Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I too gave that game a try. I have two problems with that game, first is that the daughter is a real butterface and second is his patreon goals.
While i can hope that the Dev could go back and rework the daughters face to resemble something of an attractive young lady i very much doubt he will do that.
Secondly his patreon goal of raising $400 before releasing episode 2 pretty much guarantees that this game will be forever stuck in 0.1 state.
If the dev could fix those two things then i think he would have a solid game.

Also sorry for being offtopic, but that linked game doesn't have it's own thread yet.
Yes, her face is 'unusual' but I consider it just a different art style, it doesn't bother me too much. I dislike though the promised 'spanking' fetish, I prefer the 'fondling' way. If he actually includes spanking, I hope he makes it optional.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It makes sense that chatter on the DMD thread would ebb after the release of Melody, and lets face it there has been no new DMD updates for awhile. After Mr.Dots next DMD release people will again begin to speculate on the game.
Every thread explodes with talk after a new release which subsides then explodes again with yet another new update, the same is true for DMD, but the time lag between releases has intensified the lack of thread use.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I know it. That's true for many people. DMD was my first VN, even before I found this site. I just love D. No other character has kept my attention as long. I doubt I'll last too long with these games after DMD wraps...
D is really something! But there are other great similar games out there, 'Babysitter' is one in a very interesting development point. 'A Sister's Love' and 'Two Sides' have great potential but both are in an early stage of development.
I forgot to mention it when I first wrote this post, but 'Parental Love' is another great game, and it has already a nice amount of content!

Orwell

Oct 30, 2017
Hi everyone :)

Is anyone also having troubles unzipping DMDCH1-0145-mac.zip on their mac ?

As soon as I launch The Unarchiver I got a popup claiming that the archive is incomplete, asking me to stop or continue and that leads to no game! ... thanks for your answers - tips on how to unzip DMD

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Hi everyone :)

Is anyone also having troubles unzipping DMDCH1-0145-mac.zip on their mac ?

As soon as I launch The Unarchiver I got a popup claiming that the archive is incomplete, asking me to stop or continue and that leads to no game! ... thanks for your answers - tips on how to unzip DMD
When I first got the game, I had that same problem. Have you tried a program called, "Keka"? That seemed to work out for me.

Reactions: Orwell

FreakyHokage

Sep 26, 2017
Well, this just went sideways fast...

Anyone excited about the bestiality part? I know i'm not.
Man, some authors sure know how to curb your enthusiasm...
Actually bestiality parts would be awesome! The girls with a male dog and the guy with a female dog :)

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
guys just started this awesome game and i wanted to know just so that i don't build my hopes up only to be shattered again....but can we have a relationship with Georgiana? you know our secretary?

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
Wow! More fresh/old faces. Progress report within 4-5 weeks. Guessing end of May for DMD 0.18...
Just have patience. It's not like he can pull quality renders out his ass. I've used Daz Studio and it takes time to get the posing, lighting and cameras just right BEFORE you render, and then, with Iray, it could take hours depending on the scene. I'm looking forward to the continuation back to the Nudist Beach and D&F and the other F&D have a huge orgy with their other F&D couple friends. Just kidding. Can't wait to see the mother get hers though. I really can't stand her.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Hellraezer

Feb 13, 2018
You're right as far as you've gone.
The walk through is designed for patrons on Patreon. Only the highest tier are given privileged access to the "extra content pack" immediately upon a game's updated release. Everyone else gets the "public build" without the extras. The extras are released to them in stages (each pledge level higher brings a pledger a faster release).
On this site, except in rare cases and even then only temporarily, each dl has these animations preinstalled.
Actually, I rather prefer there to be NO animations. They look so robotic and is really a big turn off. I would rather have more quality renders and a more in-depth story than lots of animations. Quantity is king. The quality is there, just want the quantity.

Reactions: lynx33
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes