wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
I wonder how far this story can and will go.........
since the game is banished from patreon and there's no more usual development like before,i doubt the game will reach it's planned potential. I think it will be shortened and rushed in a way just to reach it's ending. I hope i'm wrong but i doubt this game can live on with it's usual pace if there's going to be update every 2,3 or 4 months

Dani_secret

Jul 25, 2017
since the game is banished from patreon and there's no more usual development like before,i doubt the game will reach it's planned potential. I think it will be shortened and rushed in a way just to reach it's ending. I hope i'm wrong but i doubt this game can live on with it's usual pace if there's going to be update every 2,3 or 4 months
The realist in me is too concerned that this amazing game can meet it's end like this... But honestly I just hope that MrDots would find a way to actually manage to do what he planned. I mean I know that's not really likely unless he manages to find a good and stable platform for DMD, but I just hope he, DarkCookie and other creators whose projects and artistic freedom suffered from Patreon bs would find such a platform and continue making what they want to for DmD has become my favorite in just two and a half evenings i've spent reading it. It's sexy, well written, funny, but it does connect with you in a way good VN needs to, it's not just fap material (though it has plenty of it), it's not heavy but does have some emotional depth in it too which i didn't expect honestly. So i'll hope for the best, which is at least a nicely wrapped chapter two and ideally (probably not likely, yet still something i'd really hope for) full chapter three, which given all the plotlines in the game can easily be managable if only MrDots would find a way to financially pull off.

PS Really sleepy when writing this, hope i haven't done much typos :D

Bladerik

Mar 28, 2018
Is it abandoned ? I know that patreon doesn't allow incest and from Mrdots patreon seems like it won't be getting any updates soon.

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 29683
Overview:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 14-02-2018
Censorship: None
Version: 0.17 Chapter 2
Developer / Publisher: - |
Platform: Windows, MacOS, Linux
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-log:

Patron Reward Images:

<Downloads>
Chapter 01

Chapter 02

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29698 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 29705 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715
I downloaded the game three times but i cannot open the zip file it says error opening it or the file is invalid. Thats it i am done trying it. If you guys have some tips to open that file please tell

Jun 25, 2017
There have been many reports that some file archivers can't handle 2+gb files (Chapter 1 is 3.3gb).
Either make sure you have the latest--the majority here use 7-zip which should be sufficient-- or, you could dl a compressed version posted by @ndown on page 899 that is 1.9gb for Windows/Linux.
If you use macOS, try to dl "Keka" file archiver. Several excellent reviews.
Good luck!
Tnks dear I'll try

Reactions: virtuvoid
Jun 25, 2017
There have been many reports that some file archivers can't handle 2+gb files (Chapter 1 is 3.3gb).
Either make sure you have the latest--the majority here use 7-zip which should be sufficient-- or, you could dl a compressed version posted by @ndown on page 899 that is 1.9gb for Windows/Linux.
Good luck!
How can i try with 7 zip

Jun 25, 2017
I
Good luck!
I cannot open that file in MEGA app

Jun 25, 2017
I use Windows 10. The dl comes out as a Win.rar file. This file is extracted to 7-zip (make sure you have the latest edition and you have it properly set up which is very easy, and I'm sure I'm a below-average techie). Click "exe" and it will give you the files. Chapter 1 is complete--uncensored and with animations. Click the game icon and you'll be a DMD fan soon after. DMD starts slowly but it will perk up, then it will perk up some more. You'll see!
I can't even open the zip folder. It says the zip folder is invalid..

Jun 25, 2017
More details please. What anti-virus do you use ? Especially if you use "McAfee" you'll have to white list the file to get thru the fire wall. Make sure you have admin control of that folder, as well.
Your prior attempted dl files should be deleted. If you're sure you have the latest editions of Win.rar and 7-zip (both these are necessary as there have been recent compatabilty problems), then I'm lost. Still, it's more likely that the problem comes from your end. If you can take a screenshot of the error trace back, a better techie than I might be able to resolve your problem.
Thanks baby i use kaspersky anti virus and it doesnt block any files..

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
WOW!
Now if we can only track down GoblinBoy and get him to start developing again...
Now I have to go and replay Meteor and The School Dreams trilogy and Gift of Phallius and Tesiliss Equation

Not many better games than those still

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

Dexxy

Mar 2, 2018
Guys, help ,how to increase friendship points in the game files or through the console

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Now I have to go and replay Meteor and The School Dreams trilogy and Gift of Phallius and Tesiliss Equation

Not many better games than those still
I try to do that once a year or so, i wonder where GoblinBoy is now, he was SO TALENTED, getting any content from him again will be amazing

The realist in me is too concerned that this amazing game can meet it's end like this... But honestly I just hope that MrDots would find a way to actually manage to do what he planned. I mean I know that's not really likely unless he manages to find a good and stable platform for DMD, but I just hope he, DarkCookie and other creators whose projects and artistic freedom suffered from Patreon bs would find such a platform and continue making what they want to for DmD has become my favorite in just two and a half evenings i've spent reading it. It's sexy, well written, funny, but it does connect with you in a way good VN needs to, it's not just fap material (though it has plenty of it), it's not heavy but does have some emotional depth in it too which i didn't expect honestly. So i'll hope for the best, which is at least a nicely wrapped chapter two and ideally (probably not likely, yet still something i'd really hope for) full chapter three, which given all the plotlines in the game can easily be managable if only MrDots would find a way to financially pull off.

PS Really sleepy when writing this, hope i haven't done much typos :D
I'm an optimistic, and also, I'm my eyes THERE IS NO WAY that there isn't at least 1 capable person that won't capitalize on this need, hell, if this isn't solved i will find a solution. A lot of money can be made here, and Patreon is going to lose a lot of money to, because once all the incest creators move (which is the larger portion of adult games), other creators will also move, because you want to go where the clients are.

So yeah, this will get solved, only question is which games we will lose until that happens.

Dani_secret

Jul 25, 2017
I try to do that once a year or so, i wonder where GoblinBoy is now, he was SO TALENTED, getting any content from him again will be amazing

I'm an optimistic, and also, I'm my eyes THERE IS NO WAY that there isn't at least 1 capable person that won't capitalize on this need, hell, if this isn't solved i will find a solution. A lot of money can be made here, and Patreon is going to lose a lot of money to, because once all the incest creators move (which is the larger portion of adult games), other creators will also move, because you want to go where the clients are.

So yeah, this will get solved, only question is which games we will lose until that happens.
I pretty much agree on that, just honestly hope that one of the greatest games around would survive, they just have to for they're a whole different level from minor ones and the way they're made is just so different from a modern gaming industry.. It's funny how adult games nowadays can have mroe soul and personality that huge serious games that have huge teams and make way more money. And that's why they should, no, they HAVE TO survive that shitstorm, for maybe then the whole gaming industry, not just the games for adults, but the gaming industry in general may change. Having the audience decide what they want, how they want it to be and in what they they're going to get it.

PS
Sorry if that does sound like a bit of a rant, just that i'm honestly butthurt on how the things currently are. Otherwise the game is a real gem and I haven't been that entertained by a non-japanese VN for quite a while, and i mean the story and the plot, not even the fap material (which is also a gem here).

Last edited:
Reactions: Les_Riggs

remaster

Mar 31, 2018
I downloaded the game three times but i cannot open the zip file it says error opening it or the file is invalid. Thats it i am done trying it. If you guys have some tips to open that file please tell
i have same problems on Mac with Unarchiver but 'Keka' and 'Archive Utility' can expand that zip arhives.

p.s. pc users like to invent hot water in their programs (avoiding standards). zip which isn't a standard zip? so stupid...

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes