 activity on this thread in May, by gosh golly!

Reactions: cloudfw and bas
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes