Liao1779

Nov 18, 2017
Never mind...looks like they did the same here :(

Just took a peek at Mr Dots Patreon page and they mention NOTHING about this game there :p

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Never mind...looks like they did the same here :(

Just took a peek at Mr Dots Patreon page and they mention NOTHING about this game there :p
maybe you should look here or ;)

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
The last reward, "Dating My Daughter" one of the steps says "Reach 95 LP on Day 13". I maybe doing something wrong, but I was around low-to-mid 80 LP (can't remember). After I gave my daughter the ring, I reached 99 LP. So, my question is what does it mean by "on Day 13"?
This achivement checks for
v_stat_d_love >= 95
v_day5_cafe01_rejectelena=True
v_day10_georginaphotos=False
v_day9_oliviareject=True
v_day13_yoga_compliment_margo=False
v_day13_yoga_perv=False
v_day6_beachhelpher=True
v_day8_condom=False
v_day8_cupid_score >= 46
v_day9_nudistbeach_binoculars=True
v_day9_nudist_towel=False
v_day5_park_photostudio=False
v_day11_georginaphotoshoot=False

Use your imagination and you'll figure out what each check is, and see where you went wrong. If you are truely stuck on another achivement, then ask again but be specific please.

Did about when the check triggers.

adsl2009

Mar 30, 2018
hello what is the difference between these two files ?
"DMDCH1-0145-pc.zip " and "DMD_14_CG-6f23a5831zweu- .rar"

and where i can download .15 ?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
hello what is the difference between these two files ?
"DMDCH1-0145-pc.zip " and "DMD_14_CG-6f23a5831zweu- .rar"

and where i can download .15 ?
Hi. 14.5-pc is the latest release of dmd chapter 1. Use this if you want things to be compatible going forward. 14_CG is the pictures only from v.14, again chapter 1.
v.15 is the first release of dmd chapter 2. Recommend you look for v.17, the latest chapter 2 release.

Odysseus1979

Mar 9, 2018
I know how you feel, it is a crazy emotional ride for me. I just know now no kids for me:heartcoveredeyes: this game fucked me up
Well I guess in the game it is a bit too extreme (exactly because its a game) . It takes a lot to actually do that kind of stuff , and it is not just about the kids , incest could happen the other way around too and even between siblings ... Don't beat yourself up about it ! Everything is in our minds and can stay there forever !!! Good luck and good day or evening !!! hugs !!!

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
what I read:

"We will start working on Melody v0.0.2 after this week’s premiere release on Friday. Then once v0.0.2 is released, we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY! "

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Well I guess in the game it is a bit too extreme (exactly because its a game) . It takes a lot to actually do that kind of stuff , and it is not just about the kids , incest could happen the other way around too and even between siblings ... Don't beat yourself up about it ! Everything is in our minds and can stay there forever !!! Good luck and good day or evening !!! hugs !!!
I feel u, but on other hand its not like im now hating myself or plan to cut my balls of. Its just pure fiction yet the character she represent is so (in weird way) good written that it feels like it could happen. I know one girl with much similarities to her persona so maybe thats why im kind of feeling this diffrent way or something, or im just sick and would like to date girl like this myself. But nonetheless her father creeps me sometimes the fuck out (maybe there is still hope for me) and i could handle the whole situation without him but yet they are so close and the plot have sense becouse they are related. damn im bubbling again and probable look in to it to much.

Just want to say that im liking the game, i finished second take (i had the feeling some points were missed), cant wait for another chapter and im glad im not the only one sick (a little bit ??) in the head.

what I read:

"We will start working on Melody v0.0.2 after this week’s premiere release on Friday. Then once v0.0.2 is released, we will START WORK ON v18 OF DMD, which we are hoping to release around the END OF MAY! "
dude are u kidding me right now? where did u found that? I could kiss u for this info

EDIT: ok im dumb dont mind me, I read that like ages ago. its fine i will get help i promise

Reactions: MONYXXX35

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
if the problem with patreon is dont allow incest games why then try to make one site look like patreon only where they can upload incest game free ? :) (i know i am not the first guy who think about this but still i have this question)

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
THe same question bethers me actually, why for example f9zone wont handle that? For sure staff here have some knowledge about this topic and what would it require to work? im definitely im on board with support for this initiative

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
well the developers of this game want make moneys from this game and i think f9zone is pirate site (for me look like with prate bay) so they will not have money still i think that make games only for make money isnt right, this is my personal opinion :)

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
if the problem with patreon is dont allow incest games why then try to make one site look like patreon only where they can upload incest game free ? :) (i know i am not the first guy who think about this but still i have this question)
THe same question bethers me actually, why for example f9zone wont handle that? For sure staff here have some knowledge about this topic and what would it require to work? im definitely im on board with support for this initiative
As @kapos mentioned, this has been discussed before. MrDots did have a work around where the game was no longer called Dating My Maughter, but called Dating My Donut and you could find a patch to change conversations in the game back to incestual. If you look at the bar at the top of the page, in yellow, is a link called Lewd Patcher. You often can find mods to 'fix' games that had to be changed. What happened was that Patreon found out about this, and gave the MrDots team an ultimatum. Lose DMD, or lose your Patreon privileges.

I doubt Patreon is actively searching for work arounds to their rules. I suspect that either, A) there's a zealot that thinks, "Incest makes baby Jesus cry," or what I think is happening, B) that someone got pissed off at MrDots and ratted him out.

There is discussion about an alternative to Patreon, and if you are interested, that thread is here:

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
well the developers of this game want make moneys from this game and i think f9zone is pirate site (for me look like with prate bay) so they will not have money still i think that make games only for make money isnt right, this is my personal opinion :)
Game Dev's have to make money somehow.. Myself and @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore have full time jobs which means our game will take forever to even get a demo.. Plus our game will never be on Patreon because of it's genre.. So the jobs have to stay, we got to eat and we have bills to pay.. Not to mention not all daz assets are free, computers need upgrades, we need a second rendering rig, etc....
Point being adult game dev's maybe small teams but we still need money, or else the games would never be made at all.
If we could quit our jobs I'm sure most dev's would to work on our games full time..

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
End of May is a long time to wait for an update, but at least DMD is not dead.
I just hope the update will be longer than the normal monthly update, and D will become a corrupted kinky pervert faster than was originally planned.
Moving to an alternative site has been discussed ad nauseam, but without a high profile site like Patreon with a reliable pay service doubt it will happen. Not to say the market isn't ready for one just a lot of obstacles.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
As @kapos mentioned, this has been discussed before. MrDots did have a work around where the game was no longer called Dating My Maughter, but called Dating My Donut and you could find a patch to change conversations in the game back to incestual. If you look at the bar at the top of the page, in yellow, is a link called Lewd Patcher. You often can find mods to 'fix' games that had to be changed. What happened was that Patreon found out about this, and gave the MrDots team an ultimatum. Lose DMD, or lose your Patreon privileges.

I doubt Patreon is actively searching for work arounds to their rules. I suspect that either, A) there's a zealot that thinks, "Incest makes baby Jesus cry," or what I think is happening, B) that someone got pissed off at MrDots and ratted him out.
Im just glad he didnt give up and will work on DmD, thats all i need.

There is discussion about an alternative to Patreon, and if you are interested, that thread is here:
thanks buddy, i will head over there immediately

Game Dev's have to make money somehow.. Myself and @Kane 'Vincidon' Salvatore have full time jobs which means our game will take forever to even get a demo.. Plus our game will never be on Patreon because of it's genre.. So the jobs have to stay, we got to eat and we have bills to pay.. Not to mention not all daz assets are free, computers need upgrades, we need a second rendering rig, etc....
Point being adult game dev's maybe small teams but we still need money, or else the games would never be made at all.
If we could quit our jobs I'm sure most dev's would to work on our games full time..
there is no question about it, its obvious that developers deserve money for their hard work and im grateful every single one of them for their ideas and time.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes